![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Guest
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine Relationship Status:
retired Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,409
Thanks: 2,215
Thanked 1,526 Times in 461 Posts
Rep Power: 13892881 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
It bothered me that I couldnt figure what building I had taken the picture of so I did a little digging and even got Little Man involved since he was with me when I shot the pictures we finally figured out what I was shooting at. So for the sake of my sanity and if you even care! hee hee
[IMG] [/IMG][IMG] [/IMG]
__________________
Ash ![]() Dugan"Judge not that ye be not judged." "Do Unto Other that ye would have done unto thy" [IMG] |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine Relationship Status:
retired Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,409
Thanks: 2,215
Thanked 1,526 Times in 461 Posts
Rep Power: 13892881 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Ash ![]() Dugan"Judge not that ye be not judged." "Do Unto Other that ye would have done unto thy" [IMG] |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Guest
|
Quote:
I added you. ![]() I'll take a look at your stream when I have 'eyes'...it's late here right now. |
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick. Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: We're all a little mad here.
Posts: 6,627
Thanks: 10,972
Thanked 21,382 Times in 4,808 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
This was a great full shot with a friend of mine standing underneath, beside a huge boulder. I cropped it to focus on the sky though, since I didn't want to put her in here without her knowledge lol
Taken on the Blue Ridge Parkway in NC ![]() Taken from my porch, in NC ![]() Also, from my porch
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick. Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: We're all a little mad here.
Posts: 6,627
Thanks: 10,972
Thanked 21,382 Times in 4,808 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I love the moon shots...
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine Relationship Status:
retired Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,409
Thanks: 2,215
Thanked 1,526 Times in 461 Posts
Rep Power: 13892881 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Who wants to pick the next subject/idea?
__________________
Ash ![]() Dugan"Judge not that ye be not judged." "Do Unto Other that ye would have done unto thy" [IMG] |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Ashton For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#8 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She Relationship Status:
N/A Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 3,742
Thanks: 7,696
Thanked 7,091 Times in 2,319 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| photography |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|