Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Femme Zone

The Femme Zone For all things "Femme"

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2011, 01:27 AM   #1
imperfect_cupcake
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first
 
imperfect_cupcake's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In a gauze of mystery
Posts: 1,776
Thanks: 2,426
Thanked 9,708 Times in 1,611 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation
Default

If you really like the cock, you can take a heated knife and just cut the suction cup off, as well as balls if you don't like them.

I've done that to a few and they work perfectly fine. One has been performing well for five years now that I altered.

And personally I think that cock is funkay! I like it.

I've got an inflatable one that is covered in tiny bumps and looks like a lumpy cucumber. But jesus, it feels great. And it looks *hot* in someone else, especially when I'm inflating it...



this is where I get most of my dicks
http://www.regulation-london.com
but I do find the odd one here and there in het shops that are ok. The dyke one in london is a bit crap. Most of their silicone ones have heart shaped bases and I'm really not into that kind of kink.

I do miss shopping at womyn's wear in vancouver and toys in babeland in seattle, back when those shops really were for dykes.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2011, 01:31 AM   #2
imperfect_cupcake
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first
 
imperfect_cupcake's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In a gauze of mystery
Posts: 1,776
Thanks: 2,426
Thanked 9,708 Times in 1,611 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation
Default

And! I had this one for a while, but I lost it in a break up. I had this one in disco gold too...

imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2011, 09:30 AM   #3
kannon
Member

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels
 
kannon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Land of Milk and Honey
Posts: 884
Thanks: 1,920
Thanked 2,066 Times in 584 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
And! I had this one for a while, but I lost it in a break up. I had this one in disco gold too...

This looks badass HB. It looks like a dagger. Cool.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2017, 06:10 PM   #4
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up
 
girl_dee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Livin’ the Dream
Posts: 24,079
Thanks: 30,560
Thanked 54,819 Times in 13,908 Posts
Rep Power: 21474874
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake View Post
And! I had this one for a while, but I lost it in a break up. I had this one in disco gold too...

i was just thinking about this one the other day....oh my Catholic roots! .
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2017, 06:25 PM   #5
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.
 
Medusa's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 10,446
Thanks: 5,995
Thanked 42,673 Times in 7,831 Posts
Rep Power: 10000026
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
i was just thinking about this one the other day....oh my Catholic roots! .
I own this in silver/gray.

It's well-made and a real conversation piece.
__________________
.
.
.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2017, 06:28 PM   #6
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up
 
girl_dee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Livin’ the Dream
Posts: 24,079
Thanks: 30,560
Thanked 54,819 Times in 13,908 Posts
Rep Power: 21474874
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I own this in silver/gray.

It's well-made and a real conversation piece.
i want one! And to hear *OH JESUS*..would be kinda fun too
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2011, 09:35 AM   #7
kannon
Member

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels
 
kannon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Land of Milk and Honey
Posts: 884
Thanks: 1,920
Thanked 2,066 Times in 584 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
If you really like the cock, you can take a heated knife and just cut the suction cup off, as well as balls if you don't like them.

I've done that to a few and they work perfectly fine. One has been performing well for five years now that I altered.

And personally I think that cock is funkay! I like it.

I've got an inflatable one that is covered in tiny bumps and looks like a lumpy cucumber. But jesus, it feels great. And it looks *hot* in someone else, especially when I'm inflating it...



this is where I get most of my dicks
http://www.regulation-london.com
but I do find the odd one here and there in het shops that are ok. The dyke one in london is a bit crap. Most of their silicone ones have heart shaped bases and I'm really not into that kind of kink.

I do miss shopping at womyn's wear in vancouver and toys in babeland in seattle, back when those shops really were for dykes.
I was gonna suggest removing them. Although I like my girls to have BIG balls. I'm speaking figuratively. No preop trannies for me.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2011, 09:41 AM   #8
kannon
Member

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels
 
kannon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Land of Milk and Honey
Posts: 884
Thanks: 1,920
Thanked 2,066 Times in 584 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Thanks for posting the info about the different colors Gemme.

