Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 01-12-2011, 02:47 PM   #221
Girl Friday

How Do You Identify?:
Maryanne (with a little bit of The Professor and some Ginger thrown in)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Girl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST ReputationGirl Friday Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 plus 14 View Post
if you really knew me you'd know:
  • that I dissolve into tears over ASPCA.org commercials
  • that I know the difference between worth and value and that wealth has nothing to do with money
  • that I struggle to accept the fact that I can't fix everything
  • that I love pomegranates
  • that life is healthier when I take nothing personally
  • that I would drink coffee 24/7
  • that I have learned to love my own company
If you really knew me you'd know that I've just learned that I can't "fix" anything. All I can do is apologize sincerely, find a way to forgive myself, and move on.

Girl Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 03:00 PM   #222
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you'd know.....

~That I'm a very forgiving person and will see you through almost anything, but if you lie to me or steal from me, it's on like Donkey Kong!!!

~That I'm a serious workaholic and it wasn't til maybe a year ago I realized I needed to reorganize my priorities to respectfully make time for family and friends regularly.

~That I'm a natural born traveler that prefers train or car trips, though I love the thrust of the engines when flying.
Old 01-12-2011, 03:44 PM   #223
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you know:
I am a paradox
My word is my bond
I still believe in living by a code of honor
I take living my faith and calling very seriously
It grieves me the things done and said in the name of Christ that in no way reflect the love of God

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2011, 06:22 PM   #224
SimpleAlaskanBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual trans guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Daddy to a sweet daisy.

Thanked 1,010 Times in 295 Posts
SimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST Reputation

I love certain patterns: plaid, argyle, houndstooth.
I have eccentric music tastes, from Johnny Cash to Joy Division to gangsta rap.
I used to read a lot of books, but rarely feel motivated to read anything beyond the magazines we get in the mail or the doctor's office.
My least favorite chore is either dishes or scooping cat litter.
I love to listen to daisy sing. I sometimes wish I could play an instrument to accompany her.
~SAB

<-----Pocky Jedi

"There's only one rule I know of babies-G-d damn it, you've got to be kind."
-Kurt Vonnegut (G-d Bless You, Mr. Rosewater)
SimpleAlaskanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SimpleAlaskanBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2011, 06:49 PM   #225
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation

If You really Knew me, you'd know I have zero tolerance to BS

If you really knew me, you'd know I mean what I say and say what I mean

If you really knew me, you'd know I love with a passion

If you really knew me, I can forgive many times over

If you really knew me, You'd know I'm persistent

If you really knew me, you would know I don't ever give up

If you really knew me,you'd know I would die protecting animals

If you knew me, you'd know I love to be around the elderly
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to musicman For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2011, 09:16 PM   #226
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you'd know :

How much I hate being at home during the ice storm.

If you really knew me you'd know

Im proud of my baby boy for going potty in the ice/snow. He normally doesnt
And Daddi has to fight him tooth and nail to potty.

If you really knew me you'd know

Im just frustrated alot lately
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2011, 09:33 PM   #227
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,648 Times in 3,986 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

if you really knew me, you would know that I lick the popsicle sticky stuff off the inside of the wrapper

if you really knew me you would know that my favorite way to eat cotton candy is to roll it up tight and hard and put it on my tongue and press it to my palate and feel it disintigrate on my tongue

if you really knew me you would know that kitten heels are my favorites

if you really knew me you would know I am in favor of legalizing marijuana

if you really knew me you would know I eat a bowl of oatmeal every night

if you really knew me you would know I make a very good friend
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2011, 10:38 PM   #228
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,241 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you would know-

that my favorite color is pool blue...

I love words!

Spanish is the first language I learned...

I get lost in translation quite a bit! (I have trouble coming up with the words in English!! Blah!)

I cant stand negativity!!! BLAH!!!

I love to plan
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2011, 01:03 AM   #229
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you'd know that I think the underside of a containers lid is dirty, even though I just opened it.

If you really knew me you'd know that I wont use my utensils if they touch the table at a restaurant.

If you really knew me you'd know that I still struggle with wanting to smoke the wacky weed.

If you really knew me you'd know that I have a LOT more tolerance for my step daughter than I used to; and it's not bc of the wacky weed.

If you really knew me you'd know that I do not sleep if I don't take my night medicine.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:44 AM   #230
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

if you really knew me -

- you'd know that i cherish my friendships, my family & the people i love - and am so very loyal to them always...

- you'd know that i love rocks.. i have some special ones, with special meaning.. rocks fascinate me - and though i'm not an avid collector, the few i have are special! my rocks, rawk! LOL

- you'd know that i'm a neat freak, and actually enjoy cleaning house, doing laundry and tending to the home.. it's important to me that things are tidy and well maintained, it brings me happiness..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:43 PM   #231
proximitywithoutintimacy

How Do You Identify?:
Rocker Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
That One Girl ;)
Relationship Status:
Putting My Heart Back Together

1 Highscore

proximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me, you would know...

... that my little obsessions such as keeping things in their place, really DO mean something to me, and I'm not just being a control freak.

... that I do mean well; my intentions are pure, even if it doesn't seem that way. I'm just really bad at wording things the right way, and more often than not, I open-mouth-and-insert-both-feet without realising it :/
proximitywithoutintimacy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to proximitywithoutintimacy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2011, 02:26 PM   #232
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

If you *really* knew Me, you'd know ............

~ I'm terrified of storms

~ I love love *LOVE* wrestling & UFC

~ I'm slightly obsessed with texting LOL

~ I sleep with the fan on at night, even during winter

~ I hate complete silence

~ I watch alot of sports & reality shows

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2011, 02:39 PM   #233
proximitywithoutintimacy

How Do You Identify?:
Rocker Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
That One Girl ;)
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

proximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputation

Matthew... I sleep with the window open at night - even during winter I don't know what it is, but I have to have both the heat on and the window open to maintain a body temperature that's comfortable enough for me to sleep.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:53 PM   #234
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you would know...

I am skeptical about the possibility of really knowing a person. However, I believe every effort should be made to do so if you value the relationship.

I iron everything I wash.

I think Rowenta irons are the best!

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:14 PM   #235
Brewcityboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans/queer/lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, she, whatever. Who cares? Just don't be mean.
Relationship Status:
Bitten by the love bug. :)

Brewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST ReputationBrewcityboi Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me...

My OCD drives me crazy. That everytime i use a bathroom i have to check it 5 times to make sure its cleaner then i found it. If i dont, i freak out. I also always have to touch my face/head in some way. I freak out if i dont

i wont touch butter if there are crumbs in it

my favorite juice is the V8 fusions pomegranate blueberry or orange juice i squeezed myself

i have a transformers decepticon symbol tattooed on the back of my head

all of my 10 tattoos have a personal story and are the reason why i gave up cutting as a teen

i used to be a serial cheater and a womanizer. An incident early december made me realize that i want nothing to do with casual sex or friends with benefits.

people i assume that im a raging pot head. I'm almost 100% sober. I dont go anywhere near weed, pills, or other drugs in any way shape or form. People find it very shocking. Its rare that i drink as well. Despite my sobriety, i fully support the legalization of weed.

spelling errors make me insane

i love stuffed animals

my cat patches is my guardian and my kindred spirit. we've had him since he was 6 weeks old and 15 years later. when he dies, i'm getting his portrait tattooed, covering my calf.

i am a hell of a lot of fun, despite my anal retentive tendencies. despite, my rough exterior and shortcomings. Im the person who has dropped their keys in lake michigan, got stranded in 90 degree weather with no shade and still had a blast dealing with it.

I am also the reason why there are warning labels on common house hold goods. Back in november i was putting cling wrap on my decepticon tattoo and managed to get my knuckle caught in the blade. I cut it right down to the bone. After it healed, i hit it at work and resplit it open. It was in a splint, on and off for a month. I discovered that i nicked my tendon and possibly some nerves. Its now febuary, almost 3 months later and i still dont have full movment in it and it hurts just as bad as the day i cut it. watch out for those blades. they're sharp.
Old 02-04-2011, 03:53 PM   #236
proximitywithoutintimacy

How Do You Identify?:
Rocker Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
That One Girl ;)
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Old 02-04-2011, 04:22 PM   #237
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me , I wouldn't have to type anything here to begin with!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2011, 05:42 PM   #238
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me

you would know I am too busy to deal with BS LOL

You would know I have to make sure the labels on everything are face forward

You would know I am obsessed with the color red

You would know I alphabetize EVERYTHING

You would know I rarely cry but if I do it's over something major

You would know I can't stand the taste of meat

You would know I have just shy off 200 pairs of shoes and possibly 200 if I were to take the time to count again

You would know I never saw myself as a mother but now can not understand why and wouldn't change it for the world

OK...thats enough
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2011, 06:31 PM   #239
daisygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
mouthy but adorable; kinky Gerbera
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey, cutie (or dudette)
Relationship Status:
xoxo

1 Highscore

daisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

if you knew me, you'd know:

*i always carry lip gloss/chapstick & water
*i don't multi-task people (multiple conversations at once)
*i'm one of the few girls i know who doesn't adore to shop
*i'm very affectionate
*i'm allergic to drama (i'm solution-oriented)
*i wurve coining words & phrases
*books, words, & ideas excite me

Hold on to the lessons, let go of the pain.
--Leslie Feinberg
daisygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daisygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2011, 07:03 PM   #240
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me, you'd know...

...that I cry easily...and more often over sentiment than pain

...that I am inordinately fond of giraffes

...that Rocky Road is my favorite ice cream flavor

...that I never eat shellfish of any kind...and for a very silly reason

...that no one has ever been able to touch my eyes or eyelids without freaking me out...except Scoote...which took me completely by surprise

...that I have zero interest in most sports....except some pretty fringe ones...like dressage and 3 day eventing

...that my three favorite "dates" are walking on the beach, going out for breakfast, and movies (out or at home)

...that I love to bake from scratch...and can make you anything from a lemon meringue pie, to a pavlova, or a batch of brownies...and mostly without a recipe since they're almost all in my head