Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-17-2010, 10:53 PM   #201
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by turasultana View Post
oh. my. god.

I should not love that this much. I know I shouldn't.

SOOKIE! Move your dang leg.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:38 PM   #202
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Arwen wants to see Eric's sock.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:31 AM   #203
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Bill, c'mon...
Hands off "Suckie"'s breasteses...
{Actually Sookie's not Undead...what gives? hmpf}
I'm soo buying this Rolling Stones

Old 08-18-2010, 07:39 AM   #204
MsMerrick

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Feminist Femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and Singular....

MsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST Reputation

Ok, so maybe its time to start watching this on Disc's .....
I have read all the books.....
MsMerrick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsMerrick For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2010, 03:18 PM   #205
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

OK...I am watching last week's episode again (love that HBO on demand) and just noticed that Jesus has a panther tatoo...Lafayette commented on it...I wonder............
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 04:25 PM   #206
turasultana

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
spoken for

turasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputationturasultana Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
OK...I am watching last week's episode again (love that HBO on demand) and just noticed that Jesus has a panther tatoo...Lafayette commented on it...I wonder............
i believe he said it was a jaguar.
turasultana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 04:27 PM   #207
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

I'm watching Everything is Broken for the 5th time.

I will miss Talbot's bitchin' and great clothes!!

Duchess
Old 08-21-2010, 04:46 PM   #208
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by turasultana View Post
i believe he said it was a jaguar.
Yes but they are interchangable terms - a jaguar is a panther

From the San Diego Zoo:

Most jaguars have tawny-colored fur with black rosettes, but some have black-on-black, or melanistic, coloration. (Click here to Spot the Cat Coats.) Usually jaguars that are found in darker rain forest areas are black. So, are they black panthers? No, there is no such animal! “Panther” is just an old general term that comes from the Panthera animal grouping name, and is sometimes used to describe leopards, jaguars, and pumas.

http://www.sandiegozoo.org/animalbytes/t-jaguar.html
Old 08-22-2010, 11:14 AM   #209
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

IT'S SUNDAY!

Oh, and EDIT:

Quote:
How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Hells yeah!
Old 08-24-2010, 04:35 AM   #210
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Is it me or perhaps the other characters are getting stronger right now...but Bill seems a bit on the wimpish side lately...
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2010, 05:52 AM   #211
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
Is it me or perhaps the other characters are getting stronger right now...but Bill seems a bit on the wimpish side lately...
Maybe cuz he answered the clue phone.

EDITED to add the promo for the next episode!

Last edited by betenoire; 08-24-2010 at 06:09 AM. Reason: wanted to add something
betenoire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 04:43 AM   #212
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,702 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Hard to believe she was the same little girl...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABB7fm1Ons4"]YouTube- Anna Paquin - the Piano[/nomedia]
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 05:51 AM   #213
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

The actress (Brook Kerr) who was initially cast to play Tara:

Same scene, with my secret (it's a secret because she doesn't know) girlfriend Rutina Wesley:

I have no idea why Brook didn't end up playing the part, I really don't care. I'm just glad. She doesn't have....facial expressions. I don't know if I could stand watching her as Tara.

Of course, I could just be biased because I am "used to" Rutina as Tara. Or because I think Rutina is more attractive.

I'm really glad that the writers have given Tara more depth than what she started out with on the show. It's so good to see her doing things other than yelling at people.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:48 AM   #214
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

My son tells me that someone he knows has taken the Rolling Stones cover and photoshopped Sookie out.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 09:50 AM   #215
MsMerrick

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Feminist Femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and Singular....

MsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST ReputationMsMerrick Has the BEST Reputation

Well I watched the first 2 ..
Very interesting ..Quite different from the book.. . But I do like the rendition of Sookie. Bill is pretty much exactly what I had in mind.. Have a lot to see to catch up though ; )
MsMerrick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsMerrick For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 09:53 AM   #216
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
My son tells me that someone he knows has taken the Rolling Stones cover and photoshopped Sookie out.
I saw one version where Sookie was pshopped out and Alcide was pshopped in. Very sexy.
Old 08-26-2010, 09:24 AM   #217
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation
Default I actually miss the tweeked out Franklin (f)

Old 08-26-2010, 10:54 AM   #218
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
I saw one version where Sookie was pshopped out and Alcide was pshopped in. Very sexy.

Oh my yummy!

Duchess, I miss Franklin too. Maybe he had a vampire twin somewhere. He was fabulous in his insanity.

But we do have Russell who's taking crazy to a whole new level.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:29 AM   #219
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

I can't wait to have HBO agaaaaaaaaaaain - I miss True Blood sooooo much.

This time around I'll be able to watch it as it plays and not have to DVR it for later ~ ~ Woot

I will miss The Franklin - I loved him as I caught the series when doin the travel thing to NC and back.

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 11:38 AM   #220
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

~pets my Rolling Stone~

Russell has seasonal tickets, courtside on the insanity bit...

Bill & pussy go hand in hand...
Yaaay Eric...

Franklin's mistake was he underestimated a dingbat twit with a deadly weapon...
Bill also underestimated a twit with valuable information on repelling vamps...
Yaaaay Jason !

Sam is starting to grow on me again, although the whole "emo" shifter thing is a wee bit annoying..
His brother's a helluva horndog...
doggystyle!!
Poor jessica...

And about fuckin time they got into the were panthers + faeries, 2 episodes left !!.