![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Preferred Pronoun?:
she Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 844
Thanks: 1,904
Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
Rep Power: 5946336 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme,she Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her, Relationship Status:
very single Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: western NY
Posts: 3,809
Thanks: 5,280
Thanked 4,240 Times in 1,845 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
mawning Lofter dwellers.....and peekers
![]() its down right chilly here in ol buffalo Neww yawwwk this morning. hope everyone had a relaxin and fun weekend... i know i did.. ![]()
__________________
-------------------------------------------- life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who dont, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She Relationship Status:
coupled Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,028
Thanks: 201
Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
Rep Power: 1494762 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
good morning Lofters!! Having a quiet early morning here in NJ with cooler temps but soon it will be warmner I hope!! don't really like it so cool..dogs are walked, fed and are ready to take a nap with the nice quiet here...
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#4 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
stone butch Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you! Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed.. Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ann arbor, michigan
Posts: 195
Thanks: 288
Thanked 477 Times in 130 Posts
Rep Power: 3007278 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
good mornin' loft dwellers! it's going to be a beautiful day here in ann arbor and i'm gonna miss most of it cause i was lucky enough to pick up an extra 4 hours here at work...so i'll be here 7am-7pm makin' that holiday pay!! life is GOOD! ![]()
__________________
Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!! "It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..." Jeff PARAMEDIC
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#5 |
|
Junior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Geek Preferred Pronoun?:
She Relationship Status:
Single Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 43
Thanks: 27
Thanked 31 Times in 13 Posts
Rep Power: 48900 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Hi,
I am from Philadelphia. - Lotus Flower |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Junior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Geek Preferred Pronoun?:
She Relationship Status:
Single Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 43
Thanks: 27
Thanked 31 Times in 13 Posts
Rep Power: 48900 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Hi,
Is anything happening in DC this fall that we can plan for? Thxs! Going back to work ... |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
I'm Fluid (comfortable being me) Preferred Pronoun?:
"Hey Jude" ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Bethesda/Chevy Chase (suburbs of Wash DC)
Posts: 100
Thanks: 129
Thanked 146 Times in 55 Posts
Rep Power: 104573 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
only thing happening in D.C. this fall is my poker game/chile party, but if nobody lives in this area, it's not gonna happen.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Preferred Pronoun?:
she Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 844
Thanks: 1,904
Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
Rep Power: 5946336 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Person of the trans variety Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Sir, Bro, TD, Stevin Relationship Status:
On occasion Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 1,165
Thanks: 1,428
Thanked 1,125 Times in 311 Posts
Rep Power: 3570340 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I haven't been in here in quite a while, so thought I'd just stop by and say hey ![]() Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!
__________________
Dont ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme,she Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her, Relationship Status:
very single Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: western NY
Posts: 3,809
Thanks: 5,280
Thanked 4,240 Times in 1,845 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
mawning once again here in the Loft......lol
hey ya Skeeter....... hope you have a good day today... cant wait to meet you. have soem things to do this morning........ have a good day everyone.
__________________
-------------------------------------------- life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who dont, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Timed Out
How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011 Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever Relationship Status:
Going slow ... Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: in her orifices ... la frontera
Posts: 1,433
Thanks: 6,414
Thanked 2,957 Times in 952 Posts
Rep Power: 0 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Oy! Back to work and not fully recovered from the holiday weekend.
Good morning, if anyone's still around. Is there anyone here from California or the west coast? I hope that you have a good, short work week. |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi Preferred Pronoun?:
she and her are just fine....Sweetcheeks hey you Relationship Status:
seeing someone long distance but soon will be both in Ca love her very much Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: So Calif East San Gabrielle Valley aka the land of shake and bake
Posts: 108
Thanks: 85
Thanked 89 Times in 44 Posts
Rep Power: 3427 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
what Part Stoned Butch.....
I am in So. Cal in the San Gabriel Valley...IN Between...Pasadena and Pomona ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme woman Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
solo ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 905
Thanks: 302
Thanked 2,155 Times in 659 Posts
Rep Power: 16642921 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Hi Everyone,
It's still sweltering here in Florida. I look forward to those cooler nights that are still to arrive. I can actually look forwad to winter here after hating it for so many years in Michigan, where I lived most of my life. Wish I was closer to that upcoming chili party. I hope you get a nice little crown together for it. If I could have one super power, it would surely be the ability to teleport. Why, I'd be buzzing my atoms through space everyday to go visit people and see places that I have never seen. Smooches, Keri |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
I'm Fluid (comfortable being me) Preferred Pronoun?:
"Hey Jude" ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Bethesda/Chevy Chase (suburbs of Wash DC)
Posts: 100
Thanks: 129
Thanked 146 Times in 55 Posts
Rep Power: 104573 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Keri,
How do you generally feel about living in FL? At least once a year (in the winter) I have a rush of "why aren't I in Florida?", which tends to dissipate by Spring. Now I"m kinda thinking of buying a small condo in FL just for the winters....prices being so reasonable right now. What I'd love to hear from you is how you manag to survive the blazing hot, humid summers. Do you tend to hide out in an A/C house and never venture out before dark and cooler temperatures? I used to go to Florida every summer with my kids to visit my mom in Sarasota and we all loved it -- except for the miserable heat. How is it for gay people in Florida generally? It's a very conservative state. Whatever you'd care to share would be super and deeply appreciated. Jude in Wash DC
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she Relationship Status:
single Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 2,271
Thanks: 717
Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
Rep Power: 11496124 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
cuddly |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
I'm Fluid (comfortable being me) Preferred Pronoun?:
"Hey Jude" ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Bethesda/Chevy Chase (suburbs of Wash DC)
Posts: 100
Thanks: 129
Thanked 146 Times in 55 Posts
Rep Power: 104573 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Anybody among the over 50 crowd here ever considered a house/apt. swap among members in various cities for vacation? Just curious. Seems like it could be quite a bit of fun.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme woman Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
solo ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 905
Thanks: 302
Thanked 2,155 Times in 659 Posts
Rep Power: 16642921 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Hey Jude (Love saying that - that is one of my all time favorite songs)
Summers are pretty hot here in Florida. I have a pretty high resistance to heat, but some days are just burning up. It doesn't cool off much at night either. To be honest, I have only spent one full summer here. I still have a house in Michigan which I have never been able to sell due to the economy there, so I spend around 8 weeks there every summer. In my area of Florida (about 39 miles south of Orlando), August and September are the two hottest months, The nights start to cool off in early October, and really the nights still go down at least to the low seventies until early June, and then its just like someone filpped a switch and the nights get hot too. Everything is on AC of course, and I have a pool, which I love. To find out how gay life and the attitude toward queerfolk are in FL I would suggest stopping in to the FLorida thread. I was married to an FTM for the first few years I lived here, I was alone for six years after his death, and the guy I just broke up with was FTM also. The laws here are bad, but if the court decision in Cali holds up through the federal courts, we may see and end to all discriminatory laws here soon. I have just started to stick my toes back in to gay waters, you might say. I am perceived as straight by almost everyone in my life. Also, I think your house swapping idea is a good one. I'd love to spend a week in DC. Smooches, Keri Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
I'm Fluid (comfortable being me) Preferred Pronoun?:
"Hey Jude" ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Bethesda/Chevy Chase (suburbs of Wash DC)
Posts: 100
Thanks: 129
Thanked 146 Times in 55 Posts
Rep Power: 104573 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Ummmm, it's not a casual drive! Bethesda is a suburb of D.C. I could be at the White House in a matter of 15 minutes if I were inclined.
__________________
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| age, good news for once, mature |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|