Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 09-17-2013, 03:49 PM   #181
peachy

How Do You Identify?:
Me

peachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputation

Grateful for all the people who share their hearts, minds, souls and experiences on this board without which I'd be more confused and lost than I am. I have learnt so much about how to treat people. I have gone from clueless to not exactly clued up but I think I am more understanding of good manners now. I have really blown it with the one woman I really want in my life. Maybe if I had known before what I know now I'd have done things better. Maybe with what I know now I can right this wrong one day.

I'm grateful for my women friends who love me and make me laugh. 2 who brought me surprise gifts this week.

Grateful for all the beautiful women I have loved over the years.

Grateful for this oh so sensitive barometer that is my body and the light bulb moment yesterday that in the same way bad things get in and get me down fast and hard, good things move them along just as fast and high.

Glad for my new job and such lovely staff keeping my mind on good things.

Caution: contains hard stone
peachy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to peachy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2013, 08:55 AM   #182
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

I am thankful the weather is starting to cool just a touch here in the south. The mornings and evenings spent on the porch and blissful indeed.

I am excited that this is the weekend I choose all my spring bulbs and put them in cold storage to pre-chill for planting in late October. I am thinking this year it will be deep purple tulips combined with lovely and serene white tulips. I love having something to look forward to in the spring.

I am thankful that the kiddo and I have a weekend with only one scheduled event to attend so we can have fun working on art projects and birthday and Halloween crafts.

I am looking forward to buying the fall mums and pots of asters to decorate the front entranceway of our house.

I am very thankful that I found an awesome cello instructor so the kiddo can have lessons on the side as well as her orchaestra four days a week. I feel blessed she chose this instrument over all others.

I am happy to have discovered a new poet that I adore and that I have down time this weekend to read his latest work. Feeding the soul.....
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 02:07 PM   #183
Violette

How Do You Identify?:
woman

Violette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST Reputation

My child. So, so, grateful for my child.

Knowing that every feeling, situation, thought, action will pass. Thank god.

Really wonderful food.

A listening ear.

People who see you. Who get you. And love you fully for all of it.

Grateful, grateful, grateful.
Violette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 05:13 PM   #184
SirLucian

How Do You Identify?:
Revenant I Have Become Indestructible
Preferred Pronoun?:
Vampir
Relationship Status:
Ageless One / My Coven, Commanding an Embodied Authority Not Ruled By External Opinions Or Behaviors

SirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST ReputationSirLucian Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool 5 things

bacon, egg and cheese made by boy
the rush of walking on roof that is almost T.V.
putting a nice edge on the axe
The sun today
hard, loud music

There is a certain Darkness here
Rock Walls Dripping with anticipation
Life is too long to Live alone
Family is Everything
SirLucian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SirLucian For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2013, 11:21 AM   #185
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Thanking God for a couple of special Great Danes.
A special Rhodesian Ridgeback.
All the special canines in people's lives.
Their unconditional love.
Dog is God spelled in reverse.
God is love and so Dog is love.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2013, 12:12 PM   #186
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Slowly recovering some energy I desperately need.
realizing I might be able to correct my strange body movement after surgery
My fur babies love me with or without long hair
Despite my screwed up whatever this is, I'm excited it's all about me. I think.

Grateful I have decided to spend more time /energy / everything on making me happy.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2013, 09:51 AM   #187
Nic

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FtM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I am her North and she is my Star.

Nic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST Reputation

Grateful for:

FOOD and how lucky I am that going without it is just a matter of logistics and not a way of life

"Noodle" - tabby who's recovering comfortably after having eaten nearly 2 yards of sparkly, metallic thread. (Spools are irresistible ya know)

Phone call from my brother to work out the details of surprising my girl with a trip to Panama for Christmas so she can meet most of my family.

Plans for P'town this weekend.

Her. Every day. Every way.

"Trust is a verb."

Street Buddha
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nic For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2013, 07:39 PM   #188
Nic

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FtM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Nic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST Reputation

Grateful:

for the Baystate run on Sunday. Mellow, fast course. Hoping to shave a second or two off my time.

that my girl is coming with me. Nice to have support and encouragement to relax this week and not over think things.

for work and co-workers and not being on call this week or next.

for her. Always.

"Trust is a verb."

Street Buddha
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nic For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2013, 06:22 PM   #189
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

The beautiful sunrise and the sunset that I enjoyed.
The time to stop and pause and revel in them.
My friends and family.
Food on the table.
The leaves on the trees.
Warm, dry sox.
Hot cup of Irish breakfast tea.
The quiet.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2013, 07:17 PM   #190
Violette

How Do You Identify?:
woman

Violette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST Reputation

Recognizing my mistakes.

