![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ayup
Posts: 3,603
Thanks: 8,299
Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc Relationship Status:
single Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Based in Austin area, TX. I travel a lot.
Posts: 298
Thanks: 85
Thanked 133 Times in 45 Posts
Rep Power: 197686 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I know you as Arwen. I sence a trend!
|
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TxBelle For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#3 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Retro Daddy, Male-Identified Preferred Pronoun?:
He Him Sir Mister Husband Dom Master Relationship Status:
Single and ready for a garden party Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 411
Thanks: 222
Thanked 652 Times in 226 Posts
Rep Power: 5877933 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Where is everyone's favorite spot? It's been a long while since I've been in Austin, I will have to look up some places.
Quote:
Ha Ha.....ROTFL! |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|