![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Me... Preferred Pronoun?:
... Relationship Status:
<3 myself Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ...
Posts: 2,023
Thanks: 3,062
Thanked 6,799 Times in 1,553 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
Kim "A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown - |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper Relationship Status:
married to my forever Join Date: May 2011
Location: salt air & sandy beaches
Posts: 13,136
Thanks: 97,020
Thanked 31,650 Times in 7,746 Posts
Rep Power: 21474865 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
isn't that the truth, kim? lol
__________________
To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness. ~Robert Brault |
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clay For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#3 |
|
Timed Out - TOS Drama
How Do You Identify?:
........ Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ........
Posts: 2,402
Thanks: 4,981
Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Rep Power: 0 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
OK, so we already know I'm weird, but I guess I'm extra weird 'cause I look at my own profile almost every time I log in.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
. Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: .
Posts: 5,530
Thanks: 4,478
Thanked 12,944 Times in 3,417 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#5 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Me... Preferred Pronoun?:
... Relationship Status:
<3 myself Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ...
Posts: 2,023
Thanks: 3,062
Thanked 6,799 Times in 1,553 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I was going to post a copy of the people who have been to my page, but then I thought about it. Yep, I often think about things... I will if someone else does it too...
__________________
Kim "A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown - |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Magically Delicious
How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch Relationship Status:
Single and content Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 6,558
Thanks: 22,052
Thanked 15,391 Times in 4,137 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
After reading the last 10 or so posts, I'll now hafta visit my visitor messages and see who stopped to look without leaving me a message.
I never look to see who's been there ![]() Should I? Could I have stalkers or fans?
__________________
![]() Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Mentally Delicious
How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme. Relationship Status:
Married to JD. Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 10,446
Thanks: 5,995
Thanked 42,673 Times in 7,831 Posts
Rep Power: 10000026 ![]() |
Wolfy - We can certainly arrange for you to have a bunch of stalkers!
![]() I can't believe that your page isn't brimming with people waiting to see if you are posting videos of your awesome dance moves! But I gotta say, the nekkid baby butt is enough to lure some of us! LOL
__________________
. . . |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Magically Delicious
How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch Relationship Status:
Single and content Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 6,558
Thanks: 22,052
Thanked 15,391 Times in 4,137 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
LOL, can you have them stalk me, please No video, if they want to see or participate in dance moves, they will hafta come to the Reunion I suppose that's one way to get them there
__________________
![]() Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess Relationship Status:
Completely in love Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Southern Virginia
Posts: 3,225
Thanks: 2,564
Thanked 8,992 Times in 2,247 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I stalk you on facebook. I don't have to stalk you here. You're always in my news feeds. I know its you or Snow when I see pictures of food. lol
__________________
You either like me or you don't. It took me Twenty-something years to learn how to love myself, I don't have that kinda time to convince somebody else.
~ Daniel Franzese |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#10 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess Relationship Status:
Completely in love Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Southern Virginia
Posts: 3,225
Thanks: 2,564
Thanked 8,992 Times in 2,247 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
and if you look at my profile in 3 secs I'll leave you a filthy message. In fact everyone look!
__________________
You either like me or you don't. It took me Twenty-something years to learn how to love myself, I don't have that kinda time to convince somebody else.
~ Daniel Franzese |
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#11 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Me... Preferred Pronoun?:
... Relationship Status:
<3 myself Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ...
Posts: 2,023
Thanks: 3,062
Thanked 6,799 Times in 1,553 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Off to go and LOOK at others profiles...
__________________
Kim "A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown - |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|