Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 10:00 AM   #1
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14
 
Arwen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Joyville, NM (aka Land of Enchantment)
Posts: 10,140
Thanks: 13,636
Thanked 28,108 Times in 6,412 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
We're excited to see/meet You, TOO!

Come meet M & Ms Cyn, everybody!

WHEN: Friday, March 26th
WHAT: DINNER to meet Mitmo & Ms Cyn
TIME: 7
WHERE: Fuddrucker's ~ S. Lamar & Hwy 71 (on Lamar in the Hobby Lobby shopping center)

Even though that is right around the corner from me, I will not be able to attend unless I can swap days off with a co-worker. I have this dreadful thing known as a job that makes me work until 10 at night. Whine.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
Something different for dinner/lunch!?!? The Melting Pot, there are two; one downtown and one north. the one north is probably easier for parking. But it really doesn't matter to me. I was thinking the weekend of April 2,3, or 4th.
If this is like the Melting Pots in Denver (fondue places), you will have to make a reservation. It's probably out of my price range right now. I have one of my writer's conventions coming up which means I have to scrape all my pennies in one direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post

COST: $15


Here's a link to the site > > RIGHT HERE < <


Sounds like a riot of an evening!!!! Thanks Rect!!!!!!!!! I cannot WAIT!!
Whine again. LOL I'll catch y'all on the next outing. I love roller derby though. Would love to see it in person. Great event planning, Rect and Diva.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:10 AM   #2
Random
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married
 
Random's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: back in the land of trees and snow
Posts: 2,072
Thanks: 8,017
Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,378 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post

Even though that is right around the corner from me, I will not be able to attend unless I can swap days off with a co-worker. I have this dreadful thing known as a job that makes me work until 10 at night. Whine.




If this is like the Melting Pots in Denver (fondue places), you will have to make a reservation. It's probably out of my price range right now. I have one of my writer's conventions coming up which means I have to scrape all my pennies in one direction.



Whine again. LOL I'll catch y'all on the next outing. I love roller derby though. Would love to see it in person. Great event planning, Rect and Diva.
Ummm.. Are we still going to be hooking up on saturday? or sunday? you don't really have to cook.. grin.. Are you going to be home tonight? I need to call you now that I am half way out of my funk...
__________________
~Volunteer~ "It gets in your blood"
Random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:36 AM   #3
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva
 
Diva's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chez Diva
Posts: 11,879
Thanks: 9,263
Thanked 17,175 Times in 5,239 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

[QUOTE=Arwen;71397]
Even though that is right around the corner from me, I will not be able to attend unless I can swap days off with a co-worker. I have this dreadful thing known as a job that makes me work until 10 at night. Whine.




Well listen.....give us a call/text if you can't trade.....cuz **I'M** thinkin' we'll still be at it at 10....and I'll save you some pizza....

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:14 AM   #4
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14
 
Arwen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Joyville, NM (aka Land of Enchantment)
Posts: 10,140
Thanks: 13,636
Thanked 28,108 Times in 6,412 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Default

[quote=Diva;71415]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post

Even though that is right around the corner from me, I will not be able to attend unless I can swap days off with a co-worker. I have this dreadful thing known as a job that makes me work until 10 at night. Whine.




Well listen.....give us a call/text if you can't trade.....cuz **I'M** thinkin' we'll still be at it at 10....and I'll save you some pizza....

Is good! And maybe you can help me figure out what is going on with my sewing machines. I have two. One is a Singer Featherweight (my grandmother's) and the other is a...Brother? It's an old one that they used to use in Home Ec classes according to someone who saw it.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:10 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018