![]() |
|
|||||||
| Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here! |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her Relationship Status:
Dates Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: So proud to be a Pittsburgher
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 2,645
Thanked 3,728 Times in 1,166 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
The IPHONE 4, if you buy the data plan is expected to sell as low as 29.95 Because, everyone will want the 5. The best thing that will be coming out with the ipone 5 is the white cloud feature. This will apply to all mac products. The ability to sync all mac products together effortlessly. . You know I'll still be in here asking questions. And Julie, the younger folks at the library helped me with that same problem!I also found out (at the library) amazon in coperation with Libraries, will have a Lend a Book program. How cool is this! (back to Kindle) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
dee Relationship Status:
Hitched up Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Livin’ the Dream
Posts: 24,079
Thanks: 30,560
Thanked 54,819 Times in 13,908 Posts
Rep Power: 21474874 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Well the iphone 3 is at 99.00 years later, not sure about the rumors that the iphone4 will be cheaper than that. I don't care about having the latest *greatest* thing, I rather let it roll around and get the bugs worked out, I just want something to consolidate my gadgets! |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|