Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

The woman will never have any kind of productive life, and I'm good with that.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 03:37 PM   #222
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
The woman will never have any kind of productive life, and I'm good with that.
Well....I don't think she cares about having a productive life.

As she showed us pretty clearly in those 31 days...she wants to party, she wants to dance, she wants to get lots of attention.

Productive or meaningful..... *meh*....I doubt she cares.

And, unfortunately, there will be plenty of folks waiting to give her money, hear her story, buy her a drink, put her on TV, etc.

It's sickening, but I don't think that most narcissists look at life the way you or I do.

If she wanted meaningful and productive....she had it as a mother...and look how she handled that.

I'm with Snow....any publisher, magazine or TV station that gives her a minute of air time will be hearing (negatively) from me....and not getting my money.
Old 07-06-2011, 03:42 PM   #223
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Well....I don't think she cares about having a productive life.

As she showed us pretty clearly in those 31 days...she wants to party, she wants to dance, she wants to get lots of attention.

Productive or meaningful..... *meh*....I doubt she cares.

And, unfortunately, there will be plenty of folks waiting to give her money, hear her story, buy her a drink, put her on TV, etc.

It's sickening, but I don't think that most narcissists look at life the way you or I do.

If she wanted meaningful and productive....she had it as a mother...and look how she handled that.

I'm with Snow....any publisher, magazine or TV station that gives her a minute of air time will be hearing (negatively) from me....and not getting my money.
I absolutely agree with this, my fervent wish is for her to die a slow death one from starvation or from the elements. Without comfort, food, or human intervention. I do think she is a sociopath, and therefore has no redeeming worth. My opinion.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 03:50 PM   #224
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I'll be boycotting ANY magazine ( Life, Time, People, Etc) that. Buys the right to that pariah's story!
Excellent idea, The Lady Snow! I will be doing exactly the same thing!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 04:08 PM   #225
nowandthen

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
S/he
Relationship Status:
In a realationship with my PhD. Dissertation work for the next 3 years

nowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputation
Default I wonder

Quote:
I absolutely agree with this, my fervent wish is for her to die a slow death one from starvation or from the elements. Without comfort, food, or human intervention. I do think she is a sociopath, and therefore has no redeeming worth. My opinion.
What if it was a accident and she paniced? I wish her a life that has consequence of course, but wishing her dead seems hypocritical. I also agree that sterilization is a slippery slope as it is based in Eugenics and is one tool of racism and ableism as a policing mechanism.

I also find it troubling that folks are so invested in making her the most evil mother, even if she did do it, which I surely do not know either way I want to live in a world where forgiveness transcends hate, which is not the same as saying a person should not suffer consequences, but for me wishing death on anyone is morally wrong for me, others maybe not, but for me there are those that wish me death for how I love and live...

" It's a Kind of testing, The kind of testing that spiritual warriors need in order to awaken their Heart" PC
nowandthen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nowandthen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 04:12 PM   #226
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowandthen View Post
What if it was a accident and she paniced? I wish her a life that has consequence of course, but wishing her dead seems hypocritical. I also agree that sterilization is a slippery slope as it is based in Eugenics and is one tool of racism and ableism as a policing mechanism.

I also find it troubling that folks are so invested in making her the most evil mother, even if she did do it, which I surely do not know either way I want to live in a world where forgiveness transcends hate, which is not the same as saying a person should not suffer consequences, but for me wishing death on anyone is morally wrong for me, others maybe not, but for me there are those that wish me death for how I love and live...
If you wanted her dead by the state then you want her dead period. I am allowing for the possibility of redemption socially, but not taking a hand in her death. So wether she is redeemable is up to her, not me. Like I continue to say she is not innocent, just not guilty.
Old 07-06-2011, 04:14 PM   #227
Mr. Moon

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, she, it, hey you
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,160 Times in 229 Posts
Mr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST Reputation
Default this turned in to a rant, so sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post

I still can't get over the fact that the words "neck breaking" and "chloroform" were searched on the home computer, Casey's mother LIED about being the one doing it AND was busted out by computer forensics, and still? The jury didn't think that was at least some form of pre-meditation.
I tried really hard not to pay attention to this whole circus. But at the last moment got drug into the tv coverage of the lawyers final statements (two freakin days worth!). This quote above....I saw a lawyer say that there were two different software models run over their computer. One caught 1 search for cloriform, 54 for myspace, the other caught 54 searches for cloriform, none for myspace. I have no idea if this was shown during the trial or only the final statements. However, that would be why a juror would think ..hmmmmm what's this about?