Red and its varying shades have always been one of my fav colors.

I especially love it in it's purest form - RED.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2011, 02:30 PM   #9
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself
 
Apocalipstic's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Nashville
Posts: 4,266
Thanks: 17,195
Thanked 11,358 Times in 2,838 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Maybe we need a Femme dagger thread?

Or a Femmes who rim thread?
__________________
Apocalipstic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apocalipstic For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2011, 02:50 PM   #10
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: West Coast
Posts: 8,258
Thanks: 39,306
Thanked 40,444 Times in 7,285 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post

Or a Femmes who rim thread?
Helllllo!

Stay out of the thread for a while and you never know what you are going to walk back into, lol!

__________________
~Anya~




Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post


"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2011, 03:03 PM   #11
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles
 
The_Lady_Snow's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ** La Reina del Sur**
Posts: 22,488
Thanks: 32,231
Thanked 80,079 Times in 15,669 Posts
Rep Power: 21474875
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Woot!

Or Femmes who are rimmed..
__________________
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden


The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2011, 04:00 PM   #12
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself
 
Apocalipstic's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Nashville
Posts: 4,266
Thanks: 17,195
Thanked 11,358 Times in 2,838 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Makes me all squirmy thinking about it either way lol.....................
__________________
Apocalipstic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apocalipstic For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2011, 11:15 PM   #13
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.
 
Medusa's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 10,446
Thanks: 5,995
Thanked 42,673 Times in 7,831 Posts
Rep Power: 10000026
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
I was gonna suggest removing them. Although I like my girls to have BIG balls. I'm speaking figuratively. No preop trannies for me.
Kannon-

We need to be super careful about stating our preferences in ways that "other" people in a dehumAnizing or derisive way. I think if you said "I prefer..." and then stated what you like, there wouldn't be a problem. Being that we have some transfolks on this site who are pre-op, we need to be sensitive about language here because we aren't having any ugly transphobia here.

Thanks!
__________________
.
.
.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2011, 04:25 AM   #14
Quintease
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married
 
Quintease's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 514
Thanks: 508
Thanked 1,817 Times in 417 Posts
Rep Power: 10560328
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I don't feel any spiritual connection to my cock..

I just think it's hot!
__________________
It is not worth an intelligent person's time to be in the majority. By definition, there are already enough people to do that.
Quintease is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Quintease For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2011, 08:57 AM   #15
kannon
Member

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels
 
kannon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Land of Milk and Honey
Posts: 884
Thanks: 1,920
Thanked 2,066 Times in 584 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Kannon-

We need to be super careful about stating our preferences in ways that "other" people in a dehumAnizing or derisive way. I think if you said "I prefer..." and then stated what you like, there wouldn't be a problem. Being that we have some transfolks on this site who are pre-op, we need to be sensitive about language here because we aren't having any ugly transphobia here.

Thanks!
Duly noted. Thanks.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:53 AM   #16
kannon
Member

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels
 
kannon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Land of Milk and Honey
Posts: 884
Thanks: 1,920
Thanked 2,066 Times in 584 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Kannon-

We need to be super careful about stating our preferences in ways that "other" people in a dehumAnizing or derisive way. I think if you said "I prefer..." and then stated what you like, there wouldn't be a problem. Being that we have some transfolks on this site who are pre-op, we need to be sensitive about language here because we aren't having any ugly transphobia here.

Thanks!
Thanks for increasing my sensitivity and my awareness. After reflecting, I can see how this comment might hurt someone's feelings even if it was said without malintent. I guess my humor can be crass and insensitive.

To clarify my position on this matter. I've been attracted to pre-op MTF. So, my attraction to a person is NOT based on any physical characteristics. It's all about the psych connection I have with her.

If my comment hurt the feelings of any trangendered person, please accept my sincerest of apologies.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:05 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018