Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 11-11-2011, 10:59 AM   #2221
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Hehe...oops!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
this made me giggle...lol Good effort! Not quite right, but loved it just the same!
Old 11-11-2011, 07:07 PM   #2222
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,628 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation

I got back to the gym this week, 3 days so far and am taking tonight off to recharge. I am also starting to get My diet under control...good things, little by little!

I hope you are all doing well...whatever happens just get right back on the horse the next day. We all fall off from time to time, just don't quit!

~Washington Irving
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 07:11 PM   #2223
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahRene View Post
I got back to the gym this week, 3 days so far and am taking tonight off to recharge. I am also starting to get My diet under control...good things, little by little!

I hope you are all doing well...whatever happens just get right back on the horse the next day. We all fall off from time to time, just don't quit!

I try to get back on with the next meal, but sometimes that turns into the next day..

Now it may turn into next year, FOCUS DEE Focus...
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2011, 07:13 PM   #2224
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,628 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation

You'll get it...just keep trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post

I try to get back on with the next meal, but sometimes that turns into the next day..

Now it may turn into next year, FOCUS DEE Focus...

~Washington Irving
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2011, 09:20 AM   #2225
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning!!! Time for phase 2 of the great weight loss!! LoL.
Had a great leg workout this morning, followed by cardio. Back on the supplements. I am ready for the day!!! Y'all have a great weekend!!
Old 11-12-2011, 09:57 AM   #2226
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday, my coworker and I decided to see how long it would take for us to walk down six flights of stairs in the parking garage. We ended up literally running down the stairs and made it to the bottom in four minutes. We decided to see how long it would take to go from the parking garage to the time clock. We made it to the time clock in three minutes and made it up to our department in less than two minutes...It felt good to get my exercise in early.

I am going to start doing this everyday before work...

Zimmeh
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2011, 10:07 AM   #2227
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboi View Post
Good morning!!! Time for phase 2 of the great weight loss!! LoL.
Had a great leg workout this morning, followed by cardio. Back on the supplements. I am ready for the day!!! Y'all have a great weekend!!
that is so awesome Cowboi! i accomplished my 1st workout today too. 20 minutes of cardio... later today i will do my weights and cardio.
and a good morning to you as well!

just the other day i did 335 lbs. (with a spotter), on a sitting down squat machine doing 8 reps. and immediately afterwards i did dead lifts with 25 lbs weights in each hand.

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2011, 10:11 AM   #2228
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Go Tazz!! Wish my back would allow me to do this, but I am not going to tempt it!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz View Post
that is so awesome Cowboi! i accomplished my 1st workout today too. 20 minutes of cardio... later today i will do my weights and cardio.
and a good morning to you as well!

just the other day i did 335 lbs. (with a spotter), on a sitting down squat machine doing 8 reps. and immediately afterwards i did dead lifts with 25 lbs weights in each hand.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:12 AM   #2229
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
Go Tazz!! Wish my back would allow me to do this, but I am not going to tempt it!

Zimmeh
***ty... yeah it was my personal best. took just about everything outta me too. whew!

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2011, 12:16 PM   #2230
imadiva

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Honey
Relationship Status:
Slow and steady ! We are tightly bound !

imadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputationimadiva Has the BEST Reputation
Default Clean Eating

Hi ,
Has anyone tried Clean Eating it's a great magazine and has produced a few cookbooks that are AWESOME !!
It's really so easy to cook GREAT meals that are all natural and Clean of any harmful ingredients. I just made Eggplant Parm that is Rockin... I cook a few things at a time for the week ahead makes life alot easier ! My Husbutch and kids even love the food (bonus) .. Mmmmmmmm my house smells soooooooooo good !
I use my WW points and the Clean Eating Books .Good luck everyone looking forward to losing with you !!!!!!!!
imadiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imadiva For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2011, 12:50 PM   #2231
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

have a great weekend everybody!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2011, 09:01 AM   #2232
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Yesterday was Pride for us here in Orlando and I had a blast! Me, Ruff, and a few people from the Florida thread met up at Lake Eola and decided to have lunch before the festivities began. I had a half of a chicken ranch wrap, minus the ranch dressing, from Hamburger Mary's and shared my sweet potato fries with everyone. We walked so much,that I was exhausted by 7:30p when Ruff and I stopped at a Starbucks for coffee. I was bad in the sense, that I didn't eat dinner until 9:30p lastnight, but I wasn't hungry after lunch.

