Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Art

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2012, 06:29 PM   #15
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!
 
Linus's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Redondo Beach, CA
Posts: 5,440
Thanks: 2,929
Thanked 10,726 Times in 3,172 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Need some advice. I'm looking to do close-ups on some stuff and need a proper lens for it. I recently got a 50mm 1:1.8 Canon EF lens for my DSLR but discovered that I had to be a 1.5 feet away from the subject (nearly longer than arm's length). Perhaps I don't realize what I need but is there a lens that would allow me to do close-up (macro) shots and be closer?

I want to use this for my cigar blog so I can take pictures of cigars, pens, whiskey and such.
__________________
Personal Blog || [] || Cigar Blog


"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:57 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018