Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2012, 04:33 PM   #1
sweetee
Junior Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey sweet thang
Relationship Status:
very single
 
sweetee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nowhere
Posts: 16
Thanks: 33
Thanked 46 Times in 11 Posts
Rep Power: 1586906
sweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello yall!!

Hello Yall
My friends all call me tee I am a44year old swbbw from Mississippi,Id love to talk to anybody and im as southern as sweet tea ....so thats where the nick comes from....I like the bucthy bois ...cause there so hot ...so give me a shout im sure we will have plenty to talk about!!!
Latters Bois!!!
__________________
sweettee
sweetee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sweetee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2012, 04:36 PM   #2
durrrrrrrr
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ayup
Posts: 3,603
Thanks: 8,299
Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetee View Post
Hello Yall
My friends all call me tee I am a44year old swbbw from Mississippi,Id love to talk to anybody and im as southern as sweet tea ....so thats where the nick comes from....I like the bucthy bois ...cause there so hot ...so give me a shout im sure we will have plenty to talk about!!!
Latters Bois!!!
Welcome to BFP
__________________

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2012, 03:55 AM   #3
Redsunflower
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 459
Thanks: 548
Thanked 564 Times in 138 Posts
Rep Power: 21474850
Redsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Hello

Hi everyone

I've just been nudged in the direction of this thread by lusciouskiwi so thank you so much for that. I fully intended to introduce myself before making my first post but I got a little sidetracked by some amazing photos in here...loving this place already.

I'm Val and I'm 39 years old. I live in the UK with my cat in a country cottage, close to a city. I'm a therapist with children in foster care who have the kind of life stories that sometimes give me nightmares. The children work so hard at recovering and they impress me every single day. I'm also studying for a masters degree.

I'm recently separated from my civil partner and not too sure about what to do with my femme lesbian identity after this loss. After 6 years together we had created the kind of comfortable bubble that couples do, so being on my own is both refreshing and a little scary. But we both knew it was time to part and mostly I'm ok with that.

I love music, every kind of music and especially when it's played live. I will go to any old gig just to experience the specialness of hearing the noise and being around music makers and lovers. I've played in a women's drumming band, orchestras and a rock band. I love it all and there is something so thrilling yet secure about being in a song or piece of music with other people.

I appreciate conversation about anything and everything, life, relationships, politics, tv programmes, gardening, vegan food, work, whatever. I find people, all kinds of people, completely intriguing but like most I can be shy to begin with.

I'm here because I believe butch/femme dynamics are special and exciting and need to be nurtured. Thank god places like this exist. I'm looking forward to making some friends just as soon as I've figured out how to work the messages and smilies and all the other features on here. Oh, and drag myself away from those amazing photos too.

So, hopefully see you around!

Redsunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Redsunflower For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2012, 04:47 AM   #4
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥
 
jac's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: bangor, maine
Posts: 3,344
Thanks: 20,720
Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
Rep Power: 0
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Well, a warm welcome to all who have joined recently!! Have fun on our Planet and I look forward to seeing you all in the threads... mixing and mingling.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2012, 06:46 AM   #5
lusciouskiwi
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.
 
lusciouskiwi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Aotearoa New Zealand
Posts: 2,681
Thanks: 25,494
Thanked 9,095 Times in 1,899 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Welcome to everyone and enjoyed reading your introduction Redsunflower. Hope everyone is having fun.

I must say - it's great to have more members who spell the proper way! Just teasing.
__________________
happiness is a form of courage. George Holbrook Jackson

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 01:11 AM   #6
Sarafemme
Junior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married but confused
 
Sarafemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 65 Times in 10 Posts
Rep Power: 1521267
Sarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST ReputationSarafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello!

Hello everyone!

My name is Sara and I just joined this forum tonight. I'm 35 years old and from the Midwest USA. I work at a public library and also as a freelance writer. I am currently married to a bio-man (for almost 7 years; no kids), but have recently come out to myself as at the very least bisexual (and more probably lesbian), and ID as a 'femme'. It has taken me my entire life of always feeling 'different' in some way and yet being scared to death of that difference to get to this point. I'm still scared, to be honest.

So, joining this forum is a big step for me. I don't know what my future holds. I still love my husband, but we are very incompatible in a variety of ways, apart from me finally admitting to myself that my feelings for women have always been stronger. I have gone through emotional and verbal abuse due to his immaturity and lack of empathy and self-absorption (and childish temper outbursts). He is 40 years old, so I highly doubt this behavior is going to change. I feel like I deserve more. I also feel like I deserve to acknowledge the person I truly am, rather than the person I tried to turn myself into in order to finally 'fit in.'

All of this said, I hope to make some friends on this forum; I've been reading threads and you all seem so insightful and interesting. I have a lot to learn and am anxious to finally begin this process of self-discovery.
Sarafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sarafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2012, 01:22 AM   #7
Gráinne
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens
 
Gráinne's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Little Rock
Posts: 1,866
Thanks: 2,122
Thanked 7,396 Times in 1,459 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Hi, Sara and welcome

You're not alone; many of us, including myself, were married for various motives, especially "doing what's expected". I am sorry he's treating you wrong; you do deserve more, no matter what your orientation.

Have a look around, get to know us and participate. People here are very welcoming.
__________________
The odds of going to the store for a loaf of bread and coming out with only a loaf of bread are three billion to one. ~Erma Bombeck
Gráinne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gráinne For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:33 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018