This morning, I had one fried egg, one slice of toast and tea instead of coffee.

Lunch is still open and so is dinner..

Have fun today!

Zimmeh
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2011, 09:13 AM   #2233
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Whew. Almost an hour and a half between the elliptical and the treadmill. Very sweaty girl here who forgot to bring her gym bag to use the gym showers. Yup, sweaty but feeling like a million bucks!
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2011, 09:27 AM   #2234
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Good morning all!

I have not posted for a while. I have been slacking off lately. I have not fallen off the wagon, no sweets, but I have not been counting calories or fat grams, either.

I am fully motivated today to stop screwing around and get with it again.

Oatmeal, coffee for breakfast; skinless chicken breast, salad ready for lunch.

Visiting my daughter and grandkids over Thanksgiving. They do not eat like I do, so that will be a challenge. Planning on buying/making some meals my way, i.e. no chicken fingers for me! Her kids love those things. At least they are in sports and healthy outdoor activities.

Have a great day everyone!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2011, 11:46 AM   #2235
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I lost 5 lbs last week... trying for more this week. I am going to keep tracking and running/lifting weights. I am doing C210k right now, and its going OK. I am doing 5 minute intervals today, 5x, and walking 1 minute in between. It seems easy, and I want to just go for a 25 minute run, but I am going to work the program so I don't get ahead of myself.

Have a good week all! We can do this!!

My motto that helps me stay focused is, "The only thing you gain from giving up, is weight". Ain't that the truth!

Smiles and Hugs
Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2011, 02:33 PM   #2236
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I decided to just run, and I ran 2.5 miles. I feeling good! :-D I wish I could have gone longer, but I did not stretch good enough and my hip was starting to cramp. As soon as that happened, I lost my focus.. grrr!
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2011, 04:38 PM   #2237
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Looks like u all have been doing great in the weight loss program in one way or the other..wtg folks.Lately I have been on the program more than off,off by just a little but still within my food plan.Im not shure if its a holliday thing or what but now and then im sneaking a small peice of leftover halloween candy now and then...kit kats and twix is ony 11 carbs each so thay fit in well but I really shouldnt eat any...but now and a gain I got to have one.I havent gained but havent lost any either so im ok with it,but need to start back on loseing more of the chub.I have to admit I also am just getting back to working out more regularly since my oldest fur kid went over.Somehow I strained my back and its working its way down the back of my left leg,once I get moveing its better.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2011, 05:25 PM   #2238
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Had a great workout. Back, biceps, and cardio done. Myofusion(cookies and cream), and vitargo going in now!!! LoL. Will have my supper in about an hour. Hope y'all had a great Monday!!!
Old 11-14-2011, 06:58 PM   #2239
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I walked down the six flights of stairs today! I had tilapia with 1/4 cup of rice for dinner.

Zimmeh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2011, 07:41 PM   #2240
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Way to go everyone. I am inspired by the stories and the commitments to change.

I reached my Nov 18 goal a week ahead of schedule. I am absolutely delighted. I have not measured my body this month, but it isn't for lack of wanting to, just lack of doing!! I will do this today...by golly.

I made all of my exercise classes last week. And threw in an extra one cause I had an evening without a patient. It was all like free time, and I was soooo glad I did.

I am going through more of my clothes. I wondered if I was going through an exchange of addictions; I wanted carbs the other day, and not good ones, I found myself in line at a clothing store buying the mmmmoooosssstttt wonderful sheets. LIKE OMG microfleece, so soft I swear I am climbing into heaven...but in line I thought what if I am exchanging addictions. I don't think so, but I am trying to be conscious. Trying so very hard to be conscious.

I don't eat dairy, but I had a weak moment this weekend. Three days later I still have the symptoms. Damn whipped cream. I baked cheesecake and did not eat any. But then my finger slipped into a bowl of delicious whipped cream, a couple of times. Silly little fox.

Another week another challenge. More exercise classes. More tracking. More weigh ins. And yes I will measure myself.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post: