Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 05-27-2011, 10:02 AM   #2261
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Please say a prayer for a friend I have called my cousin since we're 4 years old
She was visiting her son and family in Hawaii
She was snorkeling and had some kind of freak accident from what her son said
Anyhow, she's been in ICU for a couple days now
Her son says the doc thinks she'll be breathing on her own by the weekend
I'm praying hard for her total recovery

Me, as always, keeping faith, hope and prayers within our circle of prayer

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2011, 07:25 AM   #2262
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

My prayers are with those who have to choose between medicine and the necessities in life.

Peace be with you all today.

Namaste,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2011, 08:39 AM   #2263
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

My prayers are for strength and healing during a natural disaster.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2011, 09:03 AM   #2264
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,261 Times in 2,254 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

candles lit in love and light.
be well my friends.

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2011, 08:17 AM   #2265
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,952 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Leaving light
for those who need it.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2011, 10:19 AM   #2266
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

I light these candles today.. not so much that we find our way in the darkness.. however, moreso that we become more mindful of each other. We all come from different backgrounds, different experiences... different.. yet.. we are also kindred. More than likely.. any given person you may strike up a conversation with.. has gone through something you have as well. Should we not be more mindful of this? That when ... we engage... to try to understand where that person has been? You do not have to "know"... yet.. we can try.. to understand. Let these candles.. serve as a starting point.. a perpetual burning.. of striving and trying to be more mindful and understanding.

JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2011, 06:16 PM   #2267
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation

Lighting a candle in remembrance of B.R., who passed away last week, and for her family, may they find peace and understanding.
For Gramma D and Sweet, I pray you find peace and safety.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2011, 09:55 AM   #2268
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Today my candles, incense, and prayers are for our vets, those in the military, and the sick, poor, and needy. May God hear all our prayers.

Happy Memorial Day to all.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2011, 05:08 PM   #2269
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

My prayers are for those suffering from the latest E. Coli virus in Europe. I hope the CDC and FDA come to the source of it very soon.

My thoughts & prayers are also with those affected by our weather.

Namaste,
Andrew
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2011, 10:25 PM   #2270
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default For JO, Her mom and family

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 05:25 AM   #2271
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,261 Times in 2,254 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

Blessings, Love, and Light for a beautiful weekend beginning my friends.

Also Leaving this candle for SD, Eagle, and our lil spirit.
Know that all of Y'all are held in my heart.

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 11:45 AM   #2272
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

My thoughts and prayers are for all of us here. They are also for the sick, poor, needy, homeless, hungry, thirsty, and hopeless.

May you all have peace.

Andrew
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2011, 10:54 AM   #2273
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Post Candle Color Trivia

"It Is Said"

"Candles, when combined with prayer and faith, can produce miracles."

Chinese Proverb

"Better to light a candle

than to curse the darkness"

Color Believers.

The Colors of Candles have a deep meaning and there are those who know what they mean and stand behind their meaning. These people will use certain color candles to help them focus and meditate on problems in their life or in others lives.

Candle Color Definitions

Green:

Abundance, growth, money, success, wealth, physical healing, health, marriage, fertility, employment, balance, Stimulates growth, healing, financial success, good luck, new job, good harvest, nature appreciation, love.

Yellow:

Intellect, wisdom and honor, action, inspiration and creativity, studying and intelligence, concentration, memory, logic, learning, attraction, confidence, Mental powers, intellect, inspiration, concentration, retention of memory, energy, cheerfulness, sunny disposition, changes, endurance, stability and security.

Yellow strengthens the imagination and concentration in a ritual. Is used in rituals in which the trust of a person is gained or in which one wants to convince someone.

Red:

Energy, vitality, and strength, health, passion, sex, love, protection, fire, fertility, fast action, strength, potency, lust, blood, Physical love and passion, courage, warmth, energy, attraction, magnetism, desire, action, physical strength, power, willpower.

Strengthens magnetism in a ritual, creates Ram and Scorpio energies.

White:

The Balance of all colors: Spiritual enlightenment, cleansing, clairvoyance, healing, truth-seeking, purity, innocence, clarity and unity, Dawn, purification, peace, truth, protection, spirituality, General work, cleansing, repels negativity; use to bring peace, spiritual strength, truth, purity; heals emotions, and provides protection.

Note: White can be used in place of any other candle color and is suitable for any ritual.

Pink:

Devotion, love, tenderness and faith, friendship, romance, honor, spiritual healing, caring, affection, forming partnerships, peace, emotional healing, Universal love, purest form of love, love that is unconditional, spiritual love without sex connotation, raises vibrations, sensitivity, healing.

Designed to attract attention and achieve a purpose in rituals. The color of femininity, Honor, Pleasantness – enhances joyful and lively conversation.

Gold:

Enlightenment, protection, success, wealth, money, masculinity, playfulness, luck, divination, victory.

Enhances communication and attracts the power of cosmic influences; Useful in rituals which are designed to gain fortune or money

Lavender:

Mother consciousness, manifestation and selflessness, Spirituality, compassion, understanding, inspiration, make contact with Higher-Self, attract spiritual assistance, very calming.

