Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2011, 04:47 PM   #1
Ebon
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Here
Posts: 3,476
Thanks: 10,524
Thanked 11,143 Times in 2,757 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation
Default

To the people helping us move.

We are going to get started loading at 10 am on Saturday. If you need our address send me a PM and I will give it to you. I think everyone helping out has me and gemmes telephone number. Thanks again for the help everyone!

Ebon
__________________
In Lak'ech Ala K'in

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2011, 10:23 PM   #2
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
To the people helping us move.

We are going to get started loading at 10 am on Saturday. If you need our address send me a PM and I will give it to you. I think everyone helping out has me and gemmes telephone number. Thanks again for the help everyone!

Ebon
Yes, yes. Thank you in advance! I think we have enough people and vehicles to do this in ONE load (and without a moving truck!). Ebon and I are so excited and so thankful for you all who are helping us to achieve Jefferson status.



We'll have cold drinks for everyone (if anyone's particular about what they want, let me know and I'll pick it up) and maybe some pizza. Or maybe lunch out all together? We appreciate this more than you all know.
__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2011, 11:08 PM   #3
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14
 
Arwen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Joyville, NM (aka Land of Enchantment)
Posts: 10,140
Thanks: 13,636
Thanked 28,108 Times in 6,412 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme;288198[B
]
We'll have cold drinks for everyone (if anyone's particular about what they want, let me know and I'll pick it up) and maybe some pizza. Or maybe lunch out all together? We appreciate this more than you all know.
[/B]
The draw of Austin is the way its community members pull together to help one another out.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2011, 08:30 PM   #4
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
The draw of Austin is the way its community members pull together to help one another out.


Is anyone else getting links to this page on the email they use for Facebook? I pulled up my FB email and had links to this page and BFP, complete with everyone's FB name.

I don't like that.

There's a reason I have separate emails. I have to have some way of keeping all'a yous separate, you know.

__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:47 PM   #5
durrrrrrrr
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ayup
Posts: 3,603
Thanks: 8,299
Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post


Is anyone else getting links to this page on the email they use for Facebook? I pulled up my FB email and had links to this page and BFP, complete with everyone's FB name.

I don't like that.

There's a reason I have separate emails. I have to have some way of keeping all'a yous separate, you know.


I haven't , but I also don't have BFP on my friends list. dont know if that has anything to do with it or not, but then again, I just joined FB and still learnin my way around the damn thing...lol
__________________

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2011, 12:32 AM   #6
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14
 
Arwen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Joyville, NM (aka Land of Enchantment)
Posts: 10,140
Thanks: 13,636
Thanked 28,108 Times in 6,412 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post


Is anyone else getting links to this page on the email they use for Facebook? I pulled up my FB email and had links to this page and BFP, complete with everyone's FB name.

I don't like that.

There's a reason I have separate emails. I have to have some way of keeping all'a yous separate, you know.

Gemmiekins is confuzzled. It is not a mixing of emails. Gemme, if you are still confused, call me. I fix ya.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2011, 03:45 PM   #7
cinderella
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy
 
cinderella's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Pocono Mtns., Pa.
Posts: 1,238
Thanks: 4
Thanked 1,501 Times in 638 Posts
Rep Power: 14266109
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation
Default

"all'a yous"

Gee, I miss New Yawk...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post


Is anyone else getting links to this page on the email they use for Facebook? I pulled up my FB email and had links to this page and BFP, complete with everyone's FB name.

I don't like that.

There's a reason I have separate emails. I have to have some way of keeping all'a yous separate, you know.

__________________
Who needs reality when you have Turner Classic Movies!!

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2011, 12:51 PM   #8
shariberry
Member

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved
 
shariberry's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin
Posts: 204
Thanks: 484
Thanked 234 Times in 81 Posts
Rep Power: 2170422
shariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
To the people helping us move.

We are going to get started loading at 10 am on Saturday. If you need our address send me a PM and I will give it to you. I think everyone helping out has me and gemmes telephone number. Thanks again for the help everyone!

Ebon


Would anyone like to have breakfast with Chad Saturday morning? He is dropping me off at Diva's at about 8:30 am, and won't have anything to do until the moving starts. He's not a morning guy, but usually comes around after the first cup of coffee

Ebon, could you please text the address to Chad? Thanks
shariberry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shariberry For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2011, 01:23 PM   #9
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14
 
Arwen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Joyville, NM (aka Land of Enchantment)
Posts: 10,140
Thanks: 13,636
Thanked 28,108 Times in 6,412 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shariberry View Post

Would anyone like to have breakfast with Chad Saturday morning? He is dropping me off at Diva's at about 8:30 am, and won't have anything to do until the moving starts. He's not a morning guy, but usually comes around after the first cup of coffee

Ebon, could you please text the address to Chad? Thanks
I'd love to! : I promise not to talk until after the first cup of coffee.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2011, 01:59 PM   #10
shariberry
Member

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved
 
shariberry's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin
Posts: 204
Thanks: 484
Thanked 234 Times in 81 Posts
Rep Power: 2170422
shariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
I'd love to! : I promise not to talk until after the first cup of coffee.
Great! He will be so happy (after that first cuppa)

Do you have any suggestions for the area?
shariberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 04:18 PM   #11
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14
 
Arwen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Joyville, NM (aka Land of Enchantment)
Posts: 10,140
Thanks: 13,636
Thanked 28,108 Times in 6,412 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shariberry View Post
Great! He will be so happy (after that first cuppa)

Do you have any suggestions for the area?
Predictably, Kerby Lane (it's close to Ebon and Kat's place.)
Olmeca is also close to Diva's.
Magnolia is in-between
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 04:49 PM   #12
shariberry
Member

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
missbehaved
Relationship Status:
Loved
 
shariberry's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin
Posts: 204
Thanks: 484
Thanked 234 Times in 81 Posts
Rep Power: 2170422
shariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputationshariberry Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Predictably, Kerby Lane (it's close to Ebon and Kat's place.)
Olmeca is also close to Diva's.
Magnolia is in-between
How about Taqueria Arandas @ 2448 S 1st St? TIt's not in the area I was thinking, but it's one of Chad's favorite places
shariberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 04:57 PM   #13
Goofy
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Cheesecake Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
I'm blushing
 
Goofy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin
Posts: 300
Thanks: 120
Thanked 599 Times in 170 Posts
Rep Power: 2573089
Goofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST ReputationGoofy Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Ebon and Gemme,

I wish we could help, but my back's been on hiatus for the last couple of weeks and I'm pretty sure blush would kill me if I tried to pick up anything more than my toothbrush. Good luck with the move!
Goofy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2011, 05:13 PM   #14
Ebon
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Here
Posts: 3,476
Thanks: 10,524
Thanked 11,143 Times in 2,757 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shariberry View Post
How about Taqueria Arandas @ 2448 S 1st St? TIt's not in the area I was thinking, but it's one of Chad's favorite places
Actually that is quite close to our house now.
__________________
In Lak'ech Ala K'in

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 05:34 PM   #15
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14
 
Arwen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Joyville, NM (aka Land of Enchantment)
Posts: 10,140
Thanks: 13,636
Thanked 28,108 Times in 6,412 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shariberry View Post
How about Taqueria Arandas @ 2448 S 1st St? TIt's not in the area I was thinking, but it's one of Chad's favorite places
Works for me. Should I meet him there at 8:45?
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 08:27 AM   #16
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14
 
Arwen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Joyville, NM (aka Land of Enchantment)
Posts: 10,140
Thanks: 13,636
Thanked 28,108 Times in 6,412 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shariberry View Post
How about Taqueria Arandas @ 2448 S 1st St? TIt's not in the area I was thinking, but it's one of Chad's favorite places
YAWN! Have woken up and showered. Dogs are walked and fed. Will be there at 9am. It's less then 3 miles from where I live. LOL.

Someone was up REALLY late on the phone. Oy. I'm dragging this morning. Coffeeeeeeeee
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 09:27 AM   #17
TIMBERWOLF
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single
 
TIMBERWOLF's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: FL
Posts: 384
Thanks: 218
Thanked 591 Times in 212 Posts
Rep Power: 4807546
TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Good Morning Austin Peeps!!!!
We are getting together at Magnolia's at 1030 at S Congress,If your up to it we will meet you there.

TIMBER AND WhiteTigress
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TIMBERWOLF For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2011, 09:50 AM   #18
Ms. Tabitha
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 1,440
Thanks: 980
Thanked 3,581 Times in 1,040 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Good morning Austin~
I had a lovely time at Chez Diva's Birthday Party. It was so nice to see everyone.

Janey, thank you for opening your home to us!

Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2011, 01:29 PM   #19
Ebon
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Here
Posts: 3,476
Thanks: 10,524
Thanked 11,143 Times in 2,757 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shariberry View Post

Would anyone like to have breakfast with Chad Saturday morning? He is dropping me off at Diva's at about 8:30 am, and won't have anything to do until the moving starts. He's not a morning guy, but usually comes around after the first cup of coffee

Ebon, could you please text the address to Chad? Thanks
Done and done. Wish I could join him for breakkie. I would treat too.
__________________
In Lak'ech Ala K'in

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2011, 01:33 PM   #20
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14
 
Arwen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Joyville, NM (aka Land of Enchantment)
Posts: 10,140
Thanks: 13,636
Thanked 28,108 Times in 6,412 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
Done and done. Wish I could join him for breakkie. I would treat too.
That's so sweet. I'll swing by and get your credit card.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:07 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018