Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 11-10-2010, 02:31 PM   #821
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
((((PF)))) I agree with what everyone else has said. Come in however you want, you're always welcome here no matter what your mood is. Like what has also been said, take things one day at a time, one hour at a time if you need to.
I agree cuddly PF should come in whenever she wants and vent as much as she need to, that's what we are all here for each other!! making brownies yum and having a subway sandwich for dinner as a treat yeah for me, there's no one to cook for so what the hell??
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 03:42 PM   #822
perfekly_flawed

How Do You Identify?:
I'm admittedly a bit of a Princessa... borderline BRAT
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mizz, She, Her or Bitch if ya wanna get personal...
Relationship Status:
Lovin' on Mi Papi!

perfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputationperfekly_flawed Has the BEST Reputation

I'm still cooking for 2... So, needless to say I have leftovers coming outta my umm eyeballs (lol) ...

I'm on a 30-day "better eating" program (not a diet, more of a learning healthier options with a group of folks on FB) so no sweets for me, but I am SO in the mood for one of those brownies!!!!!!!

Oh.. and ya'll ROCK! Truly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I agree cuddly PF should come in whenever she wants and vent as much as she need to, that's what we are all here for each other!! making brownies yum and having a subway sandwich for dinner as a treat yeah for me, there's no one to cook for so what the hell??

Perfekly_Flawed

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...ianPride32.gif
perfekly_flawed is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to perfekly_flawed For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 07:34 PM   #823
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation
Default My response

What kind of woman/person/femme would interest you?

A woman who is confident in her womanhood, her femininity (not to be confused with dressing/acting as such). A submissive woman with a touch of class and also a touch of kink who can get down just as vile, nasty and dirty as I can yet is a lady in front of others.

A favorite type of date; one that sets the scene for repeated datings with the same person?

A casual date with no pressure, perhaps a ride to the mountains/coast on my Harley for a picnic or to visit a favorite restaurant there, taking lil breaks from the ride to sit and talk.

Would you cook a meal for your date and if so what would be on the menu?

Umm, I gave my dearly departed food poisoning the first time I cooked for her, any takers? If it's something on the grill otherwise we'll be eating out, lol.

Do you have trouble with your gaydar finding that feminine woman who is a lesbian? If so what would you suggest we feminne women do or wear to get your attention?

I'm oblivously blind at times, lol. I'm way out of practice after a 17 year marriage. Perhaps a tattoo on your forehead?

What age group to you prefer to date? Does body size/type matter to you? What other physical attributes to you find attractive?

7 years either way of my age which is 53. Body size isn't that big of a hangup with me, I see people from the inside out. Physical attributes that attract me are in order, 1) eyes 2)throat (yes, I like to imagine what my hand feels around it during umm certain times) 3) mouth.

Would you date a femme that made a considerably larger salary?

Of course, I have my own money. Now if she flaunted it that would be a deal breaker.

On the first date, would you prefer that you were the one to ask her? Or are you okay with being asked out on a date by a femme?

See the above note about oblivion and being out of practice, lol. It doesn't matter to me, I can ask or she can ask, all either one of us can do is say no or yes.
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2010, 07:48 PM   #824
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lipstixgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
As you know I am in South Jersey and if you want to cook for someone just let me know. LOL I will bring the dessert. I hear you are a terrific cook.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:50 PM   #825
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weekend plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post
Good Morning and Happy Hump Day Everyone!!!!!!!

Just work, home and then a meeting planed for today/tonight.

Any big plans? Weekend plans?
I have no plans for the weekend. I am off Friday and Saturday and will probally do laundry, clean the house and watch some movies. I know it is toooooo exciting.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:05 PM   #826
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Perfekly flawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfekly_flawed View Post
Good morning Singles

I've spent a few days pulled inside myself again. I feel like I'm playing a horrible game of hopscotch these days. I take 2 steps forward and then before I can celebrate, I FEEL like I've taken 3 steps backwards.

I'm going thru the motions of "moving on" and doing all the right things with my time and energy but when it's dark and I'm supposed to be resting for the next day - I find myself so incredibly sad and missing my ex that I'm tempted to call or reach out to her in some way. I haven't done that in MONTHS and I know if I told her I needed her for anything - she'd be here. But, I also know that she is the same person I left and that nothing would be different besides having missed each other these months.

We would have celebrated 10 years together this coming January. Instead I find myself dreading the upcoming holidays. I normally spend this time picking out the plethora of Christmas/holiday cards that we send out to our friends and family and instead I'm looking at the document used to create the mailing labels each year and trying to decide who *I* should send cards to which ones are more her friends... ugh. Maybe that is what has me down - dealing with all of the practical DETAILS of our breakup.

I'm sorry to be Debbie Downer this morning. I'm feeling very blue and needed to put it out there b/c it's overwhelming me right now.

