Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 11-11-2010, 03:17 PM   #221
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,797 Times in 3,940 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks Jenn, same here. It is much more enjoyable being in the kitchen with someone who actually enjoys it.

I do agree Maggie, it is not so much fun at times doing these things alone or when no one else is around to enjoy them. I make myself cook just for me as a way of self nurturing though and that helps a lot.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 03:23 PM   #222
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Taking care of YOU is a very important thing to do!

So, my cooking friends ... What's on the menu for today????

And out of curiosity, what kinds of music do y'all like?
Old 11-11-2010, 03:26 PM   #223
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Maggie, if you put it on I will listen to it!

And... today... I goats cheese pizza that I made last night and reheated.

Cressant crust
Fresh pizza sauce with herbs and marinated artichoke hearts
Sliced garlic
Sausage
Mushroom
Tomatoes
Old 11-11-2010, 03:26 PM   #224
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I can throw a slab or two of baby backs on the grill to get started. If that does not bring folks in, I don't know what will.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 03:27 PM   #225
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Yum! I love goat cheese
Old 11-11-2010, 03:30 PM   #226
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Mmmmmm.... I am envious. Grilling is the one cooking skill I lack. However... I do miss coming up behind the person at the grill, wrapping my arms around their waist and kissing their shoulders.
Old 11-11-2010, 03:39 PM   #227
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
Maggie, if you put it on I will listen to it!

And... today... I goats cheese pizza that I made last night and reheated.

Cressant crust
Fresh pizza sauce with herbs and marinated artichoke hearts
Sliced garlic
Sausage
Mushroom
Tomatoes
Um, YES, please may I have some!!!!!!!!!
Yummmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranzman View Post
I can throw a slab or two of baby backs on the grill to get started. If that does not bring folks in, I don't know what will.
Honey, you are talking to a Southern girl ... Seriously, if that doesn't do, I don't think anything will ... That is a smell that should draw them in from all over and if not, then that's more for the 3 of us!!!
Old 11-11-2010, 03:40 PM   #228
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Mmmmmm.... I am envious. Grilling is the one cooking skill I lack. However... I do miss coming up behind the person at the grill, wrapping my arms around their waist and kissing their shoulders.
Yes ma'am ... That is an exceptionally wonderful part of grilling!!! I could not agree more!
Old 11-11-2010, 03:42 PM   #229
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Grilling is just cooking, that's all really. If you can cook on a gas stove, you can grill.

Yes! Of course we may get a lot of southerners in here, but the more the merrier. Besides, we are here and that matters!

Thinking we should eat the pizza now though...all of this talk about food is making me hungry!

Oh and where is the music Maggie?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2010, 03:54 PM   #230
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Can't say as I've ever experienced this. Thinking it would be nice though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post
Yes ma'am ... That is an exceptionally wonderful part of grilling!!! I could not agree more!
Old 11-11-2010, 03:59 PM   #231
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Can't say as I've ever experienced this. Thinking it would be nice though.
I'm gonna take a chance here and say that you can much pretty count on it being something you would enjoy! I would think!
Old 11-11-2010, 04:00 PM   #232
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

I'm thinking the same. In fact, I know I would. Just seems I am always out there alone grilling, while my partner might be in the house preparing something to go with it.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:03 PM   #233
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post
I'm gonna take a chance here and say that you can much pretty count on it being something you would enjoy! I would think!
Yeah... I dont think I have ever heard anyone complain about this.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:03 PM   #234
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Grilling is just cooking, that's all really. If you can cook on a gas stove, you can grill.

Yes! Of course we may get a lot of southerners in here, but the more the merrier. Besides, we are here and that matters!

Thinking we should eat the pizza now though...all of this talk about food is making me hungry!

Oh and where is the music Maggie?

LOL Me too!!!! I know I'm ready for some good food!!

Hmmmmmm ... Let's see ...

This will have to do since everyone seems to have no preference... Resisted put on some country.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:04 PM   #235
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Quote:
I'm thinking the same. In fact, I know I would. Just seems I am always out there alone grilling, while my partner might be in the house preparing something to go with it.
I have been known to make an extra trip out to the grill JUST to be able to do this.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:05 PM   #236
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah... I dont think I have ever heard anyone complain about this.
Quote:
I have been known to make an extra trip out to the grill JUST to be able to do this.
You ALWAYS have to make time for those special kind of moments!!! They are so very worth the tiny bit of effort it takes!
Old 11-11-2010, 04:05 PM   #237
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

See? That's hot, hope it was appreciated.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:06 PM   #238
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Nice music Maggie, I've never heard that song before.

So speaking of appreciation, what makes you feel appreciated by a guy?
Old 11-11-2010, 04:19 PM   #239
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
See? That's hot, hope it was appreciated.
Quote:

Thanks!!! So glad it pleases you!

Okay, since you asked ... I personally have only been with one person that showed appreciation for who/how I am/was ... All others, unfortunately, just got to where things were expected cause it is part of who I am. I'm not too sure that made any sense.

So ... What makes me feel appreciated ... Simple gestures, a few sweet words, simple little things that show I'm on your mind ... I don't expect constant gushing, but just those little things that just make it to where you just know, are so very appreciated and cherished.

(thinking my brain isn't coming out w/words that are very clear today )
Old 11-11-2010, 04:25 PM   #240
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Quote:

Alright... well, this can vary from person to person, of course... but its the little things.

Remembering what I put in my coffee
Kissing me cheek when they leave a room, or enter it
Saying thank you

Yeah.... the little things.

Tags
femmes, ftm, single, transensual