Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-07-2010, 10:36 AM   #321
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I am rather fond of artists who were called Impressionists. I am also an artist and an art lover! Good topic btw
katsarecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:44 PM   #322
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Kandinsky ::: Accent in Pink

"The whole universe is based on rhythms. Everything happens in circles, in spirals."
~john hartford
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2010, 08:13 PM   #323
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Georgia O'Keeffe

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2010, 09:30 PM   #324
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,591 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestButchBoy View Post

"The whole universe is based on rhythms. Everything happens in circles, in spirals."
~john hartford
i got so drunk on Kandinsky at the D'Orsay!! They have a TON
Old 10-09-2010, 02:58 AM   #325
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,806 Times in 25,672 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Simple, but it really speaks to me. Thanks for posting!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2010, 11:30 PM   #326
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,558 Times in 2,992 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pee Party/Twiz Rimer

Gender Variant Artist

weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2010, 05:29 AM   #327
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Joie de vivre
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2010, 02:34 PM   #328
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Default Paul Cezanne ::: The Bathers

Old 10-11-2010, 04:49 PM   #329
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,617 Times in 1,559 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

Pablo Ruiz Blasco & Picasso

'Femme nue allongee'

Old 10-11-2010, 08:27 PM   #330
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Clotho, by Camille Claudel

Old 10-11-2010, 08:28 PM   #331
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

Quote:

Joie de vivre

i love this! it seems simple but i imagine myself touching MY nose to THAT nose and i can totally feel the cold moist velvetiness!
Old 10-12-2010, 04:32 PM   #332
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Default Tamara de Lempicka

Old 10-12-2010, 05:34 PM   #333
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,702 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Couple of favs...

Aggie Zed
http://www.aggiezed.com/index.htm

Lora Beldon
http://www.lorabeldon.com/bio/

Rebby Sharp
http://www.rebbysharp.com/gallery.html
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2010, 07:36 AM   #334
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,702 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

another fav..

Marina Abramovic

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGCW4Iu1ALA&feature=related"]YouTube - Marina Abramovic 'Art must be beautiful', 'Artist must be beautiful'[/nomedia]

and everyone who works on the Declaration for Human Rights project

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGp0BRl_w-Q&feature=channel"]YouTube - Stories on Human Rights trailer.[/nomedia]
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:23 AM   #335
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Aggie Zed:
just a sidenote- it heartens me that she has been successful and yet does not have the MFA degree....it was drilled very firmly into my class that no gallerist would even LOOK at our slides unless we went on to graduate school
Old 10-13-2010, 08:24 AM   #336
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

Default Edward Kienholz

Portable War Memorial

Old 10-13-2010, 11:51 AM   #337
squeak

How Do You Identify?:
femme!
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
making one butch sweat

squeak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputation

One of my favorite paintings, which I desperately want as a print in my future dining room. Francisco Goya, "Saturn Devouring His Son."

Most Jean-Leon Gerome paintings do it for me, even though he was a bit of a jerk. But this one, "Duel After a Masquerade Ball" cracks me up. So... serious... yet, so many clowns. The original and the sketch were displayed at the Getty recently - amazing!

And yes, I do like Dali. I also really dislike cubism, abstract and impressionism.

xosqueak
squeak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:19 PM   #338
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

I love David Hockney...I fell in love with him when I visited MOMA in NYC about 20 years ago...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SassyLeo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2010, 02:19 PM   #339
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation
Default R.I.P. Eric Fournier/Shaye St. John

Very sad to find out that one of my fave surrealist/absurdist media artists "Shaye St. John"/Eric Fournier died this year. The creator's identity was never revealed during his lifetime. He was the lead singer for Blood Farmers.

R.I.P. Shaye.
Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cyclopea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 12:18 PM   #340
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Default Joan Miro ::: The Garden

Whimsy meets surrealism.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post: