Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

View Poll Results: Who will win today's game?
New England Patriots 14 34.15%
New York Gians 27 65.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2011, 07:43 PM   #1
Queerasfck
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: west side
Posts: 2,544
Thanks: 5,716
Thanked 6,484 Times in 1,637 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Default Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow!

My prediction-

STEELERS vs. New Orleans Saints with the STEELERS winning!


Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 07:44 PM   #2
Delish
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)
 
Delish's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Missouri...in her arms :)
Posts: 1,089
Thanks: 1,279
Thanked 834 Times in 427 Posts
Rep Power: 3888562
Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I am torn but I am going to say Go Saints!!!
__________________
Delish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delish For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 07:49 PM   #3
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )
 
1 Highscore

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Posts: 8,151
Thanks: 13,621
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,970 Posts
Rep Power: 21474861
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Steelers Win Super Bowl


Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 07:50 PM   #4
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married
 
Corkey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Where I want to be
Posts: 8,155
Thanks: 47,491
Thanked 29,268 Times in 6,637 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation
Default

San Diego has a decent shot at it this year. My Donkeys are so far out of it I need to root for someone else...
__________________
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 07:58 PM   #5
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dyke, Feminist, Contrarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single
 
Reader's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: New Jersey, The Garden State
Posts: 732
Thanks: 1,308
Thanked 2,229 Times in 586 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Can you have the equivalent of a subway series in football?

If so, I predict the Jets vs. the Giants...Giants by 7.
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 08:07 PM   #6
Thinker
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
 
Thinker's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,868
Thanks: 710
Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I will NOT be rootin' for them, but I'm putting the Patriots on top.
__________________
Practice humility and kindness.
Thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thinker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 08:08 PM   #7
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In a van, down by the river..
Posts: 2,702
Thanks: 1,557
Thanked 4,713 Times in 1,263 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Right on Thinker...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinker View Post
I will NOT be rootin' for them, but I'm putting the Patriots on top.
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 08:12 PM   #8
Holly.88
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Male and Unc to my God Son
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him, he, and 'hey, handsome' :P
Relationship Status:
She said "Yes!"
 
Holly.88's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: NOLA
Posts: 285
Thanks: 230
Thanked 654 Times in 224 Posts
Rep Power: 3156408
Holly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST ReputationHolly.88 Has the BEST Reputation
Default

It's gonna be another black and gold super bowl! Geaux Saints!!!!!
Holly.88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Holly.88 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 08:26 PM   #9
Outlaw
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Cocksure
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cotton Candy Swami
Relationship Status:
Loved and Loving
 
Outlaw's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Home
Posts: 241
Thanks: 966
Thanked 496 Times in 125 Posts
Rep Power: 6766758
Outlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST Reputation
Default XX in 86 still tastes bad..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinker View Post
I will NOT be rootin' for them, but I'm putting the Patriots on top.
I'm putting my nickel in that quarter. I won't be rootin for them either and I live in Massachusetts, but I would put my money on the Patriots, with or without the release of Merriweather.

Eli Kaberon @ pro football weekly predicts 11/13/11 - the Patriots at Jets "Sunday Night Football" showdown in Week 10 will be the highest-rated regular-season game in NFL history.
__________________
All Rivers Lead To The Sea...
Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Outlaw For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 11:47 AM   #10
Queerasfck
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: west side
Posts: 2,544
Thanks: 5,716
Thanked 6,484 Times in 1,637 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Shaft View Post
My prediction-

STEELERS vs. New Orleans Saints with the STEELERS winning!


Like I said back in September.....Steelers vs. Saints in the Super Bowl.


Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 12:27 PM   #11
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Neither here or there
Posts: 7,987
Thanks: 27,733
Thanked 18,935 Times in 4,705 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Green Bay Vs New England.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 01:27 PM   #12
amiyesiam
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single
 
amiyesiam's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: pa
Posts: 2,703
Thanks: 17,488
Thanked 10,136 Times in 2,161 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

I predict that I (who should get out of work at 5pm) won't ~
due to people calling off and using winter weather as an excuse on super bowl sunday.

I predict that my chances of going home will increase if the Steelers don't go to the super bowl and the weather is excellent.

Please pray for me

Oh and I predict that the team that makes the fewest F**** Ups will win
__________________


A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 01:47 PM   #13
Cin
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply
 
2 Highscores

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In My Head
Posts: 2,817
Thanks: 6,333
Thanked 10,401 Times in 2,479 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
I predict that I (who should get out of work at 5pm) won't ~
due to people calling off and using winter weather as an excuse on super bowl sunday.

I predict that my chances of going home will increase if the Steelers don't go to the super bowl and the weather is excellent.

Please pray for me

Oh and I predict that the team that makes the fewest F**** Ups will win
Well in the spirit of being helpful I hope the Steelers don't go to the super bowl.
And of course i'm hoping for excellent weather. Is that for you or for the superbowl? Well just to be sure, I will hope for good weather all around.

I hope the New England Patriots play the New York Giants and beat them senseless. But since they lost to the Giants pre season and loss to them again week 9, and also given their history with them, I guess I won't count on it.

It's probably going to be Pats vs. Green Bay.

I come from a long line of Pats fans. We were Pats fans long before they ever won anything. It was a long road of defeats, year after year. So it's been particularly sweet in recent years. I remember when i was a kid I could never find the Pats logo on NFL products (except in Boston of course; and the internet has changed all that anyway), I couldn't find Pats highlights, they never showed Pats players when they ever they showed pics of NFL players, and the announcers pretty much made fun of the Patriots while calling the games. I don't miss those days. So whenever the Pats are out of it, or not involved with a game, I always hope the underdog wins. For all those kids out there like me, just hoping...
__________________
"Most bigotry is an assertion of inferiority and speaks the language of oppression, Antisemitism is an assertion of impurity and speaks the language of extermination."
David Brooks

The reason facts don’t change most people’s opinions is because most people don’t use facts to form their opinions. They use their opinions to form their “facts.”
Neil Strauss
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 02:01 PM   #14
ruffryder
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:
...
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: chillin' in FL
Posts: 3,690
Thanks: 21,951
Thanked 9,680 Times in 2,875 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Hopes the Broncos go all the way!!! *hides as I know all the hate is coming*
All I gotta say is Mile High Salute to you!

All I know is I'm proud of Tebow *plugging ears to haters* and how far he brought my team in his first start as a NFL QB. I'm a proud fan, bleed orange and blue, all day, everyday, win or lose till I die! I hope they pull an upset vs Steelers. I have some other favs and I have some teams I wish do not make it...

For now I will say Let's go Broncos, Falcons, Lions, and Texans - Round 1.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 02:20 PM   #15
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married
 
Corkey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Where I want to be
Posts: 8,155
Thanks: 47,491
Thanked 29,268 Times in 6,637 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Broncos fan who is not proud of the self inflating Tbum. One isn't inclusive of the other.
__________________
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 02:24 PM   #16
Queerasfck
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: west side
Posts: 2,544
Thanks: 5,716
Thanked 6,484 Times in 1,637 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
Hopes the Broncos go all the way!!! *hides as I know all the hate is coming*
All I gotta say is Mile High Salute to you!

All I know is I'm proud of Tebow *plugging ears to haters* and how far he brought my team in his first start as a NFL QB. I'm a proud fan, bleed orange and blue, all day, everyday, win or lose till I die! I hope they pull an upset vs Steelers. I have some other favs and I have some teams I wish do not make it...

For now I will say Let's go Broncos, Falcons, Lions, and Texans - Round 1.

Ruff, I'm glad you have team spirit for your Broncos. I love one team and one team only. And really, I don't like any team MY team is playing and there are a few teams I have more than the usual disdain for. Honestly speaking anything can happen in the NFL, that's why they play the game. So if by some chance the Broncos pull the upset so be it. Tebow can make some plays, as an avid follower of the NFL I know that. But I guess I'm just sick of seeing him on his knees praying and hearing about Jesus in his game comments. There are plenty of religious believers on the Steelers and in the NFL but I don't really hear them talking about their beliefs all the time like Tebow does. So, I guess the issue I have is when the Broncos have won games this year Tebow's gives these comments that would leave the viewer thinking the Broncos won the game because he must be a better Christian than another random NFL player who is also a Christian.

Good luck today!

Winners today-Steelers, Bengals, Saints, NYGs. Enjoy the games folks!
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 01:38 PM   #17
JoSchmooze
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Right here, surrounded by technology
Posts: 1,830
Thanks: 19,267
Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
Green Bay Vs New England.
I think you got that one right
UofManyPredictions....

But Green Bay wins again!



__________________
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, "Oh God, he's up!"

JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoSchmooze For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 01:42 PM   #18
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up
 
girl_dee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Livin’ the Dream
Posts: 24,079
Thanks: 30,560
Thanked 54,819 Times in 13,908 Posts
Rep Power: 21474874
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Saints for the win !!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:55 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018