![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;) Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected. Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 2,204
Thanks: 6,892
Thanked 7,682 Times in 1,607 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
![]()
__________________
There are beauties who stop traffic and then there are beauties who grow obsessively in the hearts of the susceptible. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
bloke Preferred Pronoun?:
He Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Land of Milk and Honey
Posts: 884
Thanks: 1,920
Thanked 2,066 Times in 584 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
exactly!!!! and, it would be fairly easy to develop this app.
__________________
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. |
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#3 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;) Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected. Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 2,204
Thanks: 6,892
Thanked 7,682 Times in 1,607 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
And it could still be called "searching/listening."
__________________
There are beauties who stop traffic and then there are beauties who grow obsessively in the hearts of the susceptible. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Timed Out - Permanent
How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker) Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default. Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14 Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Maine
Posts: 3,154
Thanks: 30,307
Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
Rep Power: 0 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
MILLION $$$ PUSSY
How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms. Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ** La Reina del Sur**
Posts: 22,488
Thanks: 32,231
Thanked 80,079 Times in 15,669 Posts
Rep Power: 21474875 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
My cure for Femme Invisibility:
I see someone that I may find to be rather dashing, or I may want to get to know or I may want in their pants.. I go up and introduce myself and see how it goes, the worse than can happen is they say sorry I'm not that kinda girl/butch/boy/boi
__________________
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
| The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#6 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Homo sapien Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Home
Posts: 353
Thanks: 3,486
Thanked 1,486 Times in 315 Posts
Rep Power: 16304881 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Gay men already have it and it appears to be working quite well for them I saw it on LOGO, so it must be true~
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one Relationship Status:
dating myself. ![]() Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: dallas, tx
Posts: 1,495
Thanks: 13,823
Thanked 6,439 Times in 1,288 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
i don't have a fancy phone, otherwise i'd love the app idea! mine just calls and texts, lol.
i need to get me a 2x4 though...or a necklace at least. |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#8 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG Relationship Status:
=) ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tulsa (cat free zone)
Posts: 6,093
Thanks: 18,651
Thanked 17,529 Times in 4,137 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Here is the problem. If a femme starts talking to me of course I assume she is straight. Even if she goes out of her way to talk to me, and is overly friendly. It doesn't make me think she is gay or interested in me . I just think she is a straight women, who knows can tell I'm gay, just by how I look and is in her own friendly way trying to tell me she is ok with it. In other words she's trying to show me in a subtle way, that she isn't homophobic. So talking to me and smiling and being friendly wouldn't make me think you were femme. I would think you were kind and just a friendly lady. Lol. Sorry .
You would have to say something really flirty for me to understand you were femme, not straight.
__________________
I don't want to spend my life with someone I can live with, I want to spend my life with someone I can't live without. |
|
|
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JAGG For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Tags |
| femme invisibility |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|