Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2011, 03:57 PM   #1
kannon
Member

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels
 
kannon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Land of Milk and Honey
Posts: 884
Thanks: 1,920
Thanked 2,066 Times in 584 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation
Default

After watching the Cowboys performance against the Eagles, I finally gave up on them. I retired my Cowboys cap. I refuse to watch them. Our relationship is OVER.

My other team is the Longhorns. I can't say much for them either.

So, I'm thinking I'm gonna switch sports all together.

Girls fast pitch softball. Anyone know when the season start?
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 04:22 PM   #2
Inuus
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 265
Thanks: 242
Thanked 378 Times in 143 Posts
Rep Power: 3733069
Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Well The Cowboys won in OT


Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
After watching the Cowboys performance against the Eagles, I finally gave up on them. I retired my Cowboys cap. I refuse to watch them. Our relationship is OVER.

My other team is the Longhorns. I can't say much for them either.

So, I'm thinking I'm gonna switch sports all together.

Girls fast pitch softball. Anyone know when the season start?
__________________
“Kindness and compassion toward all living things is the mark of a civilized society.”- Cesar Chavez
Inuus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inuus For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2011, 04:25 PM   #3
tazz
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él
 
tazz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: you never know where i might end up ;)
Posts: 1,365
Thanks: 1,807
Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
Rep Power: 20456640
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
After watching the Cowboys performance against the Eagles, I finally gave up on them. I retired my Cowboys cap. I refuse to watch them. Our relationship is OVER.

My other team is the Longhorns. I can't say much for them either.

So, I'm thinking I'm gonna switch sports all together.

Girls fast pitch softball. Anyone know when the season start?
***awww dont give up on NFL or MLB bro.

my Raiders won against the Vikings today!
__________________
"She walks a different path than some of us, but those on her wavelength enjoy the journey with her." --DLOS

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:18 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018