Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2009, 12:16 PM   #4
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

My niece makes dog cookies. She shared some with the Del Valle dogs who LOVED them. Here is her recipe.

A*'s Dog Cookies

Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly grease cookie sheet.

Combine:
2 C flour
1 T baking powder
Set aside.

Slowly pour 1 Cup milk into 1 Cup Peanut Butter (Crunchy or Smooth – your dog’s choice). Mix until smooth

Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir until all ingredients are mixed together. Form into a ball and then knead on a LIGHTLY floured surface for a few minutes. Flatten (or roll) out to about ½ inch thickness and cut with cookie cutter (A* uses a tree shaped cookie cutter, but you can use whatever you have on hand).

Place on lightly greased baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until firm to the touch. Store in an airtight container

I think I might be inclined to use a different liquid for the mixing. I'll have to experiment.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote