![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM' Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I don't really remember any dreams anymore. I tend to sleep hard nowadays and that eradicates the dream process for me.
However, I've had the usual "someone's chasing me" dreams that I know exactly who and what they are about, some REALLY out there ones and then there are my favorite dreams...the ones the defy logic or reality but in simple ways. For example, I'll be swimming underwater but can breathe. Simple, but illogical. I'm always calm and so relaxed after one of those dreams, which is interesting because I don't care for being in water very much at all, short of bathing. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Preferred Pronoun?:
precious Relationship Status:
down to earth Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 332
Thanks: 395
Thanked 370 Times in 152 Posts
Rep Power: 829 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Swimming underwater and breathing can be symbolic of a number of things. If the water is dark and confined it would have on meaning, moving or still=another meaning, clear, shallow or deep, fresh water, ocean, so on. Dreaming about known persons in situations we actually experience(d). Is about working out our issues when we can work out alternate scenarios to avoid repeating mistakes without suffering consequences of realtime. ie; coming up with the best approach. I call these my 'ah-ha' dreams.
__________________
Love and Light, FF
|
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to friskyfemme For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#3 | |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM' Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I'm not too concerned either way. I just enjoy them when they come because it's such a rarity now. As for the chasing dreams, the person in it is not who I know, but who it represents. I have had some aha dreams, though these are not them. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Preferred Pronoun?:
precious Relationship Status:
down to earth Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 332
Thanks: 395
Thanked 370 Times in 152 Posts
Rep Power: 829 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Gemme,
Your dream totally makes sense. The ocean symbolizes universal thought/knowledge. Blue is the color of female energy. I don't get a sense about the mermaid persona. But, your are a powerful woman, connected to the universal energy, so this dream is a confirmation you are on your path.
__________________
Love and Light, FF
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to friskyfemme For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#5 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Preferred Pronoun?:
precious Relationship Status:
down to earth Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 332
Thanks: 395
Thanked 370 Times in 152 Posts
Rep Power: 829 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I had a dream the other night that I woke up to a monsoon storm. The whole roof was leaking and every drain in the house was backing up?
__________________
Love and Light, FF
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~ Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Following the red road
Posts: 4,519
Thanks: 9,304
Thanked 12,905 Times in 3,466 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
On a more positive note, the monsoon in a whole symbolizes your rising spirituality. It may signal rapid changes ahead for you.
__________________
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” Judy Garland |
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#7 |
|
Magically Delicious
How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch Relationship Status:
Single and content Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 6,558
Thanks: 22,052
Thanked 15,391 Times in 4,137 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I posted this in What's on my mind and Soon told me about this thread that I have no idea how I missed it all this time.
Anyhow, will repost it here since it was a dream I've been having recently. What do dreams really mean? How do others actually know they're interpreting them correctly? After having the same dream for a few nights now, I'm thinking about it. In my dream I'm told to seek out a woman named Harmony. I know sounds hokey, but true. Anyhow, every time I get to where I'm told she is, I just miss her. I've never seen her face and have no idea why I keep on her trail. I just keep going and never find her. I wake every morning thinking about a friend and the dream I had. Makes me wonder what the purpose of this dream is for me since it's recurring.
__________________
![]() Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#8 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Preferred Pronoun?:
precious Relationship Status:
down to earth Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 332
Thanks: 395
Thanked 370 Times in 152 Posts
Rep Power: 829 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
SD
You were right on this. I have been leaking my energy giving more without replenishing. I have now taken the time. I have procrastinated on things essential to my well being. Thank you.
__________________
Love and Light, FF
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| dream interpretation |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|