It is not easy to forget those you have loved. I believe a little piece of your heart always stays with them. I will tell you a little story that might make you feel better.
I had an 8 year relationship. It ended because she cheated on me. I was devastated. A few months later my Mother passed away. I went into a shell. A few months later I lost my job. This was too much for me to handle. I remember standing in a Kohls parking lot looking up to the sky and asking what else do you want to take from me. I think that was the lowest point in my life. I did not have any family or friends to help me go through this ugly part of my life. I was all alone. It took time and I healed. I really did not think I would make it.
I hope this might have helped you in some way. Like everyone has stated. We are here for each other. It is best to get it out then keep it in. One door closes and another one opens. I will keep you in my thoughts.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:46 PM   #827
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

*sneaks in to say hi and sneaks back out again really quickly cause I dont have time to read everything*
Old 11-11-2010, 04:20 AM   #828
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning singles. I hope everoyne had a good night and has a wonderful day! I'm not doing much today except sending out job resumes. My younger sister is supposed to be coming over sometime this afternoon or evening.
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 04:29 AM   #829
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Good morning singles. I hope everoyne had a good night and has a wonderful day! I'm not doing much today except sending out job resumes. My younger sister is supposed to be coming over sometime this afternoon or evening.
Good luck with the job search! *tip hat*
Old 11-11-2010, 04:44 AM   #830
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcountry View Post
Good luck with the job search! *tip hat*
Thank you! Luckily I'm an admin assistant so I can work almost anywhere...its just finding a place that is hiring lol
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 06:35 AM   #831
nicetgurl_30

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

nicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputationnicetgurl_30 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ex Breakfast

Singles let us unite and find the person(s) we were meant to be with and break!!! And its probably time for me to get off here and go to work. Boo!
nicetgurl_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicetgurl_30 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 07:29 AM   #832
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

good morning singles!! have a great day
asphaltcowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to asphaltcowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 09:35 AM   #833
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Good Morning

Just getting over a cold. I hate being sick. I had an alarm call last night for work about 11pm. Just as I was going into my deep sleep. They cannot seem to find the problem. It is in the wiring. This has been going on for two weeks now. Enough already. We get stuck there until the next shift comes in at 5am. We cannot set the alarm so we cannot leave the building.
Plus I thought today was Friday and it is not I thought I was off. Tooooo much medication for my cold I think. Anyway everyone have a great day.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:46 AM   #834
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning and Happy Veteran's Day Everyone Enjoy your Thursday and here is a for all you beautiful single femmes
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 09:52 AM   #835
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles and Happy Friday EVE and Veteran's Day!!!!

Sorry to hear we have some that aren't feeling well ... Stay warm, eat soups, take warm baths, sleep as much as you can and make sure to take care of you ... *healing and well wishes coming your way*

Today for me ... Hmmmmm ... Stalk around on here LOL, finally answer some questions put to the femmes (figure I can't put it off anymore, I finally have the time) in this thread, maybe clean (or not), and maybe just relax w/movies and reading.

Have a blessed day Everyone!!!!!
Hopefully there will be some chatting going on in here!
Old 11-11-2010, 10:32 AM   #836
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
As you know I am in South Jersey and if you want to cook for someone just let me know. LOL I will bring the dessert. I hear you are a terrific cook.
Definitely would coook for ya I like to cook big stuff like lasagna,turkey, roast beef stuff that can be enjoyed as leftovers!! And I like a good hamburger too once in a while as well.

Hello singles how is everyone today?? Just home again with the dogs, they are napping as usual!! lol so its almost time for lunch how about tuna melts with mayo cheese and fresh ground black pepper yum on pita bread toasted up in a pan with butter sounds yummy and brownies for dessert!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 10:51 AM   #837
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Maggie, sounds like you're off today. Enjoy! I'll be heading to bed as soon as my clothes dry. Thought I'd get a head start on laundry so I'll have more fun time this weekend. ...off to check the dryer...
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 11:09 AM   #838
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Devil View Post
Hey Maggie, sounds like you're off today. Enjoy! I'll be heading to bed as soon as my clothes dry. Thought I'd get a head start on laundry so I'll have more fun time this weekend. ...off to check the dryer...
Hey Sweetie!!!! Yes I am!!!!

Glad to hear you have fun plans for the weekend, be safe and have a blast!!!

Sweetest dreams to you when you finally head that way!!!
Old 11-11-2010, 11:26 AM   #839
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

oh yeah I'll be having tons of fun this weekend between cleaning and paying bills online. Actually, as long as I don't have to go to work, that makes for the best day. Not that I don't like my job... I just love having the option to sleep in.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 11:26 AM   #840
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

.....good morning Singles......

who's ready for the holidays??? and what do some of you all do for the holidays??

how many of you have profiles on dating sights ??
I have on some that are mixed with str8 people dates.
and i have broken off from them sites.cuz ya know how they send you profiles of lets say the perfect match they found for you??
HA!!
right..... them sites will never have my matchs of any sort.
the profiles they always send me are profiles and pics of well .. Girls, ladies. femmes...
Remember Dom .. I sent you a example what they send me?? lol .. soo of course its up to me to do my own foot work in seeking single butchs.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post: