Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2013, 09:08 AM   #1
NitroChrys_Butch
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married
 
NitroChrys_Butch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cape May Point NJ
Posts: 269
Thanks: 878
Thanked 702 Times in 199 Posts
Rep Power: 3072719
NitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Feel like I have been run over .. repeatedly...maybe I am getting too old to live this hard life ...lmao
__________________
“Hy who risks and fails can be forgiven. Hy who never risks and never fails is a failure in Hys whole being.”
NitroChrys_Butch is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NitroChrys_Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 11:34 AM   #2
TheMerryFairy
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.
 
TheMerryFairy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: On my Merry Fairy way! , Canada
Posts: 3,630
Thanks: 8,727
Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Does this sum it up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroChrys_Butch View Post
Feel like I have been run over .. repeatedly...maybe I am getting too old to live this hard life ...lmao
This is my going out theme song LOL

TheMerryFairy is offline  
Old 02-24-2013, 11:46 AM   #3
JustBeingMe
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.
 
JustBeingMe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: somewhere you're not.....
Posts: 1,808
Thanks: 1,961
Thanked 1,690 Times in 694 Posts
Rep Power: 12813870
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default





GOOD MORNING and AFTERNOON EVERYONE !!



ps. lol MERRY YOUR POST CRACKED ME UP, BOTH OF THEM. lmao
__________________
Nothing more, Nothing less, I'm Just Being Me
JustBeingMe is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to JustBeingMe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 11:50 AM   #4
JustBeingMe
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.
 
JustBeingMe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: somewhere you're not.....
Posts: 1,808
Thanks: 1,961
Thanked 1,690 Times in 694 Posts
Rep Power: 12813870
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default

So, how is everyone this fine Sunday morning/afternoon??
I slept GREAT and I feel GREAT too. I got back on the horse today.....I exercised this morning. Yiiipppiiieee Skiiipppyyy !!
__________________
Nothing more, Nothing less, I'm Just Being Me
JustBeingMe is offline  
Old 02-24-2013, 12:01 PM   #5
PoeticWitch
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single
 
PoeticWitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Posts: 562
Thanks: 172
Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
Rep Power: 7056676
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation
Default

So I played some of the 80's music videos which you all posted because I just love the music. I was born in 75 so I do remember some of the 80's. Jake is sitting here and he is oh so much older then me and I got a music history lesson, but you know what annoyed me. He named every band and song from just a few bars of music without looking at my screen. I though old people were suppose to lose their memories dammit!
__________________
Things happen, no rhyme or reason, either learn from it and grow. Or don't and fail this part of life.
PoeticWitch is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PoeticWitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 12:18 PM   #6
TheMerryFairy
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.
 
TheMerryFairy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: On my Merry Fairy way! , Canada
Posts: 3,630
Thanks: 8,727
Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducky.mcclure View Post
So I played some of the 80's music videos which you all posted because I just love the music. I was born in 75 so I do remember some of the 80's. Jake is sitting here and he is oh so much older then me and I got a music history lesson, but you know what annoyed me. He named every band and song from just a few bars of music without looking at my screen. I though old people were suppose to lose their memories dammit!
LOL! Don't worry I'll be one of those people who will forget the title or artist. When I hear the song, I'll try to hum it or sound it out - badly.
or I'll automatically start to tell a story related to the song "back when I was a young girl..."
TheMerryFairy is offline  
Old 02-24-2013, 01:14 PM   #7
JustBeingMe
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.
 
JustBeingMe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: somewhere you're not.....
Posts: 1,808
Thanks: 1,961
Thanked 1,690 Times in 694 Posts
Rep Power: 12813870
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I am having such a mellow day today. Listening to some music online and happening to come across some really mellow tunes. I fell GREAT!
__________________
Nothing more, Nothing less, I'm Just Being Me
JustBeingMe is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to JustBeingMe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 01:19 PM   #8
TheMerryFairy
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.
 
TheMerryFairy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: On my Merry Fairy way! , Canada
Posts: 3,630
Thanks: 8,727
Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeingMe View Post
I am having such a mellow day today. Listening to some music online and happening to come across some really mellow tunes. I fell GREAT!
That's great, Justy! I am happy you're feeling better. Music always helps me relax too I have some tunes going and the daytona 500 is on in the background - which I have to admit I am getting into to cheer for a rookie, Danika Patrick

Anyway I am in sweats and a bandana, savoring the breakfast I cooked for myself and getting ready to finish doing the housework I've been trying to complete for days. It does feel like a mello day and I hope it stays that way *sighs with a smile and continues to float*
TheMerryFairy is offline  
Old 02-24-2013, 02:28 PM   #9
PoeticWitch
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single
 
PoeticWitch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Posts: 562
Thanks: 172
Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
Rep Power: 7056676
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerryFairy View Post
LOL! Don't worry I'll be one of those people who will forget the title or artist. When I hear the song, I'll try to hum it or sound it out - badly.
or I'll automatically start to tell a story related to the song "back when I was a young girl..."
oh I should mention that Jake is only 45 years old. I just love to harass him about his age because he is always saying respect your elders. He also has a terrible habit of not seeming to be paying attention but then being able to repeat everything you said verbatim back to you. very annoying when you cannot do that same.
__________________
Things happen, no rhyme or reason, either learn from it and grow. Or don't and fail this part of life.
PoeticWitch is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoeticWitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 02:31 PM   #10
JustBeingMe
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.
 
