Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Old 10-29-2012, 04:18 PM   #221
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
im working in w. mass and live in central ma. the power keeps going off here....i got a text from my mom, who lives in the same town as us..that the power was out. teddy said there were power lines down in the adjacent town. hoping just to make it home tonight. my mother seems to think im better off staying here with my client....and teddy has told me to get a room if its bad...im thinking of taking the highway home instead of the back roads....we shall see... fingers crossed....

Be safe in getting home if you try to get there.

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 04:22 PM   #222
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

here in CT it just turned dark as midnight within minutes. The wind is crazy, I went out on the balcony for a second and had a branch fly towards my head. I wasn't expecting that ..when I opened the sliding door it wasn't like that at all, change happened within seconds.

I'm thinking I may want to relocate my TV right about now, and get it away from that wall. Since, that's the wall where there are trees that have branches flying.
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 04:44 PM   #223
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation
Default Baltimore, MD

This is just before 6 pm. Its about to come on shore soon so I need to get my ass to work. I don't want to be on the road when/if it gets ugly. The speed limit has been reduced to 40 mph on the highway so I will be taking it slow.

Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 05:13 PM   #224
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 05:22 PM   #225
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

So.. didn't take long.. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2038781.html

Of course, the whole idea that global warming, massive industry/pollution and wars wouldn't cause this kind of crap, would it?

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 05:27 PM   #226
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,894 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

My mom is out of power, but that happens in every storm. Irene it was out for days. She has a generator and the neighbors all work together. It is something she has become accustomed to, I would say.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 05:29 PM   #227
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,319 Times in 5,197 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Windy, windy, windy!!!!
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 05:31 PM   #228
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
So.. didn't take long.. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2038781.html

Of course, the whole idea that global warming, massive industry/pollution and wars wouldn't cause this kind of crap, would it?

there is always someone

or how about the fact that we have had several earth quakes that have shifted the earth on its axis the amount of which usually takes hundreds of years...this wouldn't have anything to do with it...would it?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 06:02 PM   #229
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dykeumentary View Post
Do you know when high tide on the Delaware is?
I think it's the same time...around now..

over 350,000 ppl in NJ without power.

starting to get the back end of the storm and wind. 85 mile an hour sustained winds.

Mom and I thankfully still have power.

ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 06:37 PM   #230
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,666 Times in 7,654 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default And how was your day?

-----

We have another hour or so of sustained winds with gusts in the 70-80 mph range expected. No one mentioned the freakin torrential downpours that started a bit ago.

Oh....and the funky cinema cancelled tonights showing of Night Of The Living Dead so the freakin zombies will be out wandering again.

Geez, it is always something.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 06:38 PM   #231
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,424 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Wind is very unnerving. The lights keep flickering but so far we are holding our own. No water in the basement which is a miracle in itself. Keep hearing creepy sounds outside.

Since this storm is nowhere done, a lot can change overnight. Hoping we have power in the morning.

I have never seen so many leaves in my life. They are everywhere.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 06:40 PM   #232
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

The winds are at full gail here. Still have power but that could change anytime between now and morning. Still watching the weather and Ami will be off in an hour, hope she gets here safely.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 06:47 PM   #233
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

it was just reported that the hurricane has just switched over to a nor'easter...which mean the cold is pushing in now...some areas are under a blizzard watch.

over 500,00 people without power and Sandy just took the first CT life. A family lost power and was walking to a neighbors house when a tree fell on them. Two of the three had injuries and brought to the hospital..the third didnt make it. SO, PLEASE be careful...be safe!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 06:58 PM   #234
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,319 Times in 5,197 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

The sky just filled with green light......that's never a good sign.
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 07:01 PM   #235
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Here there are fuses/transformers or something that keeps blowing up on the poles - loud buzzing sounds and sparks flying everywhere. Within the last two hours it has happened about 10 times if not more. Each time the electric goes off, it stays off momentarily then comes back on within a couple minutes. I am going to head to bed after taking Ginger out one last time.

I pray for safety for those affected by this huge storm. Please try to be safe, dry, and warm while this passes over.
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 07:05 PM   #236
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation
Default Here in Connecticut

We are inland and the worst that's happened where I am is a deck chair collided with the grill. Amazingly enough, we still have power and Internet.

Stay safe everybody!
Old 10-29-2012, 07:09 PM   #237
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Jersey, the green light is the transformers popping off.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2012, 07:23 PM   #238
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default no sleep tonight....

Just saw on our local news....they are evacuating the residents along the Lake Ontario shoreline here...almost 2400 homes...unheard of in my lifetime anyway...and a gust from HELL just hit here....holy sh*t....yea. I'm a wuss. Capital W. I know there is all kinds of bad going on out there....just my little part of it.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:27 PM   #239
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,711 Times in 7,724 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Am really concerned about my friend in Baltimore area. I last heard from her at 630pm in a text.
I was to call her when I got back in from errands. I have been trying since 730pm.
Anyone here in that area who knows if power is gone? I tried both home and cell to no avail, and she is not answering texts. My guess is power is out and cell towers not working!
please let me hear from you soon....
Old 10-29-2012, 07:29 PM   #240
Little Fish

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones, will also respond to babe, boi and Romeo
Relationship Status:
Happy :-)

Thanked 1,886 Times in 321 Posts
Little Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Reporting live from Center City Philadelphia

Hello BFP--

I live about 8 blocks away from city hall (for perspective)--and so far it has not been too bad--fingers crossed. We still have power and although the rain has been pretty steady all day, it has been light at times. The wind is noteworthy for the intermittent gusts which come up in seconds out of nowhere--really quite impressive and at times a bit alarming.

I did witness the death of my neighbor's BBQ grill, which plunged off the balcony to it's death in his garden.

I think I'll stay up until about 2AM which is when they say the initial brunt will have moved through--although there are reports that the storm may hover over the Delaware Valley for about 24 hours and further discussion it could bring snow.

In fact, the reporter was practically glib when he mentioned "some areas are already under blizzard warnings and these regions will have no problem seeing 4 feet of snow"...blase' motherfucker.

That's all I got for now, be well all.
Little Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Little Fish For This Useful Post: