Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2013, 10:57 AM   #1
BabyDaddy
Junior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy Hym Syr Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single and looking for a sweet and honest babygirl
 
BabyDaddy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: In my own private idaho ;)
Posts: 24
Thanks: 21
Thanked 80 Times in 20 Posts
Rep Power: 1052482
BabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Finding out someone wasn't who I thought she was. Which is a tease and a liar!
__________________
I'm not here to please you....I'm here to please me.
BabyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:23 AM   #2
PoeticSilence
Member

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged
 
PoeticSilence's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Midwest
Posts: 454
Thanks: 3
Thanked 919 Times in 277 Posts
Rep Power: 10661586
PoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST Reputation
Default

That the cellphone was not charged and that important call got beeped.
__________________
Love is all you need.
PoeticSilence is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PoeticSilence For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2013, 01:01 PM   #3
nycfem
Moderator

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached
 
nycfem's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 6,795
Thanks: 52,994
Thanked 21,394 Times in 5,101 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
nycfem has disabled reputation
Default

MODERATION

Hi, BabyDaddy,

Your post was reported because someone on the site thinks it's about them. This may or may not be true and really isn't the point. It does provide a good opportunity to give a reminder, not just to you but to all, that posts should be clear enough that people won't think the post is about them (whether it is actually about them or not). This way drama is better kept in check, for us and for all of you. I also ask that you steer clear from calling someone a "tease" in any post, because it's sexist, and we are a pro-woman site.

So, to all members, go ahead and be pissed off (I love this thread too!), but not publicly at each other

Thanks for reading,
Jennifer (Moderator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDaddy View Post
Finding out someone wasn't who I thought she was. Which is a tease and a liar!
__________________
*****

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2013, 01:54 PM   #4
Daktari
Guest

Default

I don't like to post in this thread as a rule.....but here goes.


Being physically threatened by a young dude at tonight's meeting really, really pissed me off.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2013, 09:08 PM   #5
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver
 
Chad's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,164
Thanks: 11,746
Thanked 20,309 Times in 5,677 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lawn mowers

I would not say that I was pissed but I am definitely frustrated with the lawn mower.

I charged the battery all weekend and it still did not start. I think that I will use jumper cables next weekend to start it.

It is so frustrating and the grass is mocking me.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2013, 02:00 PM   #6
Heavenleahangel
Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me
 
Heavenleahangel's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Albany, NY~but originally from Georgia
Posts: 562
Thanks: 1,257
Thanked 2,068 Times in 468 Posts
Rep Power: 18675555
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I am definitely pissed off royally! Today is my birthday and while shopping this morning for the ingredients to make my own dinner, my purse was forgotten in the cart at the store. It was found in the men's room and of course everything of value was gone!
Now, I have to replace all my bank/credit cards which costs $11-15 per card for replacements, but the $$$ and jewelry (which was in my change purse) will be really hard to replace. I hope karma bites the @** of the person who stole from me and my son. I had just gotten my birthday $ from my NY mom and was going to use it to buy his back to school clothes! Today sucks!
__________________
Sweet Georgia Peach
Heavenleahangel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Heavenleahangel For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2013, 08:03 PM   #7
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
.
Preferred Pronoun?:
.
Relationship Status:
.
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: .
Posts: 11,495
Thanks: 34,694
Thanked 26,362 Times in 5,875 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I dropped off my car at 8:15am this morning for repairs, and I asked them if I could get an estimate by 12pm. The answer was yes. No call at 12pm. I called them at 1pm, they said they'd know by 3pm. I called at 4pm (an hour before they close), they said they are just so busy during the summer, that the mechanic had just gotten to my car at 4pm to run diagnostics, and that they may have an answer in the morning. !#(@#@)@!!!!!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2013, 09:59 AM   #8
o'queery
Member

How Do You Identify?:
serviceboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
him, hey boy
Relationship Status:
boyfriend of my joey. <3 Imma lucky bitchboy!
 
o'queery's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Off the Grid
Posts: 864
Thanks: 1,770
Thanked 1,892 Times in 521 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852
o'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputationo'queery Has the BEST Reputation
Default Read this, this morning.

A disturbing letter targeting a teen with autism has shaken the boy's family and rallied the local community to their defense.

The anonymous note was sent to 13-year-old Max's grandmother's house in Newcastle, Ontario, on Friday. Signed, "One pissed off mother," the letter refers to Max as a neighborhood "nuisance," "retarded" and a "dreadful" noise polluter. A photo of the letter was tweeted over the weekend by YouTube stars Lennon and Maisy, who identify themselves as family friends.



I am thoroughly fucking disgusted. Shame on whomever wrote this.
__________________
I'm not an artist i'm a fucking work of art
o'queery is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to o'queery For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:15 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018