![]() |
|
|||||||
| Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing PLEASE do not use this forum for ugliness or nasty posts. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy. Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 911
Thanks: 962
Thanked 2,375 Times in 616 Posts
Rep Power: 15632318 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Just to be clear, I wasn't calling out other posters who mentioned "sensitivity" in their posts. It's a tricky word, and we all come to it with different schema.
I can be passive aggressive, but not THAT passive aggressive.
__________________
"We never forget those who make us blush." Jean-Francois de la Harpe |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Trans Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his Relationship Status:
Single Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: N/A
Posts: 1,775
Thanks: 4,557
Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
I appreciate your perspective.
__________________
“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.” ― Rumi |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Tags |
| gesturing, honesty, love, relationships, white lies |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|