Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 11-19-2009, 02:53 PM   #201
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 5,634 Times in 1,013 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums

The terms of service are here:

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...thread.php?t=2

Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 03:03 PM   #202
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 5,634 Times in 1,013 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
No, a general trust fund Linus.

I just think it would be really nice to know when one was donating that it was going toward a specific purpose (the example I used, i.e., the reunion, being a cause particularly dear to my own heart. Everyone should get to go to the reunion and I just hate the idea that for some people, some really good people, it might not be doable for financial reasons.)

But you know what, coming to think of it...perhaps we could have several funds. You know, I would like to donate to a. b., or c. Yes? No? Maybe?

Words

Hey Words!

I really resonate with you on helping people get to the Reunion. Lemme do some thinking on it on how the best way to do this will be and we can either put up a donate button going to a specific account for those causes or we can figure out something else.

We will DEFINITELY be taking a hard look at our finances here on the site around Reunion time to see what kind of scholarships the site can provide from the remaining funds. We, of course, want to pay our server fees first and will probably have to come up with most of our deposits in cash since we have no credit as a site to book events yet.

We do have a strong, non-negotiable commitment as Admins of this site to see that every single dollar that comes into this site will go back to support the community in one form or another. That means that we might pay the server fees, upgrade the software, hardware, pay for any needed tech support, Reunion costs, and an emergency fund.....and that when we have ANY money left over, we will look at ways to scholarship people to the Reunion, give grants to artists and writers, or help send folks to conferences.

This isnt a business to us, its a community, and I would probably die of joy if we were able to do a low-cost Reunion and also scholarship several folks...and for folks who didn't want to attend the Reunion, we can work at other ways of supporting their passions.

I cant WAIT to see this community grow!

XO!
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 03:36 PM   #203
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post

So I posted pictures and they are HUGE, I want to see myself less clearly. eeeeekkkkkk Where is the delete button for the galleries, I have seen it mentioned, but I just can't find it. So sorry.

Hey you...

When I open up one of my pictures, along the top pink bar and over to the far right is a drop-down called Photo Options. When I click on that, I get a drop-down menu and can select Edit Photo. The delete option is in there.
Old 11-19-2009, 04:25 PM   #204
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,382 Times in 2,839 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinker View Post
Hey you...

When I open up one of my pictures, along the top pink bar and over to the far right is a drop-down called Photo Options. When I click on that, I get a drop-down menu and can select Edit Photo. The delete option is in there.
Awesome! thank you!
I am going to edit and re-upload.
Apocalipstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:30 PM   #205
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

I read the TOS and I wanted to ask what about cursing, as long as it is not towards another member?
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:34 PM   #206
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Fuck cursing.
It causes blindness.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:37 PM   #207
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
Fuck cursing.
It causes blindness.

holy shit really maybe thats why I wear glasses due to cussing so much
Old 11-19-2009, 08:48 PM   #208
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

How about we up the size limit in the Gallery for us Broke-Ass members.

100kb?!?

That's so teeny weeny, I don't think I own a pic that small.

Signed,

Member without a Face

Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:04 PM   #209
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,178 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Fuck cursing.
It causes blindness.

SF???? <squinting>

SF???? Is that YOU?????
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:08 PM   #210
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
SF???? <squinting>

SF???? Is that YOU?????

Hell no. It's June.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:10 PM   #211
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
SF???? <squinting>

SF???? Is that YOU?????
I told you that saying "Heinous fuckery" would hurt you in the long run! Potty mouth!
Old 11-19-2009, 09:23 PM   #212
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

heinous fuckery in motion.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:03 PM   #213
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

Waldo's wishlist:

Links from posts to galleries. I like to perv.

An Active Topics page, with full pagination so we can scroll through all the recently updated threads, not just the first fifteen. I'm lazy and don't like having to go forum to forum. Like this link - but inclusive of all threads, not just the new stuff since you last logged in: http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru....php?do=getnew

Can we get location on the Member list? I like being able to see where people are spread out to.

I'm sure I'll think of something else as soon as I go to bed tonight.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:51 PM   #214
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
heinous fuckery in motion.

Put that lighter away if You're gonna toot like that in here......

Old 11-19-2009, 11:52 PM   #215
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

~A ballerina in a pink tutu & toe shoes

~An opera singer (complete with the Brunhilde~horned Viking helmet!!)

Old 11-20-2009, 02:28 AM   #216
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

More food smilies
Old 11-20-2009, 10:47 AM   #217
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
An Active Topics page, with full pagination so we can scroll through all the recently updated threads, not just the first fifteen.
Up there, darlin, on the right, under Quick Links--"Today's Posts." It's usually two to three pages long. Is that what you were looking for?
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 05:04 PM   #218
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit View Post
Up there, darlin, on the right, under Quick Links--"Today's Posts." It's usually two to three pages long. Is that what you were looking for?
Almost but not quite - that only gives you the stuff that's been updated since you last logged in. I use it cause it's what we've got. But I want MORE, MORE, MORE dang it.
Old 11-20-2009, 05:16 PM   #219
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
But I want MORE, MORE, MORE dang it.
Oh... I guess maybe I don't really know what you're asking for then...I thought I followed your original post but I guess not. *wry smile*
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:31 PM   #220
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

*bump* I've sent a list of things for the admin to do but I think it's more important as to what features you want to add to the forums (games are on there for all you gaming addicts). What else do you want?

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote