Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > Other Sexualities And Identities

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2014, 06:14 PM   #13
Kal-el Trail

How Do You Identify?:
Straight Male

Kal-el Trail is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
LOL, it's funny you say that cause I wish more guys and butches were fuck dollies and weren't so caught up in their machismo and other such stuffs. If they were more guy/butch fuck dollies I'd be a mother fucking happy camper!!!
I think my problem is, I look like the type that would man handle a woman, (not saying I'm ugly, I actually think pretty highly of my looks and try to take care of myself and stay somewhat in shape) when the fact of the matter is, I would have zero issues what-so-ever if I had a girlfriend who was a Pillow Princess. In fact, I find it completely hot. Most women I meet though want to be man handled...and to me, I feel like they have just been brainwashed into thinking that's how they need to be or something. I don't know...just doesn't feel right.

Don't get me wrong, I am a man, completely a man, most would say a "tough guy" but when it comes to a woman, she's to be worshiped, not controlled and beaten and treated like meat in bed. I don't get it. Honestly confuses the hell out of me.
Kal-el Trail is offline   Reply With Quote