Learning from my mistakes.

Having the opportunity to do better.

Peace.

Quiet.

My lovely child.
Violette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2013, 07:48 PM   #191
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

The beautiful huge orange moon this morning.
Finding bonus money in the ashtray.
I won the train race twice today !!! YEE HAW
I came up with a clever solution to a problem I was perplexed by. Brilliant!
My best friend and how much she loves me and how protective she is of me, she is a straight woman but would start WWWIII with anyone who made a jab about gays in front of her. I love her.
Old 10-17-2013, 11:02 PM   #192
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

1. I am thankful for the air in my lungs. And for every day I am gifted with to breathe it in.
2. I am thankful to be able to see my wonderful children, grandchildren and all those I dearly care for. My mother went blind when I was just 9 years of age. And it is genetic so I value everything I see with new eyes everyday.
3.I am thankful for life challenges I have endured already. They have brought me to where I am today. And help me to know how very strong I can be when challenged with the unknown.
4.I am thankful for my spiritual gifts and knowledge. It has been aa director, protector and beacon in my life in all areas. And has allowed me to assist others in lifes road to lesson the hardships.
5.I am thannkful to have had such a strong bond and connection with my beautiful mamma. She dierected me even when I fought against her every move. And now that she is crossed over, her words and teachings ring true everyday. They have allowed me to be a better person, mom, grandmother, friend, student and teacher. Thank you mom for staying close, even in your transition and cross over.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2013, 12:06 AM   #193
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

Family
Being warm
Insurance
Books
Tea
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2013, 09:11 AM   #194
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,238 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

i am grateful for all things momma.

i am grateful that she is still living here with me so that i can love her and appreciate her.

i'm extremely sensitive today. that's all i can say.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2013, 11:23 AM   #195
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

A happy life

Freedom

Awesome coffee

Heat on a frosty morning

Spider Solitare
Old 10-27-2013, 11:04 AM   #196
Nic

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FtM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Grateful for:

the way my surprise Christmas plans are coming along,
how easy it was to come up with a reason she should update her passport,
the last 2 chocolate chip cookies and hot tea,
last night's "you should move in" conversation even though I didn't get the results I wanted,
the results of the more intense conversation that happened after the "you should move in" discussion ended,
co-worker who will dog sit while we're in Panama, and
her. Constantly.

"Trust is a verb."

Street Buddha
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nic For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2013, 03:20 PM   #197
uniquetobeme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
In an awesome relationship

uniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Grateful

Today I am grateful for:

The experiences that made me a better person, even the bad ones.

The time I got to spend being Maggie's human (she is my dog I had to put down in May). I got to be her human for 14 years

The roof over my head

My kids

My wonderfully amazing girlfriend

the Skymap app It is so cool.

My friends

My job, I work with awesome people.

Teachers...where would we be without them?

plus many...many...many more things
Old 11-20-2013, 02:02 PM   #198
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,872 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Grateful!

1. For the big, evil bed that I have spent so much time in lately. Grateful for good sheets, fluffy blankets, new pillows, and the pile of orange dog that is always at the foot of it (or draped across my legs)

2. For a boss who has been super understanding and flexible during this time. Being able to take my Pops to his appointments and be there for him like I have is such a blessing and gift. My boss is a kind person, even when I want to strangle him.

3. For my friends. The bud of my world has closed ever so slightly lately but my people have stayed with me, stayed by me, and have shown me in 100 ways that I matter to them. They have shown the hell up in ways I never imagined or expected.

4. For the budding sisterhood I am finding with a few particular women. I am sweetly surprised by their spirit, their generosity, and their wicked, raucous senses of humor.

5. For Jackhammer. Who makes me cackle on an ongoing basis and demands that I call her "Superman". We are lucky, she and I, that we found each other as best friends and grew it into something amazing and lasting.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2013, 10:21 AM   #199
Asari

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

Asari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST Reputation
Default Grateful for...

Seasons and that every single one of them has its own magic.

A real, authentic laughter. So much joy and energy, the best medicine!

Rain and wind - that moment when you hear nothing but the breath of nature. Nothing can make me feel more alive and relaxed at the same time.

Peaceful minds, sharing their thoughts. Endlessly inspiring.

You. Yes, you. Thank you for being part of this community, this society, humankind, this world and making it the incredible place it is.

Mahatma Gandhi
Asari is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Asari For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2013, 11:13 AM   #200
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,241 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I am grateful for...

The time I get to spend with my family. Even if they drive me insane! What family isn't dysfunctional?

Good friends that make your cheeks and tummy hurt from laughter!

A home cooked meal!

Spending the holidays with people you hold close to your heart!

Midnight Skype dates with my best friend!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post: