![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Transgressive Male Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine Relationship Status:
hog-tied with love Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: beyond the never-never
Posts: 157
Thanks: 234
Thanked 312 Times in 91 Posts
Rep Power: 1671351 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
<pops in for a moment> I will post some more here later.. but wanted to say hello from the Snowy Mountains
__________________
"Iron rusts from disuse, stagnant water loses its purity, and in cold weather becomes frozen; even so does inaction sap the vigors of the mind." ~~ Da Vinci "If I were to think of and dwell on disastrous possibilities, I could do nothing. I throw myself headlong into my work, and come up again with my studies; if the storm within gets too loud, I take a glass too much to stun myself." ~~ Van Gogh |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to StoneFinn For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 | |
|
MILLION $$$ PUSSY
How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms. Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ** La Reina del Sur**
Posts: 22,488
Thanks: 32,231
Thanked 80,079 Times in 15,669 Posts
Rep Power: 21474875 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
*kiss kiss*
__________________
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Junior Member
How Do You Identify?:
high femme cat whore Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever .... if I like it I'll purrrrrr Relationship Status:
single Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Austalia
Posts: 4
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0 ![]() |
Hi everyone,
I know there is King Vic in Melbourne, a drag king event at the Glasshouse - you can probably find them on Facebook ... and in Sydney there is Pretty Peepers cabaret and the Pussycat club. None of these events are particular to butch/femme/trans communities but lots of people from our communities attend and sometimes perform. XX ff
__________________
Who but Femme would have the audacity to use the gender expression most despised by queer and mainstream communities — femininity — as a very queer, defiant social performance? “Trouble in a TuTu: Who else but Femme,” by Serena Mawulisa Visible: A Femmethology, Volume 2, Edited by Jennifer Clare Burke ![]()
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| australia |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|