![]() |
|
|||||||
| Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Junior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Relationship Status:
Single and Looking Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Woodbury Hts, NJ
Posts: 45
Thanks: 19
Thanked 43 Times in 13 Posts
Rep Power: 130 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Cool. As much as I love South Jersey, I wish I lived up North, so I could be closer to NYC.
__________________
Take care and be well! Hugs, BarbaraRyan ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Junior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 79
Thanks: 22
Thanked 149 Times in 47 Posts
Rep Power: 573594 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| barbararyan, introduction |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|