I held no prior expectation when I watched the final days. And to be honest, what I saw IN THE COURTROOM seemed to lean towards reasonable doubt.

People...remember....the media hype was HUGE and you've heard false information and the jurors did not hear this crap.

Did she do something? Yes. And I don't believe ANYONE thinks different. But no one know for damn sure what happened. And you just can't put a person behind bars forever not knowing this. If you could, we could all end up in jail. It's a twisted system that works sometimes ..at best.

I don't get all this knee jerk reactionary stuff I see everywhere. Get a grip people! This happens ALL the time everywhere! We just don't get mass media franzies about it. Sometimes someone innocent is jacked up in jail. (what's the girl in a foreign country that I believe is probably innocent? oy!).

Injustices all over.

Welcome to America or the world for that matter.

I am amazed at all the emotional stuff...people want to hurt her parents? Kill her? Now how does that work? You murder someone and it makes it right??? my god ..what is wrong here??

frustrated, and disappointed in alot of things,
-Moon
Mr. Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Moon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 04:15 PM   #228
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,118 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb

Accidents with children happen a lot, sometimes sadly a child is lost by accident, I've yet to hear of an accidental death of a child where the body is placed in bags, child duct taped, body hidden. As a mother I would be crushed, and part of me dead yet even in that turmoil I would hold my child tight until help arrived NOT hide the death. Perhaps that's what only a sane person would do, the horrific disposal of that tiny child was thought out, no sane person does that. I don't wish her harm but I would not shed a tear if she disappeared. She's rotten, non productive and a killer.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 04:19 PM   #229
nowandthen

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
S/he
Relationship Status:
In a realationship with my PhD. Dissertation work for the next 3 years

nowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
If you wanted her dead by the state then you want her dead period. I am allowing for the possibility of redemption socially, but not taking a hand in her death. So wether she is redeemable is up to her, not me. Like I continue to say she is not innocent, just not guilty.
I am not for the death penalty for anyone, I find killing people to deter other from killing people has a bad track record. I did not watch the trail and again state I could not avoid much of the coverage. I believe the jury came back with the right choice with what they had. But I would have been just as clear and unhappy if she was given the death penalty.

" It's a Kind of testing, The kind of testing that spiritual warriors need in order to awaken their Heart" PC
nowandthen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nowandthen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 04:25 PM   #230
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

I'm for the death penalty for only the worst of the worst. I think it gets used far too often however, when life would be the much preferred punishment. It also gets used racially and I am not a proponent of that.
But if one is a serial killer and has no possibility of redemption, yep bye bye.
I would that the courts not be a revolving door for murderers but that has yet to happen.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 04:25 PM   #231
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I'll be boycotting ANY magazine ( Life, Time, People, Etc) that. Buys the right to that pariah's story!
I'm with you. I didn't even buy the damn book that Scott Petersen's (is it sen or son?) half sister wrote- and she is local. The jerk stayed at her house in Berkeley before booking to So Cal and his arrest.

People can be such opportunists- watch, someone that dated her will try to do a book.

The fact of the matter is that a 2 year old child is dead and there seeems to be no justice for her in any shape or form. I hurt about this even though I do see as a matter of law, how the prosecution blew this case. I think the DA's office was far too cocky about this case and did not build a solid circumstantial prosecution due to inflated egos.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 04:38 PM   #232
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I am not for the death penalty for anyone, I find killing people to deter other from killing people has a bad track record. I did not watch the trail and again state I could not avoid much of the coverage. I believe the jury came back with the right choice with what they had. But I would have been just as clear and unhappy if she was given the death penalty.
I am not for the death penalty (for the most part) either. I hear what is being said about forced sterilization being a form of eugenics, but I disagree. In my brain, even though she is not put behind bars for the rest of her life, she would not be able to birth any more children. She (and others who commit crimes against children) lost that right the moment she made whatever choice she did that resulted in her baby girl ending up a pile of decomposing flesh and bones in a shallow grave in the woods.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 05:02 PM   #233
RavynTuqiri

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything but it...
Relationship Status:
Hide n go Seek

RavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I don't view the death penalty as any form of deterrent but as a form of punishment. The problem for me is that too many cases have been over turned or turned upside down because of DNA. I don't think I could ever vote on a death penalty case unless there was DNA evidence directly tying that person to that crime.

It may be archaic but I think the victim's family should have a say in what the punishment should be in murder cases...if they can forgive a murderer and accept life in prison that is their call and should have some bearing. Kill my kid and I don't know if I would ever be so forgiving.

As for Casey...I don't think she deserved the death penalty and I don't think it's my place to say what life she deserves...simply because how that child died, only she knows. We know how she was buried and we know how the family tried to cover it up but again....we don't know the how she died. I have to believe that while for now she may appear to have gotten away with...murder...that the universe will eventually right the wrong.
RavynTuqiri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RavynTuqiri For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 05:11 PM   #234
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I think people are more outraged at her behavior during that month after her child was supposedly kidnapped. We know she did know her child was not even alive.

It's like she was celebrating IT.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 05:13 PM   #235
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Like Toughy, I can't say how people express grief, we are all different. Do I think it appropriate, no.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 05:25 PM   #236
Heart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
rainbows!

Thanked 2,531 Times in 412 Posts
Heart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST Reputation

Detroit Free Press: Did Nancy Grace assure Casey's acquittal?

http://www.freep.com/article/2011070...text|FRONTPAGE
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Heart For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 05:44 PM   #237
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation
Default more random ramblings

As the death penalty goes i would have to mirror someone elses statement about ONLY if there was undisputable DNA,and then im not sure if i would be for it. I guess it would depend on a range of things.

As for grieving--again as others said everyone grieves in their own way. We can all ay how we would act/grieve etc in a situation but UNTIL we are actually in the situation it would only be speculation. Hell when my son was born i swore Barney would NEVER be allowed in my house---guess what we had EVERY dvd out there........yes i KNOW that is nowhere near as serious as the situation at hand,but i think it makes my point.

As for being guilty...all we know is a beautiful baby girl is dead..last seen with the mother...with personal belongings...people are acting on raw emotion..inflammatory media hype---i mean things like this sells--keeps us glued to our tvs...enrages us...ratings ratings ratings,but i digress...the jury wasnt privy to all the insanity that we were...all the speculation,theatrics,etc

Everyone is talking about how her life will go on,and all this money she will make,but really what kind of life will she have....everybody and their brother will be suing her,she wont be able to go anywhere without being recognized, AND she has to live with the memory of her dead daughter. No matter how fucked up someone is mentally or emotionally,you cant ignore something like that forever--unless of course she truly is a sociopath!

Everyone is gonna be picking this case apart.looking for any little reason to say the jury messed up(as is evident with something one of the jurors was quoted as saying and no doubt is being blown out of proportion) when the cold hard truth is nothing was proven beyond Casey is a pathological liar with serious emotional issues---which btw if u watched the whole trial and watched her you would have seen her vast array of emotions(sometimes uncontrollable).

However i would have to agree with those that said she will commit another crime...if she doesnt receive some intense therapy she is destined to do something criminal---i dunno if i would go so far as to say murder but something.
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 06:46 PM   #238
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,118 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

When I lost a child, drinking and dancing was the furthest thing from my mind, I'm trying really hard to wrap my mind around the partying, the "the kids out of town", the blaming 2 POC, the breaking in her own parents shed for gas cans, duct tape, I mean I could go on and on. Sociopaths can go on with life without skipping a beat, she's got a taste for it she won't stop, they never do.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 06:49 PM   #239
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

I don't think sane people will ever understand the mind of someone like this.

Last edited by Corkey; 07-06-2011 at 07:06 PM. Reason: the letter f
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 06:56 PM   #240
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

I have been listening to the news and I just learned the following:

1. the State of FL is going after Casey for the money spent on searches for Caylee, and the court costs;

2. the jurors want to be paid for any and all interviews that they do;

3. Casey wrote in a letter to another cellmate that she wants to adopt another child or two;

4. one of the juror's (no. 3) is back peddling after realizing most of the world is against the verdict;

5. Casey has been offered a porn job, but the offer was taken back after the promoter saw the reaction to the verdict;

6. Casey will earn a ton of money to tell her story via book, tv movie, film, and so on.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote