Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 12-21-2011, 11:38 PM   #2601
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation

Travel lightly, Be Well, Go easy on Yourself and others...move like You know that You are a child of the Universe and that others are also children of the Universe
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2011, 08:56 PM   #2602
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Lighing a candle for my dear friend Aja's family and friends today!For healing and understanding. And strength to go forward at this time.

To all who know Angie Mitchel " Ajah " aol name= "Dr Take A Chance" : PLEASE READ THIS:

I am very sad to announce my beautiful friend has passed over!

On December 16th, Angie went home to be with her father.
Her family wants you to know that she is at peace now!
What a beautiful soul that we were all blessed to have known!)))
(((Angie, may you spread your wings and fly now! And look in from time to time on all of ...us..smiles We love you so very much!)))
She was dearly loved and will be miss very much, by her family members and many many friends!
I will miss your laughter, your wise advice, your awesome smiles and your caring heart my dear kindred friend! We won't get to do the plans we had now but my journey through it, will be in your honor!
Pssst! KEEP YOUR PROMISE..SMILES

Her last post she made on facebook just days before she passed was:
"God always knows what is best for each of us. "

My your journey be one of beauty and light. May you see all of what you dared to dream would e. And may you now understand ALL in which you constantly were seeking to know while here.

And if ya wanna, come share some info with me..I will so dearly miss you!
And send me down an Angel Hug from time to time. (((HUGS!)))

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2011, 01:46 PM   #2603
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default For all of us. May joy find you, peace cover you, and faith pull you through.

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2011, 12:29 AM   #2604
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,267 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

for my grams and for my gramps may they live the remainder of their time here with us in comfort, joy and peace and may they transition to the next life be without pain or fear.

for my family that we may let them go when it is time.

greeneyedgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2011, 12:56 AM   #2605
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

for my shoulder to recover and heal soon...

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2011, 11:10 PM   #2606
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,952 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Beneath the surface of winter's lair there lays spring waiting to renew

Keeping faith and light for those who need it.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2011, 01:11 AM   #2607
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,267 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

for my ma.. may she heal quickly. may she have health and strength.

greeneyedgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2011, 11:59 PM   #2608
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation
Default It was a good day today to die, Mr. J...well done...

Blessings to you on your way...

Peace Be Upon You...
Old 12-28-2011, 11:21 AM   #2609
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
perfectly content with true love

TheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST Reputation

i'm lighting a candle for my family to feel better.....we all need to get better and get over this flu type thing....im also going to light a candle for better health in 2012...especially for one of my beautiful dear ones...
TheDreadPirateRoberts is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TheDreadPirateRoberts For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2011, 11:18 PM   #2610
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Default Some days life is harder than others...

The other day a boy died, his favorite color was lime green, he liked snakes, and pickled pigs feet, and going fishing with his dad...

It was a little too much for me, even though I am around this a lot, I got sick and I just want to sit and cry...and then I see things like the YouTube of Ben Breedlove, who died on Christmas at the age of 18 ([nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeD8v8l56xg"]Teen's Videos Go Viral After Death - YouTube[/nomedia]) (sorry I haven't figured out how to embed those things yet)...

Anyway, I still have my nasty cold, but at least I can feel a bit better after watching Ben...

God, Please take care of Mr. J. and Ben and their families...
Blessed Be, Amen, an Ashe
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 11:59 AM   #2611
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Default On the cusp,

From Oriah Mountain Dreamer on her blog, "The Green Bough,"

"This week, inbetween Christmas and New Year’s, the crack between the worlds always feels more easily accessible to me. After the holiday rush, but before the normal routine of daily life is re-established, a pause can arise if we allow it. It’s a time to open to the void of not-knowing, of suspending our conscious and unconscious stories about who we are and what we can do, to make space for something else- something we do not yet know about ourselves- to emerge.

I have a breathing exercise that I often do at the start of my meditation practise that gently opens me to the physical experience of the crack between the worlds. It’s very simple.

Right now, wherever you are, take a slow deliberate inhale through your nose. Allow your belly to inflate with your breath, and then allow the wave of breath to leave your body completely. Feel your belly sink and your shoulders drop as all the air is expelled. Let the chair you are sitting on and the earth far beneath you support you completely as the weight of your body drops down into the chair at the end of the exhale.

And then, at the end of the exhale. . . . pause for a moment. Do not immediately and automatically begin the next inhale. Wait for the impulse to take the next breath to come from deep within your body. Do not hold your breath or resist the impulse, but do not reach for it. Let it come. See what it is like just to lightly pause at the end of the exhale, relaxed and waiting for the next breath to find you. And then, ride the wave as it enters and leaves your body.

Explore the moment inbetween, the place where you are neither inhaling nor exhaling, the spacious stillness at the end of the exhale . . . . This is what the crack between the worlds is like. . . . a momentary pause in our daily routine and mental chatter that allows something else to enter . . . that invites new visioning and deeper listening.

Don’t work at it. Just explore it, play with it, with a little curiosity. What are we when we are neither inhaling nor exhaling but are here, fully conscious in this moment. Who are we if we do not automatically carry forward how we have been into the next moment, or the new year?

What are the possibilities that arise? What longing is awakened? What risks ask to be taken? What dreams call out to us to be birthed?"

Don't work at it, just be, it...inbetween...

...and come into the ever becoming self.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 02:31 AM   #2612
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2012, 09:08 PM   #2613
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,698 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight I light a candle for all those who have no home who can't find shelter due to overflow. I pray they find a warm place to sleep, to lay their heads and rest. I feel so guilty because I have gotten to know some wonderful people who happen NOT to have a physical dwelling. Its awful that I can come home and be warm and cozy.

I light a candle for those struggling with addictions, alcoholism, oppression and/or depression and mental illness. I pray for an accelerated and major healing in you in Jesus name.
I light a candle for those who are ill or battling illness and disease. I pray for a rapid and miraculous healing in Jesus name as well.

I light another candle for those who are lonely. Who feel empty or unlovable. I send you a hug from Gods angels. That you will never feel loneliness any more. Your own personal heavenly angels will accompany you from now on all the rest of your days.

I light a candle for all the brothers and sisters here struglling with family members. That you would be given the opportunity to speak from your heart eloquently, powerfully and significantly and be understood, accepted, appreciated and loved. That your entire family be healed of any and all of the above as well.

I light one last candle. This one is for you (general you). Because you deserve someone thinking of you once in awhile and encouraging you because of no other reason than that you exist.

Be blessed all...
Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2012, 11:52 PM   #2614
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Pardon the typo's..typing left handed and I suck at it..ha

I am asking that the Great Spirit, elders and guides bless and direct those needed for myself.
Also asking for those on the planet to add a little energy and prayers my way at this time. For healing and so those who are caring for me to be directed as to what to do.

I was told in emergency that my clavical joint had seperated and my neck/shoulder was sprained. Also a bump in my right inner clavical bone present.

There was nothing to create this mess, I woke and it was there. And steady has gotten worse.

I was told if it is not gone or healing soon then other tests would have to be done. Possible test for clavical cancer. Hopeful it is not that but all the same, Prayers needed.

I have had cancer before so it is possible to have. But I won't jump there untill I give it healing time.

Thank you so much for your love and care on this thread to everyone.
And for your help adding to my prayers at this time.

Also sending out love and prayers to those who need it at this time myself.
May the guides bless and protect the process they are going through as well.

Namast'e,
Pamela

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2012, 01:10 AM   #2615
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

iighting a candle for the person Syr got called out on to go rescue.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2012, 01:41 AM   #2616
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Lighting candles for healing tonight, for many people dealing with different issues...

...for those facing difficult situations...
...for those who are worrying...
...for those in pain...
...for the people who get the help they need in the moment, yet still need to
pull through...
...for those who don't know what is going to happen...
...for the people who help pick up the pieces, who hold the hands, who help
carry the burden...
May we all have someone whom who we can be with who understands...
May we all feel the love and comfort in that understanding - human or
divine...
Blessed Be
Old 01-10-2012, 02:01 AM   #2617
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default This bears repeating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post

Lighting candles for healing tonight, for many people dealing with different issues...

...for those facing difficult situations...
...for those who are worrying...
...for those in pain...
...for the people who get the help they need in the moment, yet still need to
pull through...
...for those who don't know what is going to happen...
...for the people who help pick up the pieces, who hold the hands, who help
carry the burden...
May we all have someone whom who we can be with who understands...
May we all feel the love and comfort in that understanding - human or
divine...
Blessed Be
Ditto..Echo echo echo. Thanks Turtle, this says so much. XO, Tommi

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2012, 06:51 AM   #2618
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Post Please* Healing energy, peace and calm in the eye of the storm.

Please ..keep the candles burning, and add to the flames for Peggie. Realizing we are not immortal and when we get old the candles need to be brighter.
I have gotten some great suggestions on how to handle a very difficult situation with ideas that never crossed my mind. In the middle of a storm sometimes you lose your way. I just found out the house I signed off on in 1997, is still in " our" names, and thought that was a bad thing..until someone splained it to me that if the situations gets to the point where Peggie can't make decisions and I am the Power of Attorney, that would be easier for me to deal with.

An offer to take my Ex-wife of many years in surprised me and brought me to tears today. . Move her from California to Ohio. We seperated in 1997, but have ties that bind when the pedal hits the metal. ( I quitclaimed the houe to her for $1.oo, but she never filed the papers or cashed the check). I had no idea, and had walked far away. I moved out and left it for her and Leia.

Leia, the Grandaughter we raised wants to take care of Peggie. She told me we were great parents and she would never want her Bamma to go anywhere else if she can't live alone anymore. Diagnosed with COPD and emphasema recently, and week as a kitten, on oxygen 24/7, down to skin and bones and living alone the world we lived in is disappearing for her. She called me in Sept , I rushed to the house, rushed her to the hospital where she was in ICU for several days and almost died. There is no family nearby, no friends in the neighborhood. We all live far from each other.

I was brought to tears, ~ happy tears by this adult child of ours. With two little kids of her own, her Hubby a Tech. Sgt in the Air Force, just back from his 3rd tour in Afgnanastan, just moved -re=stationed from So. Dakota to Wright Patterson, in Ohio, just reconciled they had talked it over before I ever called her.

I called to tell Leia she needed to come home and get anything out of the house she wanted beause Peggie may have to move to Oregon, with Fred (Peg's eldest son) or to assisted living of some kind for a while. She said "NO, she can't go there. Uncle Fred doesn't want her or he would have come down to get her already. Paul and I are looking into getting her here on base. """"" WOW. "We know somebody who brought their Gramma here. (HOW SWEET that kid is when I least expect it)

I never IMAGINED Peggie going there, and still can't but ..who knows! . Leia said, " I have always wanted MY Gramma to come live with us. She saved my life, you guys kept me safe, you kept my druggie Mom away from me. Paul and the kids love her and we need her too. Tell her for me. I'll take really good care of her. I promise RayRay""""

I smiled big ....sniff

Love goes round,
Tommi Ray

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2012, 09:21 AM   #2619
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,952 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Every now and then we all need a beacon,
For Tommi and Peggie the ties that bind remain strong and faith lights your way.

Lady Pamela, Healing and answers

For Turtle who keeps the light alive

For my friend.....
you will never know how I still value and hold you close in thought.
Loves healing light to surround you.

Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2012, 09:30 AM   #2620
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,703 Times in 7,722 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I want to triplicate the ditto on the beautiful words and candles, TURTLE! & Tommi

[COLOR="blue" ((((((((((((((LADY PAMELA))))))))))))))
Special healing, loving, caring thoughts go out to you! May the tests, if done, be negative for anything cancerous, and may the team who provides care for you be skilled, healing, and do an awesome job to repair the damaged areas, and make you whole again...this world needs kind and beautifully loving spirits such as you....YOU are NEEDED, Lady! Get thyself well....sending energies and healing white light to you....love you..Clay
[/COLOR]

[COLOR="blue"]TOMMI & Peggi......may healing energies, warm white lights of calmness, and all the things needed to help Peggi transition to wherever she will go be sent to you both. May the forces of strength and power be yours as you deal with this...all things happen for a reason and sometimes we may not see those powerful reasons til many years later...as you are now seeing...life is a strange mystery, isn;t it.
Loving energies to Leia and her family and Peggi is truly blessed to have her, as are you...this story moves me beyong tears, makes my heart all warm & fuzzy...there are angels among us...I know I was sent my very own too...and I for one am eternally grateful for those[ who just DO...instead of talk...YOU are all amazing and HEROES in my Book!!! I heart all of you..and Turtle YOU, my friend are an amazingly gentle, kind spirit and I am happy to call you my friend, also..
OK I am getting misty eyed...bless each and everyone of us all today and everyday...Clay (AKA Mush Heart)/COLOR]