Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2010, 09:22 PM   #1
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married
 
Corkey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Where I want to be
Posts: 8,155
Thanks: 47,491
Thanked 29,268 Times in 6,637 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I believe I like mine with whipped cream.
I believe you and O need to catch a plane, Ami said you can have hers.
__________________
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 09:26 PM   #2
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
I believe you and O need to catch a plane, Ami said you can have hers.
Organic said "Cool!" and I had a flashback of Stewie and cool whhhip.

Either way, woohoo!
__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 09:32 PM   #3
katsarecool
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single
 
katsarecool's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Between Athens and Atlanta, Georgia
Posts: 1,236
Thanks: 3,849
Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
Rep Power: 323368
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I believe Ole Man Winter is right around the corner. Brrrr! But I also believe in taking time to enjoy Autumn the short time she is here. Oh the pumpkins and mums showing up everywhere!
katsarecool is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katsarecool For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 09:35 PM   #4
amiyesiam
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single
 
amiyesiam's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: pa
Posts: 2,703
Thanks: 17,488
Thanked 10,136 Times in 2,161 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

I believe I am going to have ice cream

Corkey has a store pie
not one of mine
__________________


A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 09:53 PM   #5
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I believe I like pie and don't have highly developed taste buds, so I don't care if it's store bought or not.
__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 10:13 PM   #6
justkim
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
...
Relationship Status:
<3 myself
 
justkim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ...
Posts: 2,023
Thanks: 3,062
Thanked 6,799 Times in 1,553 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I believe...
Kisses from my grand daughter are simply the BEST!!!
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 10:20 PM   #7
Pixie
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sacramento!
Posts: 2,868
Thanks: 5,691
Thanked 4,103 Times in 1,332 Posts
Rep Power: 15274785
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I believe time will tell.
I believe this is hard.
I believe its worth it.
I believe hy is worth it.
I believe jumping was fun.
I believe we shall do it again.
__________________
Unexplored glimmering in the rough
How does a diamond hide?

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2010, 12:31 PM   #8
bigbutchmistie
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Arlington Texas
Posts: 4,009
Thanks: 4,950
Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I believe :

That my past is the past. Its made me who I am today

My future is bright filled with many ups and downs...

I have the greatest friends in the world.

That true love always wins out.

That when I meet the one... It will just fit just like a puzzle piece.

That unconditional love is hard to find.

That if you open your heart love will find you

That trust isnt given. Its earned

That once a cheater always a cheater
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2010, 12:43 PM   #9
diamondrose
Member

How Do You Identify?:
.
 
diamondrose's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: .
Posts: 1,384
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
Rep Power: 13536275
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I believe that I could always forgive
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2010, 08:04 PM   #10
Kenna
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NC & CO
Posts: 4,806
Thanks: 4,624
Thanked 12,189 Times in 3,779 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I believe I like watching:
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2010, 08:15 PM   #11
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I believe that I probably won't make the chicken recipe again but I will DEFINITELY make the turkey meatloaf recipe again.
__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2010, 08:16 PM   #12
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow
 
DomnNC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Permanently Banned 11/15/2011
Posts: 1,223
Thanks: 2,618
Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
Rep Power: 0
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation
Default Punkin Chunkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
I believe I like watching:
Lol, that's too funny!! Was that around here?
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:00 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018