Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2026, 09:58 AM   #11
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner.
 
Orema's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,084
Thanks: 41,615
Thanked 34,941 Times in 9,094 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Warning: Triggers.

One of my nephews and one of my nieces have been spreading horrible and false rumors of incest between my sister (their deceased mother) my father (their deceased grandfather) and me (their living aunt.)

They’re saying my sister and father created her first son and that my father and I created my only son. Out of everyone in my family, my father is the one who always stood by us (no matter what) and for them to say this just breaks my heart.

I spoke with the niece yesterday and it didn’t go well. So it’s on my mind.

I need to pray on this, but I’m not even in the right mind to ask my ancestors for help. I’ll get over this, it will just take some time.
__________________
I’m mad (she mad) but I ain’t stressin’… —Kendrick Lamar from King Kunta
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
 

Tags
cry, tears

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:21 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018