![]() |
|
|||||||
| Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here! |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Junior Member
How Do You Identify?:
i am what i am Relationship Status:
TeaPartyTart's Squeeze Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 11
Thanks: 1
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Rep Power: 214765 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I really get into the speed skating the short track events are my favorite.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Timed Out
How Do You Identify?:
Diva Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chez Diva
Posts: 11,879
Thanks: 9,263
Thanked 17,174 Times in 5,239 Posts
Rep Power: 0 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Timed Out
How Do You Identify?:
Me Preferred Pronoun?:
He Relationship Status:
Unavailable Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Over the Rainbow in a House
Posts: 5,072
Thanks: 16,004
Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Rep Power: 0 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Diva,
I sure do!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Timed Out
How Do You Identify?:
Diva Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chez Diva
Posts: 11,879
Thanks: 9,263
Thanked 17,174 Times in 5,239 Posts
Rep Power: 0 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Time to bump this up as The Winter Olympics are just around the corner!
I can't wait!! ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever. Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e! Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!! Tournaments Won: 1 Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: in the middle
Posts: 2,281
Thanks: 874
Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I love all the stories of all the athletes, from all of the countries, not just the USA....some of them bring a tear to my eye. Like that new Visa commercial with Dan Jansen. Have you seen it? OMG, the first time I saw it, I got choked up.
I also love the fact that these are people that compete their whole lives for something that might just be a one time thing. A chance to win a medal for their country...not a multi million dollar paycheck so they can buy the biggest house on the block and 9 cars, but for the chance to be a hero to their counrty. I am really looking forward to it all!
__________________
Happy are those who dream and are ready to pay the price to make them come true!
|
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just_G For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#6 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
He, she and all those in between. Makes no difference to me. Relationship Status:
In love with me, does that count? Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In a world all my own, wanna visit?
Posts: 180
Thanks: 2,280
Thanked 684 Times in 136 Posts
Rep Power: 10481540 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I thought I was alone in my Olympic love!
My favorites are: Hockey - Next to football it is my favorite all time sport, period. Speed Skating Skiing - all of it Snowboarding Figure Skating
__________________
"The word liberal comes from the word free. We must cherish and honor the word free or it will cease to apply to us." - Eleanor Roosevelt "It"s called the American dream because you have to be sleeping to believe it." - George Carlin |
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ButchBowWow For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#7 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 703
Thanks: 165
Thanked 1,853 Times in 512 Posts
Rep Power: 2698181 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I love all of it. I love the ice skating less than I did in years past, when it was more about skating and less about jumping. The sport has gone seriously downhill since the days that I followed it voraciously. Still, it's okay.
I'm trying to clear out my Tivo so that I can watch as much as possible. If I tape and watch later, I can skip the commercials and the tear-jerker stories. Plus, since I'm working from home and have a TV in my office, I can watch all day. I remember the last winter olympics, when Mister and I watched curling every night in bed before going to sleep - it was pretty much the only sport on that late at night. We really enjoyed it. No, seriously, we really enjoyed it. It's going to be so different this time, since we are in the same time zone as the games. Though, I'm guessing that they'll shove all the times up to accommodate the east coast folks.
__________________
|
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsDemeanor For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#8 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice... Relationship Status:
I call her Mine Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Transplanted to the PNW
Posts: 1,246
Thanks: 2,552
Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
Rep Power: 14753263 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I'm sure I wont get to watch much of the Games even though Winter Olympics are my fav.
Our best friend (and my M-F Richmond roomie) is headed to Canada on Feb 10th to attend with her sister. This is their second Olympics trip with China being the first. Color me envious. |
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#9 | |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello" Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira ) ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Posts: 8,151
Thanks: 13,621
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,970 Posts
Rep Power: 21474861 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Curling with the rock.....and snowboarding with the "girls" doin their thing, and ...and ...anything and everything to do with SPORTS
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Timed Out
How Do You Identify?:
Diva Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chez Diva
Posts: 11,879
Thanks: 9,263
Thanked 17,174 Times in 5,239 Posts
Rep Power: 0 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|