![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Timed Out - TOS Drama
How Do You Identify?:
.. Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ..
Posts: 3,471
Thanks: 292
Thanked 2,647 Times in 1,293 Posts
Rep Power: 0 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I'M NOT IN HER OFTEN, BUT I WANTED TO SAY HEY FOR A MOMENT AND HOPE THAT YOU'RE ALL DOING WELL
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian. Relationship Status:
Happy ![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hanging out in the Atlantic.
Posts: 9,234
Thanks: 9,840
Thanked 34,615 Times in 7,637 Posts
Rep Power: 21474861 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Wonder which her J is referring to.........
![]()
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#3 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Preferred Pronoun?:
she Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 844
Thanks: 1,904
Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
Rep Power: 5946336 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Some idiot stole my debit card numbers and bought a bunch of stuff online with my money! I live paycheck to paycheck, had just sent out my mortgage bill ... really??!!! Spent an hour on the phone with the bank trying to straighten it all out. Need to go to a branch tomorrow with an affidavit to fax to fraud prevention.... and wait 5 to 7 days for a new card. I work hard for the little money I have.. honestly, just go earn it like everyone else. JERK!
So far 2011 sucks!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am Relationship Status:
single and looking Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: near Olean,N.Y.
Posts: 119
Thanks: 37
Thanked 107 Times in 57 Posts
Rep Power: 172 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She Relationship Status:
coupled Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,028
Thanks: 201
Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
Rep Power: 1494762 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
UGH we have more snow I hate to complain but this is ridiculous the poor dog can barely get in the backyard let alone on the sidewalk!! WE have to wait for the guy to come and shovel for me, its too much for me to do by myself!! I'm seeing this as a face right now its too much snow for one small area to deal with all the time!! Going to get dressed and get ready for the shovel guy to come and open up a pathway for me...I pray that there is no more snow coming to NJ or NY for Chrissakes!!
__________________
Gail |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
.... Relationship Status:
.. Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: .....
Posts: 753
Thanks: 1,199
Thanked 1,217 Times in 367 Posts
Rep Power: 12549742 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Hey ya'll just stopping by to say hello ! Early this month I started back to school so..as I say good bye to my 40's and hello to my 50's in Feb I am a student..I think thats kinda trippy ! But I like my classes and am doing really well so far !
I hope everyone is doing great and staying warm !! I'm off to study for midterms :hamactor :
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#7 |
|
Junior Member
How Do You Identify?:
panpoly femme-ish Preferred Pronoun?:
she Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chicago,USA
Posts: 36
Thanks: 30
Thanked 48 Times in 16 Posts
Rep Power: 432102 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Hello everyone!
I am new to the loft and new to this website, but wanted to check in. I am 42. I was really depressed when I turned 40, but now I am starting to ease into it. I kinda feel like middle age is like "middle school". Not one of the young kids, but not one of the "older" ones either. It can be an awkward age, but also a lot of fun. Hope you are all well! |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to MadiT For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#8 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme,she Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her, Relationship Status:
very single Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: western NY
Posts: 3,809
Thanks: 5,280
Thanked 4,240 Times in 1,845 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
hey there MadT .. welcome to the Loft..
hell i got really depressed when i turned 30 .. lol im well umm...... 29 now... and i been 29 for a lonnng time... *wink*
__________________
-------------------------------------------- life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who dont, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| age, good news for once, mature |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|