Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,630 Times in 2,710 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default How are you Feeling?

Feeling a little sad. The little one will not be here for her 8th birthday and I have not missed one since she was born but they will go to Turkey for two months and come back for school. Too early to send anything but I can double up Xmas. I hope they all have a safe and happy trip.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2024, 08:36 PM   #7302
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,371 Times in 5,200 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Sore but good. I started physical therapy at a new place this week. All the therapists have been very nice so far (I don't respond well to being berated). They also seem to know what they're doing. I have high hopes that this will help.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2024, 04:35 AM   #7303
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Ochiba
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
dreaming

Thanked 21,440 Times in 6,768 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

She hurt me, i deserved it
Old 06-18-2024, 03:26 PM   #7304
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default How are You Feeling?

Just spoke to my buddy and she is coming over for the weekend. We will go down to Church St. (better known as Gay Town) and have lunch and check things out. Sounds like a plan to me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2024, 07:16 PM   #7305
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,554 Times in 756 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Sad.....it just came across the wires that Willie Mays has passed. Boy have we lost some athletic greats this year!
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2024, 08:07 PM   #7306
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,159 Times in 562 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sad-

The wheat harvest of my family owned farm land is/has been taken by natures fury. We never know and always *bet* for a good outcome.

Tonight-our outcome was not a good one.

Ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2024, 11:51 PM   #7307
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Feeling

Feeling super lethargic with this heat and humidity. Just want to drink water.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2024, 08:02 AM   #7308
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,786 Times in 10,288 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I'm feeling really good! The pain in my upper abdomen has subsided, I just needed to tweak my diet. Yet, will wait for the x-ray results.

I have two days off, so it's really a weekend for me!

I had dinner with her last night. And as always, great conversation and sincere laughing.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2024, 08:53 AM   #7309
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,692 Times in 4,002 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I had the worst case of leg cramps I’ve ever experienced, last night while I was sitting in my recliner. When they were mostly over, I couldn’t even stand up right. I was bent at the knees, and feared trying to straighten them out because I was terrified of that pain coming back
Today they still hurt. I am wondering where these came from! I’ve been having them for the past couple weeks and I’ve been trying to eliminate the possibilities of their origin. Last night was terrifying and today I’m still reeling.
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2024, 09:43 AM   #7310
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual Stonefemme, with a heavy twist of Lime
Relationship Status:
Living life to the fullest with my sweetie ❤️

Thanked 32,178 Times in 10,030 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Cheerfully depressed

“You don’t develop courage by being happy in your everyday relationships. You develop courage by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity,” — Epicurus.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2024, 12:43 PM   #7311
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Feeling

Feeling better now that my brother is home from the hospital and healing well. Hoping there are no complications.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2024, 08:40 PM   #7312
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Feeling a little crispy, since I burned a hole in my shin. Microwave, hot mashed potatoes . . . you can imagine. It's a second degree burn, but smaller than a silver dollar, which is the guideline for seeing the doctor. But, I have an unrelated doctor's appointment tomorrow anyway, so I'm going to get her to look at it.

- Prince
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2024, 06:53 PM   #7313
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,786 Times in 10,288 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

my heart is full of joy

I just spent a couple of hours volunteering at the summer camp at church. I love having kids around. Tonight, it's a much older version than what I'm used to. I saw bracelets galore, crocks of every style, grown out haircuts on the boys. To see their innocence and their awkwardness. We've all been there.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2024, 08:10 PM   #7314
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Feeling a little crispy, since I burned a hole in my shin. Microwave, hot mashed potatoes . . . you can imagine. It's a second degree burn, but smaller than a silver dollar, which is the guideline for seeing the doctor. But, I have an unrelated doctor's appointment tomorrow anyway, so I'm going to get her to look at it.
Doctor says it looks good, no infection. New skin cells forming. No need for debridement. (Whew!)

Yet, I'm depressed - just finished paying bills for the month. (Sigh.)

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 10:01 PM   #7315
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,806 Times in 25,675 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
I had the worst case of leg cramps I’ve ever experienced, last night while I was sitting in my recliner. When they were mostly over, I couldn’t even stand up right. I was bent at the knees, and feared trying to straighten them out because I was terrified of that pain coming back
Today they still hurt. I am wondering where these came from! I’ve been having them for the past couple weeks and I’ve been trying to eliminate the possibilities of their origin. Last night was terrifying and today I’m still reeling.
Have you tried any of the following: pickle juice, Gatorade, bananas, extra hydration, stretching, "rolling out" the muscle or a TBS of mustard? Cramps are typically the result of an imbalance of any of the following: potassium, calcium or magnesium so if any or all of them are out of whack, it will be Charlie Horse City.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: