Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 03-07-2013, 09:35 AM   #261
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

I realized last night I'm quite bored with this season I can't seem to adore anyone of the tribe folks...

my big question I'm sure they had more than 8 applicants so why bring back 8 old timers seriously I want to see new folks playing this game.

I do like Sherri probably because she reminds me of Sandra Bullock.

The challenges are great and all however I think they focus too much on the favs and well I'm just not a fan of the favs.

thoughts ?

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2013, 09:51 AM   #262
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

I think they are using the term "favs" a bit too loosely - I dont remember half of those people!

I dont have a favorite player(s) right now - none of them have really stuck a chord with me this season, at least not yet.

I'll tell you what though - it's exhausting watching Brandon bounce back and forth from wanting to sabotage the camp to being all nice and apologetic.....
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2013, 11:18 AM   #263
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

From what I saw on the previue of next weeks show Brandon is going to have a pissy fit wich may well cost him big time.I mean it looked like he poured out the store of rice they had then called someone a bitch...not good if you are wanting to get brownie points with your tribe,he is to much of a loose cannon in my book.
As for Shamar,they have wanted him out for a while so him getteing out over med issues wont do any harm just cost the team some physical strength in chalenges but now in work at camp cause he didnt do much.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 02:27 PM   #264
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Wow ... that shit was crazy.

Brandon was completely unstable, going on about quitting at night and the next morning saying he was all good and going to try to win, then flipping out on Phillip, then immediately apologizing to him and then getting so crazy, he dumps out all of the food ......

I liked how they had tribal right there with both tribes before even getting to the challenge - Brandon seriously needed to go - anyone that unstable needs to be off of TV and into therapy to work that shit out.

But dont think I didnt notice how Phillip lied when he said he tried to be nice to Brandon, gave him the benefit of the doubt, never said a bad word or had a bad thought about him .... complete bullshit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 03:02 PM   #265
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ...

What happened to the christian brandon from previous survivor?

When he cried about struggling with the honesty/dishonesty part of the game.

Now he,s unstable angry maniac.

he was looking like a "reality show attention ho!" hoping to get asked back by being controversial.

Bye Bye Brandon!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 03:02 PM   #266
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
Wow ... that shit was crazy.

Brandon was completely unstable, going on about quitting at night and the next morning saying he was all good and going to try to win, then flipping out on Phillip, then immediately apologizing to him and then getting so crazy, he dumps out all of the food ......

I liked how they had tribal right there with both tribes before even getting to the challenge - Brandon seriously needed to go - anyone that unstable needs to be off of TV and into therapy to work that shit out.

But dont think I didnt notice how Phillip lied when he said he tried to be nice to Brandon, gave him the benefit of the doubt, never said a bad word or had a bad thought about him .... complete bullshit.

I agree,don't think the tribe is blind to Phillip two timeing ways,he is on a short road to being voted off soon I think.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 03:45 PM   #267
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

I had an opportunity to watch the show today and well all I could think was he wanted to go home and had no idea how to just quit so he had a tantrum and then quit.

Brandon is controlling , manipulative and abusive period all his actions in the show are strong indicators of abusive behavioral issues.

I'm glad he is gone.

The show this season lacks so much and my interest is waning quickly.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2013, 02:19 AM   #268
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I agree,don't think the tribe is blind to Phillip two timeing ways,he is on a short road to being voted off soon I think.
lol, that's what I thought the last time Phillip played and he made it to the end because boston Rob wanted to take him with to the final tribal.

I am hoping this tribe doesnt do that and gets rid of him and his stealth-r-us craziness soon!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 09:09 PM   #269
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Really liking how they mixed up the tribes tonight as I was growing rather bored with the favorites dominating. In any case Philips little plan to get rid of Julia shocked him when it didn't work, did he really believe somehow he was in charge ?!? odd just odd.

So my daughter endured the program with me so I'm watching American Idol with her and tonight is Beatles night and The Beatles are my daughters favorite band of all time I should mention I love how my kids are all well rounded with music. I don't think I'll last the two hour show though. lol

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 09:19 PM   #270
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

To bad about Brandon.

I think many of them were planning on taking him to the end with them for a cool million
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2013, 11:31 AM   #271
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Once again, last night was just sort of ... eh. It was interesting to see the tribes mixed up like that, but it's still pretty much the same old same old.

I have as much of a hard time watching Phillip this time as I did the last time he was on ... he is so fucking irritating with his speeches and his stealth-r-us and his ultimatums. He thinks he is in charge and thinks he is a badass but he is just a dumbass trying to convince people he knows what he is talking about!

I do like to see that Malcolm is playing a little smarter this time - he isnt trusting anyone with his idol, isnt trusting anyone at all, really. I still think people will see that he is too nice of a guy to take to the end, but at least he isnt as gullible about it this time as he was last time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2013, 11:42 AM   #272
Jean_TX

How Do You Identify?:
via driver's license
Preferred Pronoun?:
Jean
Relationship Status:
Not available

Jean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST Reputation

I can hardly wait until Philip gets voted off! I'm thinking that Malcolm has this in the bag. He's playing it very smart this time, sort of under the radar.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:52 PM   #273
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Waiting for them to waylay Phillip is the only reason I watch the show this time,sofar it hasnt been the beast season they have had.I figure after somany shows how many ways can that fix chalenges to make them diffrent,they have gone a long way from the begining when they were eating bugs/spiders and such also it isnt a walk over but way easyer that before.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2013, 12:13 AM   #274
JinxieB

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian...soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
married

JinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST Reputation

really kinda finding myself bored with this season...glad Brandon went home, he was a few bricks short of a sidewalk and needed to have his head smacked back for wasting everyones food...you wanna waste yours, that's fine...go ahead...but you ain't wastin my food when all I am gettin is rations of beans and rice...I think me and him would have had to had a meetin out behind the woodshed....hahahahahahaha
JinxieB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JinxieB For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2013, 10:43 PM   #275
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Oh god, tonight's tribal council was so fucking awesome, I almost pee'd.

I think it was better then when Parvati gave 2 immunity idols in a heroes/villains tribal council AND even better then when Eric gave away his immunity necklace in Micronesia. lol

Of course, part of that is because Phillip got his ass handed to him, which would have made any tribal council awesome - but all of the panicking and whispering when Malcolm gave his 2nd hidden immunity idol to Eddie and the alliance of 7 knew they were going to lose someone was just priceless.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:57 PM   #276
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
Oh god, tonight's tribal council was so fucking awesome, I almost pee'd.

I think it was better then when Parvati gave 2 immunity idols in a heroes/villains tribal council AND even better then when Eric gave away his immunity necklace in Micronesia. lol

Of course, part of that is because Phillip got his ass handed to him, which would have made any tribal council awesome - but all of the panicking and whispering when Malcolm gave his 2nd hidden immunity idol to Eddie and the alliance of 7 knew they were going to lose someone was just priceless.

Parker,I have waithed for this to happen for the last couple of tribal councils,it went of like a hugh shock amchine..KAPOWWWWWW!!!!! Phillip didnt know what hit him to the point he was speachless.One cool move buy everyone.
When The winning team in the chalenge went to the award prize I near puked when Phillip got in the pool as nasty dirty as he was then made a mess of the water,he shure showed his lack of class...glad he is gone.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2013, 11:02 PM   #277
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

It finally happened.

Now I can start enjoying the remainder of the season
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2013, 11:41 PM   #278
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy View Post
It finally happened.

Now I can start enjoying the remainder of the season
Ha! I know right - me too. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Parker,I have waithed for this to happen for the last couple of tribal councils,it went of like a hugh shock amchine..KAPOWWWWWW!!!!! Phillip didnt know what hit him to the point he was speachless.One cool move buy everyone.
When The winning team in the chalenge went to the award prize I near puked when Phillip got in the pool as nasty dirty as he was then made a mess of the water,he shure showed his lack of class...glad he is gone.
Ugh - he made me sick when he did that in the pool - he might as well have just taken a big dump in the pool, he made such a mess and was so disrespectful to the other players, the game, and the people who run that little area.

Add to that all the bullshit he's been spewing with his Stealth-R-Us crap, trying to be like Boston Rob when he isnt even close; not to mention how clueless he is about his own personality - he honestly believes he was not a bully or a drill instructor and was just playing like Boston Rob.

I am so glad he is gone!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2013, 12:03 AM   #279
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I often wonder HOW Phillip ever got into special agent training,They must have needed help real bad or someone pulled strings to get him in.
Yeah,what he did in the pool was really didrespectful of the people who run the resort,cleaning a pool that sise will be costly.Contestants like him could cause ill will for the crew of the show,heck I would be verrrrry cautious haveing anyone back on my property that did such a nasty thing.Now we can watch the show without his moldy presence.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2013, 10:37 PM   #280
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Oh, Brenda.