JustBeingMe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: somewhere you're not.....
Posts: 1,808
Thanks: 1,961
Thanked 1,690 Times in 694 Posts
Rep Power: 12813870
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default

LOL Ducky.
__________________
Nothing more, Nothing less, I'm Just Being Me
JustBeingMe is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to JustBeingMe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 02:34 PM   #11
TheMerryFairy
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.
 
TheMerryFairy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: On my Merry Fairy way! , Canada
Posts: 3,630
Thanks: 8,727
Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducky.mcclure View Post
oh I should mention that Jake is only 45 years old. I just love to harass him about his age because he is always saying respect your elders. He also has a terrible habit of not seeming to be paying attention but then being able to repeat everything you said verbatim back to you. very annoying when you cannot do that same.
*Laughs* I know exactly what you mean!!

My friend is the same way. She does pay attention but she can't make eye contact or really express how much she's hanging onto but then remembers everything down to the last detail and when I had the radio on in my shop and I asked what song it was, she had the answer written before the lyrics were ever sung EVERY time.

I am absolutely fascinated with minds like these! Maybe you should eat your friends brain? Don't eat my friends brain though - I care for her and I hear she's prepared with a zombie plan LOL *shakes my head* and I care too much about you to get injured on a snack hunt.
TheMerryFairy is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 10:06 AM   #12
NickE TimeLord
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
recently single and very skeptical
 
NickE TimeLord's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 117
Thanks: 389
Thanked 174 Times in 77 Posts
Rep Power: 2658424
NickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST Reputation
Default another night has faded..another day beckons


Annie Lennox " The Downtown Lights " from Medusa

greetings to all and sundry on this sunday morn
home from the fire line..already got the shopping done..i love working graveyard.. i feel more at home in the night.. the peace and the mystery..
and here's the song of the hour.. if i told you it makes me cry and feel joyous at the same time would it make sense.. ?.. hope..that's what i get from it..hope

honey..i'm home..she said
NickE TimeLord is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NickE TimeLord For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 10:11 AM   #13
meridiantoo
Member

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship
 
meridiantoo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 1,441
Thanks: 3,806
Thanked 2,296 Times in 889 Posts
Rep Power: 16305606
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation
Default

How're you guys getting the youtube vids to post? I'm stuck!
__________________
“Human nature is like water. It takes the shape of its container.” ― Wallace Stevens
meridiantoo is offline  
Old 02-24-2013, 10:23 AM   #14
meridiantoo
Member

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship
 
meridiantoo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 1,441
Thanks: 3,806
Thanked 2,296 Times in 889 Posts
Rep Power: 16305606
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation
Wink



Good Morning, fellow chatters!
__________________
“Human nature is like water. It takes the shape of its container.” ― Wallace Stevens

Last edited by meridiantoo; 02-24-2013 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Trying to get the video to display
meridiantoo is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to meridiantoo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 10:53 AM   #15
NickE TimeLord
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
recently single and very skeptical
 
NickE TimeLord's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 117
Thanks: 389
Thanked 174 Times in 77 Posts
Rep Power: 2658424
NickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meridiantoo View Post
How're you guys getting the youtube vids to post? I'm stuck!
hello there...Merry Fairy told me the secret last night..on the Youtube page..go to Share..click it. right click on the address revealed..then on yer post click on the Youtube icon..
and paste the address ( minus everything left of the forward slash ) in between the YouTube brackets


originally http://youtu.be/C_Z48HFYLc you have to trim everything left of /

and voila...
NickE TimeLord is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to NickE TimeLord For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 11:00 AM   #16
NickE TimeLord
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
recently single and very skeptical
 
NickE TimeLord's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 117
Thanks: 389
Thanked 174 Times in 77 Posts
Rep Power: 2658424
NickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST Reputation
Default a dreamy sunday morning




familiar to those " Big Love " fans out there..
NickE TimeLord is offline  
Old 02-24-2013, 11:13 AM   #17
NickE TimeLord
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
recently single and very skeptical
 
NickE TimeLord's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 117
Thanks: 389
Thanked 174 Times in 77 Posts
Rep Power: 2658424
NickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST ReputationNickE TimeLord Has the BEST Reputation
Default

i'm obsessed with James Bond themes...sadly they didn't use this one


NickE TimeLord is offline  
Old 02-24-2013, 11:13 AM   #18
meridiantoo
Member

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship
 
meridiantoo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 1,441
Thanks: 3,806
Thanked 2,296 Times in 889 Posts
Rep Power: 16305606
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickE TimeLord View Post
hello there...Merry Fairy told me the secret last night..on the Youtube page..go to Share..click it. right click on the address revealed..then on yer post click on the Youtube icon..
and paste the address ( minus everything left of the forward slash ) in between the YouTube brackets


originally http://youtu.be/C_Z48HFYLc you have to trim everything left of /

and voila...
Thanks, NickE.... I have a video response for you...


__________________
“Human nature is like water. It takes the shape of its container.” ― Wallace Stevens
meridiantoo is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to meridiantoo For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
chat lounge, chat room, chatting, forum chat

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:15 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018