Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > Words Games, Quizzes, Etc.

Old 03-18-2016, 08:44 PM   #361
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,588 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Oceanside Beach, Oceanside, California

Why would or wouldn't you go to Cuba right now (during this political season) if you were President of the U.S.?
Seeing as the Pope thought it was a good idea to mend fences, as President I'd give it a shot too and go.

Why or wouldn't you visit a country that's just had a terrorist attack?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 03:42 PM   #362
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,186 Times in 8,631 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Seeing as the Pope thought it was a good idea to mend fences, as President I'd give it a shot too and go.

Why or wouldn't you visit a country that's just had a terrorist attack?
I wouldn't visit a recently attacked country in fear that it would happen again while I'm there.

Which life experience has strengthened you the most?
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2016, 03:47 PM   #363
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,494 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I wouldn't visit a recently attacked country in fear that it would happen again while I'm there.

Which life experience has strengthened you the most?
Leaving home at 15.

Which life experience has damaged you the most?
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2016, 05:23 PM   #364
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,907 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Leaving home at 15.

Which life experience has damaged you the most?
My stepfather's abuse. If you could start a whole new career tomorrow, what would it be?
Old 03-20-2016, 01:43 AM   #365
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, honey, dear, but never babe
Relationship Status:
single

afemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
My stepfather's abuse. If you could start a whole new career tomorrow, what would it be?
I would be a feline behaviorist.

If you could study nature by using a camera, or by taking notes and making your own drawings, which would you choose?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to afemmenatalie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2016, 11:46 AM   #366
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,300 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by afemmenatalie View Post
If you could study nature by using a camera, or by taking notes and making your own drawings, which would you choose?
Camera

What is the best thank you you ever received?
Old 03-20-2016, 08:51 PM   #367
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by meridiantoo View Post
Camera

What is the best thank you you ever received?
A $2,000 bonus from a freelance client. I used it to make a mid-life crisis purchase—my first Miata.

If money was no object, what kind of party would you throw and where?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2016, 09:36 PM   #368
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
A $2,000 bonus from a freelance client. I used it to make a mid-life crisis purchase—my first Miata.

If money was no object, what kind of party would you throw and where?
I'd throw a HUGE birthday party in Chicago on July 17th and extend an open invitation to anyone who wished to attend!

Any IF money was no object, where would you go on a romantic getaway?
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2016, 05:26 PM   #369
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Any IF money was no object, where would you go on a romantic getaway?

I would go to the Mediterranean and visit all the places along the sea, stay a month or more exploring.

If you could donate to any charity, if you had lots of moolah, which charity would you choose?
Old 03-21-2016, 05:34 PM   #370
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
I would go to the Mediterranean and visit all the places along the sea, stay a month or more exploring.

If you could donate to any charity, if you had lots of moolah, which charity would you choose?
Children of the Night

Same question: if you could donate to any charity, if you had truck loads of money, which charity would you choose?
Old 03-21-2016, 06:18 PM   #371
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Quote:
Same question: if you could donate to any charity, if you had truck loads of money, which charity would you choose?
National Alliance for the Mentally Ill and a stipulation for receiving the funds would be the full amount would go towards an already established fund for the homeless with mental illness, or they would have to create one.

If you could head any campaign, what kind would it be and who would you be targeting/helping?
Old 03-21-2016, 06:21 PM   #372
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Dress for Success

The mission of Dress for Success is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and the development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.

What charity would you NEVER donate to? (Some do have higher administrative costs than actually what goes to the charity itself! Something about that just doesn't sit well with me)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2016, 09:53 PM   #373
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Quote:
What charity would you NEVER donate to? (Some do have higher administrative costs than actually what goes to the charity itself! Something about that just doesn't sit well with me)
HSUS

You have given to people who are raising money on their own for different causes: gofundme, giveforward, gofundly, etc.?
Old 04-22-2016, 03:17 PM   #374
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
HSUS

You have given to people who are raising money on their own for different causes: gofundme, giveforward, gofundly, etc.?
Yes, I've given to individual 'fund me' projects.

When was the last time you did something for the first time?
Old 05-03-2016, 11:22 PM   #375
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,907 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yes, I've given to individual 'fund me' projects.

When was the last time you did something for the first time?
This year. I bought and used a chainsaw for the first time. If you could afford to quit your job and go to school full time, what would you study?
Old 05-04-2016, 02:20 AM   #376
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

afemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
This year. I bought and used a chainsaw for the first time. If you could afford to quit your job and go to school full time, what would you study?
I would love to study to become a feline behaviorist. I should have gone back to school 10 years ago but decided I would be too advanced in years, upon graduating, to begin a new career. Since then, I realized that one is never too old, but now other things are preventing me.

If you could make/find the time to write a book, what subject would write about, or what type of book would it be?
Old 05-06-2016, 03:10 AM   #377
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I would love to study to become a feline behaviorist. I should have gone back to school 10 years ago but decided I would be too advanced in years, upon graduating, to begin a new career. Since then, I realized that one is never too old, but now other things are preventing me.

If you could make/find the time to write a book, what subject would write about, or what type of book would it be?
I would love to interview couples and ask how they met! I'm always fascinated by that subject and especially if one of the women had never been involved with a same sex partner previously.

What fascinates you?
Old 05-06-2016, 03:23 AM   #378
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
I would love to interview couples and ask how they met! I'm always fascinated by that subject and especially if one of the women had never been involved with a same sex partner previously.

What fascinates you?
Animals, domestic cats, fascinate me, as well as people from different cultures and/or countries. Oh my gosh, I could go on and on, but I think cats and cultures top the list.

What are you least curious about?
Old 05-06-2016, 06:08 PM   #379
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Animals, domestic cats, fascinate me, as well as people from different cultures and/or countries. Oh my gosh, I could go on and on, but I think cats and cultures top the list.

What are you least curious about?
C A M P I N G

What has been your favorite place to visit to date
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2016, 09:59 AM   #380
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
C A M P I N G

What has been your favorite place to visit to date
Havana, Cuba

How do you mend a broken heart?