How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,445 Times in 6,888 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i like this thread..and i will definitely be posting here when i have more time. i have some truly spooky stories....and btw...if the sounds weren't an owl, try listening to the mating call of a fishercat....it sounds just like a woman screaming...scary....otherwise i would say it had to be bigfoot...lol
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2012, 08:26 PM   #2
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

About 20 years ago, my partner and I were driving home. We lived in Memphis at the time and were taking a short-cut through a suburban neighborhood in order to avoid the bigger/busier streets. We took this shortcut tons of times before and since. On this one night, I had stopped at the sign, turned left, went about 10' then for the briefest second or two, the street lights went away (not turned off, went away), the houses disappeared, and the road was dirt, there were many more trees. Then it all came back.

I looked at my partner, thinking I was nuts. She was looking at me with this shocked look and asked "Did you see that?" We had both experienced the same thing. We hadn't been talking about anything related, hadn't watched any scifi shows, anything weird. I personally believe in parallel realities, and for whatever reason, I believe we passed through some type of tear that night.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:40 PM   #3
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajama View Post
About 20 years ago, my partner and I were driving home. We lived in Memphis at the time and were taking a short-cut through a suburban neighborhood in order to avoid the bigger/busier streets. We took this shortcut tons of times before and since. On this one night, I had stopped at the sign, turned left, went about 10' then for the briefest second or two, the street lights went away (not turned off, went away), the houses disappeared, and the road was dirt, there were many more trees. Then it all came back.

I looked at my partner, thinking I was nuts. She was looking at me with this shocked look and asked "Did you see that?" We had both experienced the same thing. We hadn't been talking about anything related, hadn't watched any scifi shows, anything weird. I personally believe in parallel realities, and for whatever reason, I believe we passed through some type of tear that night.
Wow! That's amazing. I had a similar tear-in-time thing happen to me and my cousin when we were children. Very weird.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:03 PM   #4
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I have had many, many creepy things happen to me over the years. GREAT idea for a thread!!!!

Long ago i worked for a computer company and was sent to Alpheretta Georgia, which is about a four hour trip, for some training occasionally. I was on the interstate just leaving Knoxville and i looked at my gas o'meter and it was on a quarter of a tank. So, i thought i had better stop and get some gas to get me there. I knew there was an exit about 5 miles up the road where i had remembered seeing an Exxon on a previous trip.

A funny thing happened on the way to that exit. It never came. Not only that but around 10 miles down the road i was not in Knoxville anymore. I was in Alpharetta Georgia. I looked at the road signs in total disbelief noting that i was close to my exit for the hotel.

I looked at the clock....4 hours had past. Even more strange? I still had a quarter tank of gas. I was so shakin up over this, i pulled over and cried and cried. I couldn't figure it out. Still can't.

Did i have a seizure? Did i sleep all the way there for 4 hours? Was i crazy? Or did i hit a time warp or bend? Was it a "beam me up scotty" moment?

The jury is still out.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:23 PM   #5
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
I have had many, many creepy things happen to me over the years. GREAT idea for a thread!!!!

Long ago i worked for a computer company and was sent to Alpheretta Georgia, which is about a four hour trip, for some training occasionally. I was on the interstate just leaving Knoxville and i looked at my gas o'meter and it was on a quarter of a tank. So, i thought i had better stop and get some gas to get me there. I knew there was an exit about 5 miles up the road where i had remembered seeing an Exxon on a previous trip.

A funny thing happened on the way to that exit. It never came. Not only that but around 10 miles down the road i was not in Knoxville anymore. I was in Alpharetta Georgia. I looked at the road signs in total disbelief noting that i was close to my exit for the hotel.

I looked at the clock....4 hours had past. Even more strange? I still had a quarter tank of gas. I was so shakin up over this, i pulled over and cried and cried. I couldn't figure it out. Still can't.

Did i have a seizure? Did i sleep all the way there for 4 hours? Was i crazy? Or did i hit a time warp or bend? Was it a "beam me up scotty" moment?

The jury is still out.
I was on the Montel Williams Show with psychic Sylvia Brown a couple of times and she would tell you that you were indeed, "beamed up" or had an alien experience of some sort. I believe there are rips in time where we can not account for happenings in our day.time. Whether they are of alien nature or a rip in time is anybody's guess. I hope I am wrong, but I think this is how some people disappear. Thank God you were returned to your destination! The Planet would miss you!
Old 11-05-2012, 09:28 PM   #6
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
I was on the Montel Williams Show with psychic Sylvia Brown a couple of times and she would tell you that you were indeed, "beamed up" or had an alien experience of some sort. I believe there are rips in time where we can not account for happenings in our day.time. Whether they are of alien nature or a rip in time is anybody's guess. I hope I am wrong, but I think this is how some people disappear. Thank God you were returned to your destination! The Planet would miss you!
Now how sweet is that!!!! Thank you!!!!

Well, whatever happened to me, left a lasting impression. Probably one of the reasons i am so tuned into time now. I always have to know what time it is and constantly checking it.

If it was aliens, they evidently didn't like me much cause i was back pretty quick. Pretty amazing i landed just a few exits from the one i needed at my destination. That was mighty nice of them. AND i saved about 30 bucks in gas!!!!

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2012, 09:51 PM   #7
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,686 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

PrincessBelle, I have always believed in a space/time rift and the reason I do is because sometimes I think I use it myself. Trust me, there are times that I shave travel times down to what would not be possible unless I was speeding excessively.

Old 11-05-2012, 10:14 PM   #8
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Back in the day when I was around 25 years old and important to note I was still drinking, this gorgeous hot femme I had become aquainted with earlier in the evening came out of her bathroom into her bedroom wearing a ... well it was what I strap on just before sex.

Now back to the story ... we had been having a lot of foreplay before she went into her bathroom. I was experiencing much difficulty trying to discreetly aroll around to the top. Gang, I felt as though I was engaged in a wrestling match. When she walked out of the bathroom and I saw she was wearing wanky at full upward tilt attention, it skeerrd me so badly ... my little friend , swriveled
eled up and laid low in my boxers. Skeered him too.

Creeped me out!
Scared this stone butch right on into 12 step recovery.

There is nothing wrong with a femme wearing a strappie. For me, on the other hand, it is something I have no desire participate in.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2012, 10:23 PM   #9
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajama View Post

omg..... I wasn't even going to share my very similar story.....everyone I have told about it thought I was a freak....my own brother included...here it is:

I was hiking at a favorite hiking spot here in Mass....There are 2 main paths that you have to take to get to other paths. I was on the one I traversed most often, and had done a good loop and was heading back to my car. I was on the trail I had hiked DOZENS of times....when I came upon a trail I NEVER HAD SEEN.... I could tell it went in the direction of the reservoir which was ( if memory serves) east of where i was at that time....I knew how to get to my car from there so I decided to take the "new trail" since I was just bewildered at it's very existence!!

So...I'm hiking and hiking for a good 20 minutes... and looking around to see the new sights.....and I suddenly came upon a thicket of bushes....and when I pushed through them.... I was suddenly BACK on the main trail I had been on...but further along. To give this proper perspective I would have to draw a map. Suffice it to say... I was hiking east for at least 20 min...then ended up in a south easterly position.....at least 2 miles away from where I went in...Hard to explain....but it wasn't physically feasible.. I'm NOT an inexperienced hiker that just got turned around.

Things like that happened frequently there, come to think of it. I would take one trail to another and arrive at a destination, then try to do the same thing over again and never get back to where I got in the first place I think it was an enchanted place..... I had a hard time hiking there after that....But it was an experience and that's what life is all about....

I will have to post again another time about my ghost encounters.... I've been fortunate to have nothing but good experiences with them....
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2012, 08:40 PM   #10
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,666 Times in 3,992 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

omg..the first time I heard a fisher cat I was living on a 200 acre farm up in New England...and was all by myself that night. I read ALOT of serial killer books and had just found out there was a serial killer in that area who had not been caught. It sounded just like a woman being tortured out in the woods! When I was told about the fisher cat, I was SURE I was having my leg pulled but sure enough, they existed. The Fisher Cats remained scary as hell to me...but at least they were just weasels and not a serial killer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
i like this thread..and i will definitely be posting here when i have more time. i have some truly spooky stories....and btw...if the sounds weren't an owl, try listening to the mating call of a fishercat....it sounds just like a woman screaming...scary....otherwise i would say it had to be bigfoot...lol
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2012, 08:57 PM   #11
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,686 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
This stuff is so cool. I'm the person that always wanted something like this to happen to me, but the closest thing that has ever happened to me is that I have zoned out while driving.

I do not recommend that, kids!

It doesn't really happen anymore, but it would happen in FL all the time. I don't know if just knew the routes so well or what, but I'd be driving along and then BAM! I'm a minute from my destination and I have no memory of the past 10, 20, 40 minutes. None. It actually started to worry me quite a bit, because I didn't know what happened during that time and whether I was a good driver or if did some dangerous driving or fell asleep or if I hurt anyone or anything. That part of it was really scary....the not knowing.
Ironically, I can actually explain this. It is a form of self-hypnosis. One of my lifestyle mentors is trained in hypnosis and anytime he teaches a class, he used this as a point of reference that everyone can relate to. You are not asleep, but it can be dangerous so please be careful?

Old 11-07-2012, 09:06 PM   #12
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,765 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
Ironically, I can actually explain this. It is a form of self-hypnosis. One of my lifestyle mentors is trained in hypnosis and anytime he teaches a class, he used this as a point of reference that everyone can relate to. You are not asleep, but it can be dangerous so please be careful?

Well, that certainly seems more likely than sleep driving. It would happen when I was wide awake and when I snapped to, I wasn't groggy, so the sleep thing never quite sat right with me.

The problem is, when it does happen, I don't know until it's over and I have absolutely no recollection of anything that happened between point A and B.

I'll try to think careful thoughts when driving.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2012, 09:39 PM   #13
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

LOL! I just came back in here for the first time since I posted a funny story ... Several people sent me private comments thought it was funny too. Several of these comments to me were made by femmes.

I have no desire to continue any more dialog with anyone who may have ruffled feathers ... too time consuming - I mean all the back and forth.

Peace to all!

Brock
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2012, 10:51 PM   #14
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hmm...creepy

When I was about 21ish my best friend and I had went to a hole in the wall country bar to listen to the band. I knew the drummer and we got free beer. We got a table and were sipping on beer when this man walks up and asks if he can join us. He was dressed in an expensive suit, had the sparkling white smile, nice watch, shoes... my friend almost fell over herself. He sat down and I was immediately uneasy. It felt like every word coming out of his mouth was stinging my skin. He said he was in town on business and was staying at the such and such hotel. He kept making direct eye contact and trying to hold my gaze. It felt like he was trying to somehow hypnotize me. The bartender hollered last call and the waitresses were bussing the tables. He excused himself to the restroom which I had a direct view of and watched him go in. About ten minutes later we got up to leave as they were closing and he still had not came out. I was already creeped out by him, so I told the waitress he had went in and hadnt came out. I didnt want him attacking her or another waitress after they locked up. She sent a bouncer in and he came out and shook his head. I went in myself and there were no windows... there was no way out. I watched him go in and never come out....

dun, dun, duuuuuunnnn!
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to grenade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2012, 12:01 PM   #15
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 982 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Well, that certainly seems more likely than sleep driving. It would happen when I was wide awake and when I snapped to, I wasn't groggy, so the sleep thing never quite sat right with me.

The problem is, when it does happen, I don't know until it's over and I have absolutely no recollection of anything that happened between point A and B.

I'll try to think careful thoughts when driving.
It's called road hypnosis and it can be dangerous as hell. Need to keep your eyes moving --look at your mirrors at the scenery anything for a quick glance--just so you are not just staring at the road constantly.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:33 PM   #16
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,890 Times in 1,155 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

This ranks pretty high on my creep factor list.

When I was little I used to put lady bugs in my naval and hang on to them for a while before letting them go. My little brother
loved that I did that. He didn't have a navel, the cord was cut to short so they just stitched it shut. It looked like he had a smile there.

Many years later in the middle of October up in northern Michigan he lay on life support.
When they shut off all the machines I left the hospital and went to my moms house. I lived in Chicago at the time and was going to stay for a day or so. When I opened the door the whole ceiling was covered in lady bugs, swarms of them. Normally you wouldn't see even one in northern Michigan mid October. That wasn't as creepy as what would happen in the days to follow.

I didn't go to the funeral, I couldn't deal. I went back to Chicago to this huge house I was sitting for the winter. I was watching their doberman too. This dog was so mean it attacked me every time I came in the door. After I got back that all changed. The dog would sit in the middle of the living room looking up at nothing then start whining and go hide under some piece of furniture. Or it would bark at the corner or ceiling. Chairs would rock on their own. Then one night while I was getting ready to fall alseep someone sat down on the edge of my bed next to my mid section. It was a lot of weight, it made the mattress sink down and pulled me in that direction. I was alone in the house. For a minute I was so paralized I couldn't move. My heart was racing and almost beating out of my chest. I was so freaked out but finally reached over and turned on the light. Nothing there.

I live in a house now where a lady overdosed and died. I turn off a light it's back on when I return. I close a door it's open when I return. I've heard someone whisper really close to my ear in the middle of the night. Twice now I've been shoved in my sleep. Not like to hurt me but to jolt me awake. It works.

I don't care for the supernatural. I don't want to see dead people. These things creep me out more than anything else I can come up with in my mind.
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2012, 02:03 PM   #17
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Some years after my grand ma passed away I was driveing down greenwood rd,wich is about a half mile from the cemetary she is buried in,as I turned on to the main road I saw a group of elederly women dresed in a old fashion way of the 30'or 40's.One of them looked so familure I couldnt take my eyes of her
as I drove past I got a good lokk at them the woman I thought was familur was my grand ma and with her were her friend that had also passed.She smiled and waved and pointed me out to her friends wich all waved back with big happy smiles.This was buisey road I couldnt pull over or stop so I went on till I could do so,I never did find them any where as much as I tryed too.THis area is mostly industral plus a fue resturants..no houses anywhere.This made a beleaver of me big time..I also have had this happen with other members of my family I was very close to.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2012, 04:52 PM   #18
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

At the childrens hospital I worked at, in the ICU, we had two rooms that were haunted. When ever the rooms were vacant, you could walk by some nights and the rocking chair would be rocking.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2012, 06:17 PM   #19
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

this is a cool thread! i'll be back to post!

skeet

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2012, 07:32 AM   #20
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Another memory from the triple decker house.....

My uncle was renovating the 1st and 3rd floors and we were living on the 2nd.....This took a while and we were the only ones in the house for months.

On MANY a night I would hear a baby crying upstairs. I told my mother ( I was a teenager at the time) and even though I could hear it she could not....
Upon redoing the plumbing upstairs, my uncle found an old baby spoon in the drain. He gave it to my mother for her spoon collection. I think she had a glimmer of believing me at that point....

The upstairs (attic) apartment seems to have been the central location for the haunting. After the house was finished, my aunt moved into the attic apartment. She was gone a lot so we would take care of her cat and water her plants etc. One more than one occasion, we heard someone walking up there when we knew she wasn't home....my mother and I would go up the front stairs together...she had a key...to go see who was in the house. Each time there was no one there. We even checked a little hidy hole that was behind the pantry. It went into the crawl space behind. We looked under beds in closets in the tub you name it! No one to be found. Finally, when it happened again, my mother and I went up the 2 separate stair cases at the same time. Same result...We also saw from outside lights that were on and when my mother went in to check the house the light was off and the house was empty.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:

Tags
creepy, odd, unexplained, weird