Notices

Old 11-16-2010, 07:05 PM   #241
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

Dear **********,

i fill your gaping hole with my nastiness, and you wash it all clean. i sometimes leave you filled for days on end, reaching deep inside to take what i need from you, using you at will.

i try to be a good girl and only use you late at night or early morning so that your noise doesn't bother anyone around. i certainly take you for granted, and get so angry when you fail me.

And, i know that no one knows the best way to use you except me!

love,
me
Old 11-16-2010, 07:32 PM   #242
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravfem View Post
Dear **********,

i fill your gaping hole with my nastiness, and you wash it all clean. i sometimes leave you filled for days on end, reaching deep inside to take what i need from you, using you at will.

i try to be a good girl and only use you late at night or early morning so that your noise doesn't bother anyone around. i certainly take you for granted, and get so angry when you fail me.

And, i know that no one knows the best way to use you except me!

love,
me
ummm ill never look at a dishwasher the same
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 07:40 PM   #243
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,797 Times in 3,940 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

What a precious commodity water is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme View Post
Dear *****,

I love your versatility! Sometimes you are ice cold, others you are scalding hot. Either feels nice coming from you. All I have to do is turn you on, and you take care of my needs! You feel so good against my skin. You bring new life to everything you touch. I love how you feel in my hands. You disappear so quickly sometimes, but I understand it is in your very nature.

I know you will always come right back. I love how easy it is to turn you on. I just have to hit one little place and you are instantly ready for me.

I can't imagine my life without you!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 08:00 PM   #244
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation
Default gonna take a stab at this even tho i am distracted

Dear ******* ********

you sit there quietly,waiting patiently for me to fill you up...always open,willing to take anything i give you..with one flick of my finger you moan and grind...devouring everything i give you,leaving nothing behind,begging for more if i stop
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 08:14 PM   #245
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,797 Times in 3,940 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Garbage disposals are handy devices aren't they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
Dear ******* ********

you sit there quietly,waiting patiently for me to fill you up...always open,willing to take anything i give you..with one flick of my finger you moan and grind...devouring everything i give you,leaving nothing behind,begging for more if i stop
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 11:40 PM   #246
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
*Laughing*!! Rlin!!! You are hardly less fortunate! I have read your postings and your guesses...you are quite good!!!!

And...he can't guess...it was his suggestion and idea...I just sexualized it *laughing* That sounds...interesting!

Also - would love your weigh in on the "multiples" post..I can find the number if you need it!
the posts are #197 & #198
and the only one i get is mine...
what if all the authors write a little ps to theirs? like an extra easy hint?????
cuz... i am stumped... anyone got the answers to any on those posts????
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2010, 12:06 AM   #247
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Dear ****** ***-

Thank you for being you. Your tan being comforts me with your presence. You are so available and flexible for my needs. You are so willing to be filled and stuffed and come with me where and when I choose. Just keep pulling at my shoulder and rubbing on my hips and you'll keep coming as long as you last.

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2010, 12:15 AM   #248
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlin View Post
the posts are #197 & #198
and the only one i get is mine...
what if all the authors write a little ps to theirs? like an extra easy hint?????
cuz... i am stumped... anyone got the answers to any on those posts????

well, from experience *snort* I think one of 'em is a Ho Ho or a King Don, yanno? creamy center, I tend to sorta dive into those occasionally
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2010, 04:45 AM   #249
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post

well, from experience *snort* I think one of 'em is a Ho Ho or a King Don, yanno? creamy center, I tend to sorta dive into those occasionally
oh damn... i love those!!!
forgot about them... hostess... and uhm... the other company makes a version... when i was young i used to giggle when i ate them... because of the phallic sounding name... i was always mature for my age
Old 11-17-2010, 11:48 AM   #250
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Quote:
Dear ***** *****,

I know you're in the kitchen...waiting. I try so hard to resist you, but I can feel you calling to me. The more I try to resist, the greater my obsession becomes. Finally I can't take it anymore and find you laying there on the table...

Before I can change my mind i grab you with both hands a bury my tongue in your hole, tasting your sweetness, getting you all over my face. I am caught up in it all and eat you until i'm satisfied.

I leave the room licking my lips and fingers...

my girl said something about swiss rolls this morning...
and...
i thought of this flipn thread!
tell me...
is this one swiss rolls????
Old 11-17-2010, 01:40 PM   #251
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
Dear ****** ***-

Thank you for being you. Your tan being comforts me with your presence. You are so available and flexible for my needs. You are so willing to be filled and stuffed and come with me where and when I choose. Just keep pulling at my shoulder and rubbing on my hips and you'll keep coming as long as you last.

I wouldn't know where to keep half of my 'stuff' if I didn't have a Pocket Book..(and do you ever wonder where that name came from since they don't resemble books at all?) *G*
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:44 PM   #252
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I wouldn't know where to keep half of my 'stuff' if I didn't have a Pocket Book..(and do you ever wonder where that name came from since they don't resemble books at all?) *G*

That would be a good one...but that wasn't it...giggle

-Pixie-

The Following User Says Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2010, 01:49 PM   #253
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hints to my unsolved puzzles!

Dear **** ***** ******* (or ********* **** *******),

Mmmm, there is something amazing about the way that you react when I push you to your very edge and ease you apart. I love to watch as your almost completely liquid parts stretch to their limit and then finally drip onto me. Try as I may to lick it off my skin, it takes a bit of effort. As I move you towards my mouth, it is almost inevitable that I will get some of you on my chin and lips.

When I finally get you into my mouth, you are so very warm against my tongue. I roll you around and you practically melt. I love how parts of you are so firm and solid and other parts of you are soft and filled with gooey deliciousness. If I let you cool off, you will change completely. My desire for you will not change, but your softer parts will harden, leaving me longing for something else....

I would dip you into something cool, but I you come apart so easily sometimes..especially if you get wet...

Dear ****** (or **** *******),

You are always so quick to warm up. It takes you no time to start giving me exactly what I want. You aren't afraid of multiples and I love that about you. You just keep giving and giving and giving and you never tire out, even when I ask for "just one more". Which it never is. I'm greedy like that...

Of course, if I did have a complaint, it would be that every one is the exact same. The routine is a lil monotonous, don't you think? But, I guess that's just how you operate. It's okay, I will make due, you just keep on giving me what I need and I'll deal with the lack of originality!

I love how a touch of a button can change everything. One minute you are humming away, the next, you fall into silence. I'll make sure to press your buttons just the way you like. I need you so badly that I have one at home and one at the office.

I think those are the only 2 of mine that remain unsolved!! I liked the idea of hints rlin! Got a hint for yours?
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2010, 05:36 PM   #254
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
Dear ****** ***-

travel bag?
Old 11-17-2010, 05:47 PM   #255
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravfem View Post
travel bag?
travel/duffle bag YEP!!! woot

-Pixie-

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2010, 05:49 PM   #256
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipstickLola View Post

Clearly, I don't get these. I thought this was a dildo
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2010, 06:00 PM   #257
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

[QUOTE=1PlayfulFemme;229860]Hints to my unsolved puzzles!

Dear ****** (or **** *******),

You are always so quick to warm up. It takes you no time to start giving me exactly what I want. You aren't afraid of multiples and I love that about you. You just keep giving and giving and giving and you never tire out, even when I ask for "just one more". Which it never is. I'm greedy like that...

Of course, if I did have a complaint, it would be that every one is the exact same. The routine is a lil monotonous, don't you think? But, I guess that's just how you operate. It's okay, I will make due, you just keep on giving me what I need and I'll deal with the lack of originality!

is this a blender/mixer?
Old 11-17-2010, 06:33 PM   #258
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Quote:
Hints to my unsolved puzzles!

Dear **** ***** ******* (or ********* **** *******),

Mmmm, there is something amazing about the way that you react when I push you to your very edge and ease you apart. I love to watch as your almost completely liquid parts stretch to their limit and then finally drip onto me. Try as I may to lick it off my skin, it takes a bit of effort. As I move you towards my mouth, it is almost inevitable that I will get some of you on my chin and lips.

When I finally get you into my mouth, you are so very warm against my tongue. I roll you around and you practically melt. I love how parts of you are so firm and solid and other parts of you are soft and filled with gooey deliciousness. If I let you cool off, you will change completely. My desire for you will not change, but your softer parts will harden, leaving me longing for something else....

I would dip you into something cool, but I you come apart so easily sometimes..especially if you get wet...
Jelly filled donut?

-Pixie-

Old 11-17-2010, 06:38 PM   #259
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Quote:
Dear ******,

How I love the light that emits from your being. And the way you feel in my hands, so solid, yet somehow, soft. I can smell you from every other room of the house. I get lost in your intoxicating aroma. My fingernails lightly etch into your body, leaving marks of my touch embedded in your being. You are fun to play with if I am alone or with a lover. You offer peace at times, and fun at other times. I could stare at you all night long...
Don't know if anyone guessed....

candle???

-Pixie-

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2010, 09:30 PM   #260
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Dear ******,

When you poke me, i watch for that tiny droplet of blood to form and always grumble if you didn't poke me deep enough. i never look forward to our meetings, and yet everything hinges around them. i know you are doing your job, and who the heck knows where i'd be right now without you, but seriously, i can think of much better things to get poked with.

Oh wait.... *remembering something* nevermind.... Anyway.

love,
me