Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > Other Sexualities And Identities

Old 05-17-2012, 03:18 PM   #1
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

gosh really? I'm always envious my my very charming exes and wish I had their ability. Maybe I've picked up a bit?

Thanks talon, that's a lovely thing to hear! x
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2012, 03:32 PM   #2
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
gosh really? I'm always envious my my very charming exes and wish I had their ability. Maybe I've picked up a bit?

Thanks talon, that's a lovely thing to hear! x

Well, if they truly were charming...I doubt that they would have chosen a boring ol' sap to bump nasties with....right? They chose you...right?....Right.

*chuckle*
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2015, 01:55 PM   #3
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I was doing some back reading and found this thread...

But to fill you all in.... She *was* gay! And turns out, yes, Butch in the way she related to her partner and the relationship they had, but she did not ID as Butch. Well. Not publicly. I found ID to be a private matter with many people in southern England (though not always) and many people would not tell you they ID'd as anything unless you had a quiet and intimate conversation with them that required actually knowing them.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2015, 01:01 PM   #4
Violette

How Do You Identify?:
woman

Violette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake View Post
I was doing some back reading and found this thread...

But to fill you all in.... She *was* gay! And turns out, yes, Butch in the way she related to her partner and the relationship they had, but she did not ID as Butch. Well. Not publicly. I found ID to be a private matter with many people in southern England (though not always) and many people would not tell you they ID'd as anything unless you had a quiet and intimate conversation with them that required actually knowing them.
Yes, but did you snog? (Am I using the word correctly?)
Violette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2015, 07:54 PM   #5
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,592 Times in 14,920 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I've never had the 'gaydar' thingy myself! I once worked with a straight women who swore she could tell however so we'd joke and say she got my gaydar!

I guess I really don't need any help..IF per chance a femme spots me in a crowd..she'll know for sure!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 03:01 AM   #6
job

How Do You Identify?:
butch

job Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputationjob Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah. I'm pretty oblivious. I've even had waitresses two different times give me free drinks for hours, and both times I was like, wow! She's really nice. Then way after the fact notice their name and numbers on the napkins.~>Dork
job is offline   Reply With Quote