Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2012, 07:30 AM   #8
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.
 
cinnamongrrl's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Home in NC..gonna dig in like a tick this time…
Posts: 7,665
Thanks: 15,253
Thanked 27,603 Times in 6,959 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I love games!

Right now I'm addicted to plants vs zombies.....
I play pogo daily...I love the crossword cove, any word game really, tri peaks solitaire, MANY of the Mahjongs...
Teddy has gotten me into Angry Birds...although he has more patience at it than I do....
Teddy also found an incredibly cool game for his phone that is all about logos...It's amazing how much advertising we see every day and don't really notice it....
I love scrabble and yahtzee...Uno is a long time favorite....
I used to play Farmville and Hidden Chronicles on Facebook. I loved the games but the site has too many issues
I really loved the electronic version of Life....can't remember what it's called...you use little debit cards to get paid and such....lol and you can choose NOT to get married and have babies.....I never liked that part in the original!!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:29 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018