Blue:

Communication, truth, peace, calm, loosing weight, wisdom, understanding, protection, harmony, inspiration, truth, patience, health and happiness, luck, communication, loyalty, peaceful, cooling, contentment, healing, idealism, harmony, devotion, meditation,

Orange:

Cleanses negative attitudes, situations and places, Happiness, business deals, attracting good things, success, career, goals, stimulation, attraction, power, luck, sudden changes, Warmth, energy building, enthusiasm, attracts success and prosperity, emotional healing, attracts friends, courage and ambition.

Brown:

Earth, a balanced color. Rituals for material gain, eliminates indecisiveness, furthers powers of concentration, learning, telepathy. Expands financial success, finds lost items. Material prosperity, Home, friendships, balance, animal magic, earth magic, concentration and studying, wealth, success, intuition, psychic powers and ESP. Protecting pets, Said to help find lost items.

Purple:

Use with white candle to neutralize effects of karma and ego. Ancient wisdom, the third eye, psychic powers, meditation, spirituality, success, confidence, hidden knowledge, protection, divination, All forms of expansion, expands what you already have, spiritual protection, power, wisdom, healing, recognition, enhances psychic ability, Recognition in work, contact with spirit world.

Rose:

Compassion for self and others, higher mystical powers, humor, Love, romance, opening the heart, forgiveness, compassion, healing, joy, creativity, endurance, strength, stability and security.

Peach:

restoration and rejuvenation

Violet:

Strength, Success, Idealism, psychic revelation; Ideal for rituals which are designed to secure Ambition, Independence and financial success or to establish contact with the other, spiritual world; Enhances Neptune energy.

Ivory:

(beige): neutrality, balance and harmlessness

Black:

Burning black with any other color disolves negative energies! Protection, hex-breaking, reversing, banishing, destroying evil or negativity, binding, and repelling. Also used for healing very powerful illnesses.

Silver: (Light Grey)

Victory, Stability, Mmeditation, Developing

Psychic Ability, Removal of Negative Power, Repelling Destruction,

Cancellation, Neutrality, Stalemate.

Silver is primarily associated with female deities.

Old 06-04-2011, 08:23 PM   #2274
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

For Sweet and her Gramma D
May a way be made for peace of mind and heart.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2011, 08:25 PM   #2275
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

For those wavering
For the light
For those who need faith
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2011, 12:15 AM   #2276
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Aural journey

For love. So rich, so lovely, so luxurious that only two exist into the night. Soft music, beautiful sky and her eyes.

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2011, 12:17 AM   #2277
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation

For Love...
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2011, 12:25 PM   #2278
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

My thoughts and prayers are for the lost children of the world today, including those in Japan and Haiti. It is for the sick, poor, and needy. And for the soldiers in war, and battling the war after returning home. May God hear all of our silent prayers.

Namaste,
Andrew

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2011, 03:40 PM   #2279
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Sharing a Post made in the 'Listening to Each Other' thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post
We are strong, my Sisters and I are.

We don't break easily.
We hold face in the moments of tragic and dire.

Today, I'm gonna break a little in this
here thread and then go about my afternoon.

I'm left wondering how it is that a child that has fought hard for 27 years and
through 3 heart transplants has now been hit with another devastation. The
Cancer they removed from her lip began to physically grow again covering
her right upper lip area/face. Yesterday they began surgery to remove all the
Cancer. I have not seen her yet, but my sister says...they removed a golf
ball sized piece of her face. And half of her lip. Today they will attempt
to reconstruct. This kid must have the strength of all of us combined to go
through all the shit she has gone through and still fight her way back.

It is disheartening to believe that a Divine Intervention of Christmas Day
that brought her a new heart for the third time and saved her life has
been attacked by Cancer. It gives me pause, like so many other young
folks who are taken to task by Life ~ that such a Lion Heart would be
handed yet one more battle that would leave her physically
marred and emotionally scarred.

I'm gonna say something that I usually do not.

It's Not Fair.

Ok, thanks for listening.

...the update ~ I went across the street today to find her sitting at
her computer, munching on the bag of Bugles I brought her last week.
They removed all of the Cancer this time. They had to make a huge
hole in her face to do so. They also had to remove a part of her upper
lip. The recontruction ~ they pulled her face forward on the right, sliced her
from the corner of her eye to down below the chin area, borrow skin from
her collar bone area and patched the hole that was now back by her ear
after the pulling the rest forward. I have to say, they did a fabulous job.
She's all swollen in her face, so I called her Hootie (and the blowfish).
It hurt her to laugh, but she did it anyway.

That's all for now, got folks coming by later...just wanted to give
Thanks in here for all the combined MoJo.

Love n Koolaid

Old 06-06-2011, 03:59 AM   #2280
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

For Mr. Day's sister and whole family....
For our summer travelers....
For those who are bullied...and for the bullies....
For those who are afraid....and those with courage....
For those who forgive and those who won't.....
For those who laugh and for those who cannot.....

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post: