Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2010, 11:44 AM   #1
Blaze
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: where a realtor had me sign the dotted line
Posts: 1,901
Thanks: 6,466
Thanked 5,456 Times in 1,450 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
This is Sunday, right? Or Saturday? If we do it on Saturday, I"m far more flexible. Nothing important that day or night.
Umm, well, ahhh, we won't get into Austin until after 3:00 Saturday, so ummm, well, do they have linner??? Oh wait, the event has an awesome dinner so linner is out
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 04:18 PM   #2
Ashton
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine
Relationship Status:
retired
 
Ashton's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,409
Thanks: 2,215
Thanked 1,526 Times in 461 Posts
Rep Power: 13892881
Ashton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
This is Sunday, right? Or Saturday? If we do it on Saturday, I"m far more flexible. Nothing important that day or night.
Sunday 11 am at Matts' El Rancho!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Umm, well, ahhh, we won't get into Austin until after 3:00 Saturday, so ummm, well, do they have linner??? Oh wait, the event has an awesome dinner so linner is out
Dude she's being sarcatic about her Saturday plans...she better be anyway.
__________________
AshDugan

"Judge not that ye be not judged."
"Do Unto Other that ye would have done unto thy"

See My Photography here
[IMG]
Ashton is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ashton For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 05:08 PM   #3
blush
Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 911
Thanks: 962
Thanked 2,375 Times in 616 Posts
Rep Power: 15632318
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Goof and I won't be able to make the Sunday brunch. Y'all have fun!
__________________
"We never forget those who make us blush."
Jean-Francois de la Harpe
blush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 05:09 PM   #4
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva
 
Diva's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chez Diva
Posts: 11,879
Thanks: 9,263
Thanked 17,174 Times in 5,239 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Tropical Storm Hermine is about to hit the southern Texas coast, Y'all.....we're gonna get some rain! Take care if You're out on the roads......



Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 05:33 PM   #5
Blaze
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: where a realtor had me sign the dotted line
Posts: 1,901
Thanks: 6,466
Thanked 5,456 Times in 1,450 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Oh perhaps I should have warned y'all about the rain, we been getting bands of rain for the last 10 hours. But Imma loving it! As long as it don't flood and we gotta pull out the Y'all be safe, and see ya next weekend!
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 06:09 PM   #6
Ashton
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine
Relationship Status:
retired
 
Ashton's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,409
Thanks: 2,215
Thanked 1,526 Times in 461 Posts
Rep Power: 13892881
Ashton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST ReputationAshton Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default In other news

Dugan had his surgery and came through it well. When they brought him to me he licked my hand, then peed on my shoe!!
He wouldnt look at me and he moved away when I tried to pet him!

All was forgiven once I gave him food/water...well almost they told me to only let him have a 1/2 cup each of food and water. He scarffed them both looked @me for more; and got sick a few minutes later (outside fortunatley). But now he keeps going to where I feed/water him and sits and cries because nothing is there!!

I ate a cold dinner outside so he wouldnt see it or smell it and I still feel very guilty!! He keeps licking my hands checking for food if I head to the kitchen he almost beats me there!!

I know he will be ok til morning...but Im not sure I will be!!
__________________
AshDugan

"Judge not that ye be not judged."
"Do Unto Other that ye would have done unto thy"

See My Photography here
[IMG]
Ashton is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ashton For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 07:01 PM   #7
Ebon
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Here
Posts: 3,476
Thanks: 10,524
Thanked 11,143 Times in 2,757 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
Dugan had his surgery and came through it well. When they brought him to me he licked my hand, then peed on my shoe!!
He wouldnt look at me and he moved away when I tried to pet him!

All was forgiven once I gave him food/water...well almost they told me to only let him have a 1/2 cup each of food and water. He scarffed them both looked @me for more; and got sick a few minutes later (outside fortunatley). But now he keeps going to where I feed/water him and sits and cries because nothing is there!!

I ate a cold dinner outside so he wouldnt see it or smell it and I still feel very guilty!! He keeps licking my hands checking for food if I head to the kitchen he almost beats me there!!

I know he will be ok til morning...but Im not sure I will be!!
Poor little fella. I hope he is ok soon. Give him a kiss from us.
__________________
In Lak'ech Ala K'in

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 09:31 PM   #8
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
Sunday 11 am at Matts' El Rancho!!
Ash, I know they have a couple of veggie dishes here but I'm not sure any of the grains are gluten-free. Do you know for sure?

Blaze, here's a link to the restaurant. Hopefully, you'll see something I missed. If not, we can definitely meet up at another location. Us Austinites (Man, did THAT sound funny in my head! ) can eat anywhere at any time, but you two are here for a special occasion, and should be able to enjoy your dining experience to the utmost degree.

As I understand it, Mother's and Magnolia Cafe have vegetarian, vegan, and/or gluten-free menu items, if Matt's doesn't have any that you would like.

http://mattselrancho.com/

Here are the links for Mother's and Magnolia for comparison:

http://themagnoliacafe.com/menu/

http://www.motherscafeaustin.com/d/5034805_38253.htm

Organic did a quick search for vegan restaurants and Kerby Lane came up too.

Here's the link for that one:

http://www.kerbeylanecafe.com/menu

Allllso, there's this place:

http://www.wildwoodartcafe.com/cafe.php

BUT, it's quite a bit away (although could be interesting).

Food for thought....

Bon appetit!
__________________


I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 09-06-2010 at 09:35 PM.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 10:01 PM   #9
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14
 
Arwen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Joyville, NM (aka Land of Enchantment)
Posts: 10,140
Thanks: 13,636
Thanked 28,108 Times in 6,412 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
I know he will be ok til morning...but Im not sure I will be!!
Poor Dugan. He'll be fine. And you will too honey!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:59 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018