![]() |
|
|||||||
| Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here! |
| View Poll Results: Do You Prefer to Drive or Ride | |||
| Would you rather drive? |
|
27 | 43.55% |
| Would you rather be driven? |
|
12 | 19.35% |
| It doesn't matter to me, I like it both ways. |
|
22 | 35.48% |
| I haven't met a cabbie I trust |
|
0 | 0% |
| I am a walker and look both ways. |
|
2 | 3.23% |
| Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Junior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy..Hym Relationship Status:
Her Daddy Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 11
Thanks: 2
Thanked 31 Times in 5 Posts
Rep Power: 247853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Nice to see a new site ..the wicked one told me about it. I have changed my name from BF.com since like everything else times change. So greeting to all from Texas.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello" Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira ) ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Posts: 8,151
Thanks: 13,621
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,970 Posts
Rep Power: 21474861 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Which wicked one.. I knew sooo many before I touched the TV and was healed...Stay away from the back of it though, tis a killer..she told me so*... |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| intro, newbie, tommi |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|