Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 05:35 PM   #1
Spirit Dancer
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider
 
Spirit Dancer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Following the red road
Posts: 4,519
Thanks: 9,304
Thanked 12,905 Times in 3,466 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Let's not forget about the full body project, STUNNING

http://www.leonardnimoyphotography.com/7body.htm
__________________
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”
Judy Garland
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 05:57 PM   #2
nycfem
Moderator

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached
 
nycfem's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,795
Thanks: 52,994
Thanked 21,394 Times in 5,101 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
nycfem has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Dancer View Post
Let's not forget about the full body project, STUNNING

http://www.leonardnimoyphotography.com/7body.htm
I just love this!
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 06:58 PM   #3
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married
 
Soft*Silver's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: rose cottage
Posts: 5,594
Thanks: 8,948
Thanked 15,897 Times in 4,064 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default

this was one of the most erotic photo series I have ever witnessed.

I have loved people of all sizes but I have always been drawn to people of "more" size. One of my lovers was close to 400 lbs and was one of the sexiest butches I ever dated. I also dated an incredibly handsome butch who hated the way he looked because he had gained weight over the years. I didnt know him when he was younger and slim but his body was so flaming hot to me...I looked at photos of him in his younger years and was so glad he wasnt so hard edged in body in his older years. His extra weight gave him substance, not harshness. I have also dated people of a more average weight (which is debatable as to what really is "average" anymore, if it ever was) and as long as they werent thin, or bird like (my description..very thin so as to feel their bones) I was attracted to them. I am not attracted to thin people. I can appreciate them for who they are but sexually, it is not something I find myself drawn to.

I myself am a woman of size. I am comfortable with my body and its weight. I am trying to drop 15 lbs simply because it will help my back feel better. I love how lush my body feels in its plusness. I am very responsive and attribute that to my love of my body image. I feel I am a better lover as a plus size woman who accepts herself. I have had partners who shared how their past lovers would never get fully naked because they were ashamed of their bodies. How sad... I am grateful for this thread and thank you for starting it. I hope somehow it might break down the self shame of someone who has not been able to accept themself.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Dancer View Post
Let's not forget about the full body project, STUNNING

http://www.leonardnimoyphotography.com/7body.htm
__________________
Pole bachit, a lis chuye.
The field sees, the forest hears
Soft*Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 06:41 PM   #4
ravfem
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative
 
ravfem's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,811
Thanks: 9,239
Thanked 3,125 Times in 1,270 Posts
Rep Power: 1969287
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation
Default

i've been fat all my life; i have a picture of me at maybe 3 or 4...it's a full profile, and i have on ruffly-butt panties & my round tummy protrudes like crazy! i love that picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Dancer View Post
i love love LOVE this one especially!



(ok it may have something to do with my love of butts....but that's beside the point)
__________________
ravfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ravfem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 09:07 PM   #5
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable
 
Andrew, Jr.'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Over the Rainbow in a House
Posts: 5,072
Thanks: 16,004
Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile


Ravfem,

I agree with you about the photograph. It is truely amazing.

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 10:03 PM   #6
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single
 
Leigh's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 7,767
Thanks: 9,029
Thanked 13,025 Times in 4,784 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default

That picture is beautiful and captures amazingly the beautiful curves of a woman ~ love love LOVE it
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 10:40 AM   #7
naturlover_52
Member

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she and her are just fine....Sweetcheeks hey you
Relationship Status:
seeing someone long distance but soon will be both in Ca love her very much
 
naturlover_52's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: So Calif East San Gabrielle Valley aka the land of shake and bake
Posts: 108
Thanks: 85
Thanked 89 Times in 44 Posts
Rep Power: 3427
naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Default bbw

I I have always been a large woman. I just turned 41 and this isn't the biggest that I have been I at 1pt about 3 yrs ago went into the doc and I was about 315. I don't have great self esteem and so sometimes I don't feel great about myself. BUT I am really glad that this thread was started up. I have had a few women recently and 1 straight guy while I was living in Alaska say I was beautiful and if he had been unattached that he would want to ask me out...I told him...SORRY my friend, ummm but I don't date straight guys...I am totally into women.



naturlover_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naturlover_52 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 10:47 AM   #8
nycfem
Moderator

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached
 
nycfem's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,795
Thanks: 52,994
Thanked 21,394 Times in 5,101 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
nycfem has disabled reputation
Default

Thanks so much for posting and sharing of yourself. As a woman of size, it's hard in our culture to have good self-esteem. Associating myself with fat positive/ size positive images, people, and politics can be helpful in changing the dominant fat hating bias within our society that insinuates itself into our psyche as fat people. One blog that I read when I want to connect with a stronger side of myself is: http://www.bigfatblog.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturlover_52 View Post
I I have always been a large woman. I just turned 41 and this isn't the biggest that I have been I at 1pt about 3 yrs ago went into the doc and I was about 315. I don't have great self esteem and so sometimes I don't feel great about myself. BUT I am really glad that this thread was started up. I have had a few women recently and 1 straight guy while I was living in Alaska say I was beautiful and if he had been unattached that he would want to ask me out...I told him...SORRY my friend, ummm but I don't date straight guys...I am totally into women.



nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 05:01 PM   #9
naturlover_52
Member

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she and her are just fine....Sweetcheeks hey you
Relationship Status:
seeing someone long distance but soon will be both in Ca love her very much
 
naturlover_52's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: So Calif East San Gabrielle Valley aka the land of shake and bake
Posts: 108
Thanks: 85
Thanked 89 Times in 44 Posts
Rep Power: 3427
naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Default BBW

Thanks NYC femme for your response to my post. I think that what has helped me in the past was seeing that I am NOT the only woman who is large. For example...I was at Layne Bryant one time and I saw a picture of Cameron Mckenzie. At that time she was a large size model and has become a known actress. She was on the tv show Ghost Whisperer.
Another woman who I find very attractive even though she has lost quite a bit of weight she is still a Large woman is Queen Latefa. I think it is because of seeing large women in the public spot light that has made it easier for me. BUT it is still rather hard. I am doing better and trying to lose weight but it is hard when you get to be over 40. I am only a lil bit over but still. Also having a bad back doesn't help. BUT I do get out and walk the dog around the park when I AM feeling up to it.
naturlover_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naturlover_52 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:49 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018