Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,660 Times in 10,252 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

well..

I'm not suppose to buy anything due to my New Years resolution, no purchases for 90 days of things I want.
But...
It wasn't a purchase it was an EXCHANGE, I say!

I brought home the cutest black long double breasted wool coat with a detachable fur collar. Please note..it was originally $168, now 70% off and then with my 31% employee discount ....even exchange @ $35. What a deal I say!and it's super cute. Looks good on it can stay cold

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 04:09 PM   #2122
SmoothButch

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
X
Relationship Status:
Happily enjoying my life

Thanked 1,297 Times in 400 Posts
SmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

8 NGK spark plugs so I can install them in my girls car
Chew sticks for my ratties
A grande soy vanilla latte from Sbux
Subway meal for my lunch
Old 01-17-2013, 04:15 PM   #2123
SomethingBeautiful

How Do You Identify?:
Neither butch nor femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her, captain? :P
Relationship Status:
Existant & no so complex anymore

SomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST Reputation

I gots new canvasses & supplies to start on a new piece or two when inspiration strikes!
SomethingBeautiful is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SomethingBeautiful For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 06:25 PM   #2124
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Blackberries, strawberries, bananas, pears, mushrooms, cream cheese, canned pumpkin ( (pumpkin cream cheese bread tomorrow's baking project)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 07:16 PM   #2125
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

I didn't necessarily "buy" it but it was purchased for my Pay It Foward group I'm starting next Monday. All the materials for the kids to make their own line of greeting cards to be donated to schools, retirement homes, and hospitals.

This is going to be so much fun!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 07:24 PM   #2126
Vivacious1

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme
Relationship Status:
taken

3 Highscores

Vivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST Reputation

Does getting my car serviced count?
Old 01-17-2013, 07:24 PM   #2127
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone4play View Post
I didn't necessarily "buy" it but it was purchased for my Pay It Foward group I'm starting next Monday. All the materials for the kids to make their own line of greeting cards to be donated to schools, retirement homes, and hospitals.

This is going to be so much fun!!
That is really cute! I wish you the best of success with your group. I love the idea of paying it forward. Namaste!
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 11:42 PM   #2128
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

water
cinnamon bears
jameson/ginger
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:43 PM   #2129
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

A New thermostat and housing, complete with O-ring for my car to install over the wknd
Old 01-18-2013, 12:54 AM   #2130
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

A bottle of Jackson Triggs Merlot... and I enjoyed it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 05:39 PM   #2131
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

I bought:

A $76 pair of Nike sneaks for $26!!

I also bought two $1 scratch tickets and won $3 off of one of them, so technically I won $1!!

I also bought my phone plan for the month to keep in total contact with my Spritz, a Chinese lunch, a Subway dinner, and a freakin' haircut...

It's been a great day for purchases!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 06:00 PM   #2132
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Stacking letter trays and chicken dog treats
Old 01-19-2013, 06:02 PM   #2133
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Wink

Bought today..

Boring stuff that I needed not what I wanted. Laundry soap, dish washing soap, toilet bowl cleaner. I did go into Ulta to return something and walked out with nothing. New Years resolution , not buying anything I want....it continues....yea me!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 08:36 PM   #2134
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

- $50 of groceries
- $10 long distance card
- ultimate pedi spa thingy for my girl for her birthday

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 09:10 PM   #2135
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Handsoap, dish scrubbies...

oh, and sparkly eyeliner on sale.

A girl's gotta have a bit of fun, right?

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2013, 04:38 PM   #2136
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,440 Times in 6,887 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I bought a gorgeous comforter set that caught my eye yesterday while I was window shopping with decorating our bedroom in mind...

It is sooo super soft, came with matching decorative pillows and has all the colors (greens, greys, blues, creams) I was planning to use in our house all included in the fabric. It is nature themed (which I love) with a botanical kind of print...I believe it's reversible to a solid almost apple green...
I also got two big robin's egg blue pillows that went SO perfectly with the set. They will make a nice back drop for the little accent pillows. They have big white silhouettes of birds sitting on a branch on them...more nature theme And in the colors I am just adoring lately (think sea glass colors!)
AND I got a second opinion from my MALE client that they are NOT too girly at all. He appreciated the nature theme as well!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2013, 04:40 PM   #2137
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
I bought a gorgeous comforter set that caught my eye yesterday while I was window shopping with decorating our bedroom in mind...

It is sooo super soft, came with matching decorative pillows and has all the colors (greens, greys, blues, creams) I was planning to use in our house all included in the fabric. It is nature themed (which I love) with a botanical kind of print...I believe it's reversible to a solid almost apple green...
I also got two big robin's egg blue pillows that went SO perfectly with the set. They will make a nice back drop for the little accent pillows. They have big white silhouettes of birds sitting on a branch on them...more nature theme And in the colors I am just adoring lately (think sea glass colors!)
AND I got a second opinion from my MALE client that they are NOT too girly at all. He appreciated the nature theme as well!
cant wait to c it
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:01 PM   #2138
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

A plane ticket to San Francisco for IMsL. Yay!
Old 01-21-2013, 10:21 PM   #2139
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Two new self-locking measuring tapes. On days off from my job, if I have not misplaced my other two I already have by 7:00 a.m.... then I know it will be a swell day. I became so aggravated over this three day weekend by misplacing measuring tapes ... I decided I have a fix for that!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2013, 10:23 PM   #2140
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Default FOOD

MORE SUSHI

Tags
buy, what did you buy today