Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 07-28-2011, 11:48 AM   #181
iambrsf

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

iambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputation
Question

~ I do think Dom is going to get the boot tonight but he only has Dani to thank for that she should of kept quiet a little more her gung ho has heaved Dom outta of the house unfortunately....but there is a twist tonight so it should be interesting to see how it changes things ~
Old 07-28-2011, 12:03 PM   #182
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambrsf View Post
~ I do think Dom is going to get the boot tonight but he only has Dani to thank for that she should of kept quiet a little more her gung ho has heaved Dom outta of the house unfortunately....but there is a twist tonight so it should be interesting to see how it changes things ~
hmmmm what did dani do I need to look and see if its online yet to watch before tonight dont I
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:33 PM   #183
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Invictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls View Post
I think most the time its nasty

I so want Rachel to go home...I missed the last episode stupid DVR wanting to record SYTYCD instead grrrrr!!!! I hope Dom doesnt go home. I would rather bacon obsessed Adam go
cbs.com carries all the past episodes of the season
hope that helps
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2011, 01:26 PM   #184
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
cbs.com carries all the past episodes of the season
hope that helps
Yeah I went there gotta keep up :d thank you
Old 07-28-2011, 01:44 PM   #185
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I don't care much for Dom so I hope he gets the boot ~ I'm still all for Adam and Shelly :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:07 PM   #186
iambrsf

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

iambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputationiambrsf Has the BEST Reputation
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls View Post
hmmmm what did dani do I need to look and see if its online yet to watch before tonight dont I
Dani was trying to keep Dom in the house by turning the Branchel and JJ couples on one another ...hoping Branchel would back door JJ instead it blew up in Danis face when the Branchel team figured it out thanks to Shelly ...In any case Dani was getting a little too confident but with tonights twists who knows whats going to happen now
Old 07-28-2011, 05:15 PM   #187
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I feel like Dani gets a lot of breaks and a lot of luck. I would not be shocked if her dad came back. I do like ED but i really do NOT like Dani so that would be the only reason i hope he doesn't.

Dani needed to be called out IMO. I know she is just playing the game but she still gets on my nerves.

Not as bad as branchel however and not as bad as Jeff who still is on my shyt list for his homophobic remarks.

I just want shelly to win. That is my, most probably, unrealistic wish
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2011, 05:15 PM   #188
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

sounds like it is going to be good tonight
Old 07-29-2011, 12:30 AM   #189
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

OMG I loved tonight!!! Just saw who win HOH I'm MAJOR excited!!! The game is awwnnnn!!!
Old 07-29-2011, 04:26 AM   #190
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

now Im going to have to go on my FB and see who won lol thanks Delish
Old 07-29-2011, 04:33 AM   #191
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delish View Post
OMG I loved tonight!!! Just saw who win HOH I'm MAJOR excited!!! The game is awwnnnn!!!

OH its awwwnnnnn!!! love who won just to see what it does to the house.
Old 07-29-2011, 07:20 AM   #192
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Invictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST Reputation

Wow...let the game begin
Old 07-29-2011, 08:04 AM   #193
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Gosh darnit I missed last night, boooooooooooooo :-(

Old 07-29-2011, 11:30 AM   #194
SomethingBeautiful

How Do You Identify?:
Neither butch nor femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her, captain? :P
Relationship Status:
Existant & no so complex anymore

SomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST Reputation

Okay so, I know most of you probably won't agree with me BUT: I'm glad Dom is out of the house & I really hope Danielle wins HOH and stirs things up. I do like Adam and I like Jeff and Jordan BUT "Brenchel" and Jeff have way too much attitude for my liking.
SomethingBeautiful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 11:45 AM   #195
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Gosh darnit I missed last night, boooooooooooooo :-(

cbs.com has the full episode
Old 07-29-2011, 02:59 PM   #196
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Perhaps its only my perception...

I have been a fan of Shelly's from Day 1, I have not always agreed with the choices she has made in the game, but then, those choices are not mine to make. After last night, and from what I have read today on the joker site, her game play has become quite a disappointment. It seems to me that she isnt playing to win...rather she is playing to hang out for the summer in California. Perhaps its time for her to go...
The Following User Says Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2011, 03:15 PM   #197
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
Perhaps its only my perception...

I have been a fan of Shelly's from Day 1, I have not always agreed with the choices she has made in the game, but then, those choices are not mine to make. After last night, and from what I have read today on the joker site, her game play has become quite a disappointment. It seems to me that she isnt playing to win...rather she is playing to hang out for the summer in California. Perhaps its time for her to go...
I thought Kalia (or however she spells it )and Shelly were going to make good plays but yeah they are a disappointment lately.
The Following User Says Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2011, 09:40 PM   #198
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

When I saw that the houseguests were changing right after Dom (the spineless jellyfish) was evicted, I knew it was going to be an endurance for HOH, AND that Dani would win. She is good at endurances. I am getting sick of the spineless "floaters" Kahlia, and Lawon. I am hoping either Shelly or Jordan go all the way. Shelly really is a good player. Am still wondering what the big twist is going to be, and if we get to vote and help decide the direction of the game.
Old 07-29-2011, 10:00 PM   #199
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Glad Dom is finally out of the house ~ Go Shelly and Adam

Old 07-29-2011, 10:01 PM   #200
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Glad Dom is finally out of the house ~ Go Shelly and Adam

Me too, Matthew !