Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 09-27-2021, 08:09 PM   #6421
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,805 Times in 25,672 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
If they're not venamous, then the spiders. Most spiders have more reasons to be afraid of humans than humans have reasons to be afraid of them.

Would you rather would rather be on an alligator or a hippo's shit list?
Even though hippos kill far more people than alligators each year, I'd go with the hippo. I feel like I could outmaneuver it on land better than I could an alligator.

WYR wake up buried alive or come to in a submerged car filling up with water?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 09:16 PM   #6422
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,588 Times in 2,689 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default WYR

gator 100%, hippos are much more dangerous.

WYR put a bet of $50. to win $500. or a bet of $500. to win $5,000.?
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 01:45 AM   #6423
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,217 Times in 8,649 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Even though hippos kill far more people than alligators each year, I'd go with the hippo. I feel like I could outmaneuver it on land better than I could an alligator.

WYR wake up buried alive or come to in a submerged car filling up with water?
Goodness. Come to submerged in a car filling up with water. I think I’d have a better chance escaping a car filling with water than being buried alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
gator 100%, hippos are much more dangerous.

WYR put a bet of $50. to win $500. or a bet of $500. to win $5,000.?
Not being a gambler and not liking to lose money on bets, I’ll bet 50 to win 500.

If we weren’t in the middle of a pandemic, would you rather spend an evening out watching stand-up comedians OR watching Penn and Teller types of magicians OR getting dressed up for a night at the opera?
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2021, 08:01 AM   #6424
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,592 Times in 14,920 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Goodness. Come to submerged in a car filling up with water. I think I’d have a better chance escaping a car filling with water than being buried alive.

Not being a gambler and not liking to lose money on bets, I’ll bet 50 to win 500.

If we weren’t in the middle of a pandemic, would you rather spend an evening out watching stand-up comedians OR watching Penn and Teller types of magicians OR getting dressed up for a night at the opera?
I love comedians and magic acts, opera not so much but I'll say listening to stand-up!

WYR been snowed in all alone so you could do exactly what you wanted, or snowed in with others to sort of make it a party atmosphere?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 06:59 PM   #6425
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I love comedians and magic acts, opera not so much but I'll say listening to stand-up!

WYR been snowed in all alone so you could do exactly what you wanted, or snowed in with others to sort of make it a party atmosphere?
Alone.

WYR live where it snows all the time or where it's 90 degrees or above all the time?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-29-2021, 01:13 AM   #6426
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Alone.

WYR live where it snows all the time or where it's 90 degrees or above all the time?
90 degrees plus.

Would you rather be someone’s sex slave for a year or not have sex for a year?
Old 09-29-2021, 12:46 PM   #6427
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Would you rather.

what an easy question. Sex slave of course, have been on the other side far too long.

WYR: live in a mansion with your 10 children or in a cabin with your 2 children.
Old 09-29-2021, 04:55 PM   #6428
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
what an easy question. Sex slave of course, have been on the other side far too long.

WYR: live in a mansion with your 10 children or in a cabin with your 2 children.
Mansion. I need space and I have really adorable names picked out anyway.

WYR have dimples or freckles?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-29-2021, 09:45 PM   #6429
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Definitly dimples, I love dimples on anyone.

WYR: have long straight hair with no waves or curly frizzy hair you can't control.
Old 09-30-2021, 03:18 AM   #6430
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Definitly dimples, I love dimples on anyone.

WYR: have long straight hair with no waves or curly frizzy hair you can't control.
I’d rather have curly, frizzy, coily hair that’s controllable when I use the tools made for curly, frizzy, coily hair.

Would you rather have a noticeable gap between your two front teeth or a noticeable overbite?
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2021, 06:04 AM   #6431
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I’d rather have curly, frizzy, coily hair that’s controllable when I use the tools made for curly, frizzy, coily hair.

Would you rather have a noticeable gap between your two front teeth or a noticeable overbite?
Gap!

WYR dress up in a costume and go out on Halloween or stay home and hand out candy, getting to see all the kid's costumes?
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2021, 05:35 PM   #6432
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Gap!

WYR dress up in a costume and go out on Halloween or stay home and hand out candy, getting to see all the kid's costumes?
I can see the kids' costumes while I'm doing my own trick or treating. Ha!

WYR not be able to say no to anything requested of you for a year or not be able to tell a lie...even the teeniest tiniest well-meaning ones....for a year?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 09-30-2021, 09:59 PM   #6433
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

I do nothing I am told to do so that's out. I do when requested most times.
I have no problem not telling a lie, if you can't handle the answer don't ask the question. Lying is not in my forte, so I don't need a good memory.

WYR: Would you rather be stuck not knowing how to spell or stuck not being
able to do any kind of math?
Old 10-01-2021, 01:44 AM   #6434
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,496 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I do nothing I am told to do so that's out. I do when requested most times.
I have no problem not telling a lie, if you can't handle the answer don't ask the question. Lying is not in my forte, so I don't need a good memory.

WYR: Would you rather be stuck not knowing how to spell or stuck not being able to do any kind of math?
I have trouble with both so this is a tough one. I'd say spelling because these days spell check to the rescue. The math calculators I know about online are only helpful with the very most basics and that's not the kind of math I struggle with most.

Would you rather pig out or stick to your diet and look hot for Christmas?
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 02:54 AM   #6435
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
I have trouble with both so this is a tough one. I'd say spelling because these days spell check to the rescue. The math calculators I know about online are only helpful with the very most basics and that's not the kind of math I struggle with most.

Would you rather pig out or stick to your diet and look hot for Christmas?
Stay on my diet.

Would you rather have an unlimited supply of gas, coffee, or weed?
Old 10-01-2021, 08:44 PM   #6436
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,496 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Stay on my diet.

Would you rather have an unlimited supply of gas, coffee, or weed?
Gasoline. Of the three it's fuel that fetches the highest price during desperate times, war, natural disasters and so on when things are being rationed. I have enough coffee stored to keep me and everyone I know who won't drink it caffeinated for quite a long while should they ever change their mind, and I don't smoke pot. However if I ever change my mind about that my oldest would probably be perfectly willing to enable me by giving me the money to buy as much as I want/he could afford just to get me to shut up, and I'm definitely sure my youngest knows where to buy it by the ton, and my oldest daughter in law would be more than happy to give him the money to go pick it up for us just so she wouldn't have to get herself and the baby dressed to go out. Yep, so even though I don't have a car, gasoline.

WYR be married to a sociopathic physician, corrupt politician, or crooked cop?
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2021, 08:38 AM   #6437
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Gasoline. Of the three it's fuel that fetches the highest price during desperate times, war, natural disasters and so on when things are being rationed. I have enough coffee stored to keep me and everyone I know who won't drink it caffeinated for quite a long while should they ever change their mind, and I don't smoke pot. However if I ever change my mind about that my oldest would probably be perfectly willing to enable me by giving me the money to buy as much as I want/he could afford just to get me to shut up, and I'm definitely sure my youngest knows where to buy it by the ton, and my oldest daughter in law would be more than happy to give him the money to go pick it up for us just so she wouldn't have to get herself and the baby dressed to go out. Yep, so even though I don't have a car, gasoline.

WYR be married to a sociopathic physician, corrupt politician, or crooked cop?
Going with what I know, I'll take the crooked cop.

Would you rather be the subject of a tell-all exposé (yes, they would tell that, too!) or forget that you ever made love with another person?
Old 10-02-2021, 04:12 PM   #6438
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default WYR

Would have to be a tell all. I could not forget those lovely encounters.

WYR: Take a long trek in the woods or a long canoe trip on a river?
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2021, 07:14 AM   #6439
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Would have to be a tell all. I could not forget those lovely encounters.

WYR: Take a long trek in the woods or a long canoe trip on a river?
I'm a cancer so anything with water, count me in......

On Sundays would you rather stay in bed reading the Sunday Newspapers noshing on something you already have in the house OR would you rather forget the newspapers and go out for brunch somewhere?
Old 10-03-2021, 10:18 PM   #6440
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
I'm a cancer so anything with water, count me in......

On Sundays would you rather stay in bed reading the Sunday Newspapers noshing on something you already have in the house OR would you rather forget the newspapers and go out for brunch somewhere?
I can stay in bed only so long before my back grumbles so it's out to brunch I go.

WYR get a new piercing or a new tattoo?

I'm misunderestimated.